Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Nkkystel Is me LEra my scan date it s 19august for my 3 cases so far No News i wait 2 more weeks to ask if it s the case it s complète... What Is your scan date? I read when your send new document it change your prior scan date and you count a month again it s what i saw.... But still even Is the case it s not big deal since we not current for next month ...

Oh! you changed your name. My scan date is 17th August, my husband is sending out new documents today. Probably, the new scan date will be 14th September which will be on Monday.

Thank God we getting closer.

Timeline

Hi Nkkystel,

I am doing great. Hanging in and counting down to becoming current. So sorry about the loss of your documents by NVC. Hope hubby has extra copies of your documents with him which he can resend. So u don't have to resend dem again from Naija. All will be well.

Completed ds260 n my package arrived nvc 4th September (postal tracking service). So I m currently awaiting a scan date.

Thanks dear! Yeah, he's got extra copies of my docs. I wonder why NVC is so careless, tracking showed it arrived on the 13th of August.

Thanks God they are photocopies and not originals, na so our docs for just miss be that. My husband is sending out new documents today. Probably, the new scan date will be 14th September which will be on Monday.

Timeline

Thanks dear! Yeah, he's got extra copies of my docs. I wonder why NVC is so careless, tracking showed it arrived on the 13th of August.

Thanks God they are photocopies and not originals, na so our docs for just miss be that. My husband is sending out new documents today. Probably, the new scan date will be 14th September which will be on Monday.

Timeline

All Glory to God.

I have a question I posted in another page regarding 2 year conditional green card and 10 year GC. And the conditions that determine what one is issued.

Filed: Other Timeline

Grrr!!! Received check list today about financial doc

I don t know what my husband did he have to rectify this part:

x] In Part I. Qualifying to use Form I-864EZ, please correct the following...

[x] Since you answered "No" to question a, b, or c you must use Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. You can

download Form I-864 and instructions at uscis.gov/i-864.

Nkystell you are not the only one Iam going to get new scan date either

But I see people getting CC in 20 days so let s hope it will be short in any case our pd is not current yet!

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

All Glory to God.

I have a question I posted in another page regarding 2 year conditional green card and 10 year GC. And the conditions that determine what one is issued.

Sorry dear for the late reply, I was busy althru yesterday.

The 2 years conditional GC is for those whose marriages are less than two years during the entry period to the USA. This is to prove that the marriage isn't fake and the conditions can be removed by filing I-751, 90 days before the expiry date. Once the condition is removed/petition approved, 10 year GC will be given.

Timeline

Grrr!!! Received check list today about financial doc

I don t know what my husband did he have to rectify this part:

x] In Part I. Qualifying to use Form I-864EZ, please correct the following...

[x] Since you answered "No" to question a, b, or c you must use Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. You can

download Form I-864 and instructions at uscis.gov/i-864.

Nkystell you are not the only one Iam going to get new scan date either

But I see people getting CC in 20 days so let s hope it will be short in any case our pd is not current yet!

Sorry about the checklist dear. I also would have gotten a CC in 17 days. I pray for CC for us soon by God's grace and also praying to be current by December.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i dont know what is wrong with nvc not been able tor receive doc this period, i sent in my british police certificate, since on the 24 of august, and called them on the 7th of septem and they said they did not receive any docum, so my wife had to resend it again on the 8th of sept and i called them on the 11th of sept they said they havent receive any doc yet again, 2times now, so am just ganna wait till 16th and call them back, but this time trust me am ganna be meannnnnn to themmm if they havent got any doc yet .. because its time killing and upsetting.. thanks guys pd date 28th july..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

i dont know what is wrong with nvc not been able tor receive doc this period, i sent in my british police certificate, since on the 24 of august, and called them on the 7th of septem and they said they did not receive any docum, so my wife had to resend it again on the 8th of sept and i called them on the 11th of sept they said they havent receive any doc yet again, 2times now, so am just ganna wait till 16th and call them back, but this time trust me am ganna be meannnnnn to themmm if they havent got any doc yet .. because its time killing and upsetting.. thanks guys pd date 28th july..

how u sent by email or mail? did u attached the barcoded cover sheet?

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

how u sent by email or mail? did u attached the barcoded cover sheet?

Thanks for your email sivin, the first one my wife sent was next day delivery and the second one was just a normal delivery lets see how long it wil take to get there since the first one was sent in urgently and didnt get there, she sent it via mailing to them not email. i need to give them till wednesday this week again to see if they receive it if they dont then i will be mad on the phone with them... fingers crossed

Timeline

Update!

1st Scan Date- 17th August.

Checklist- 4th September.

Hubby sent another package on the 10th of September (Thursday) and USPS tracking showed it was delivered on the 14th of September.

Today we got a email from NVC that our package was received on the 8th of September. It seems, they found the previous package we sent to them.

New Scan Date - 8th September.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Togo
Timeline

My scan date is the August 13, today is September 16 , but my statuts still N/A underline, and i didnot receive mail from NVC. Do i have to call them or wait until next week ? thks all

My N400 Timeline

- August 18,2018 :  Case Received

- September 10, 2018 : Biometrics

- May 28th 2019 : Interview Update online

- June 3rd  2019 : Interview Letter Received

- July 3rd 2019  : Interview Day   

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q2WooojyQKVxbF_N6bxO8muQM8QjybXZVv5QzSqDWAk/edit#gid=794661185

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

My scan date is the August 13, today is September 16 , but my statuts still N/A underline, and i didnot receive mail from NVC. Do i have to call them or wait until next week ? thks all

Did you see there 3N/A ... if not call them after update here

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where did u see underlined N/A, is it in CEAC visa status check? U can call them if u want, just keep on trying. U never know what might gonna happen. Gudluck

12/23/13 : PRIORITY DATE

02/28/15 : DS-261

03/04/15 : AOS bill paid

06/30/15 : AOS and IV package mailed to NVC

07/02/15 : AOS and IV package received by NVC

07/02/15 : Scan Date

07/30/15 : Paid IV fee

07/31/15 : submitted DS-260

08/10/15 : checklist thru phone call (told by CSR but never receive checklist email) they request me to send my civil docs

08/24/15 : re-sent civil docs

08/26/15 : 2nd scan date (received email 08/29/15)

09/10/15 : called nvc..CSR told me i have no problem with my documents and just call back next week

09/15/15 : called morning not cc..called again at 6:15 pm already CASE COMPLETE

09/22/15 : received case complete e-mail

09/30/15 : called in the morning, my 1st and 2nd call no IL...called again at 12:30pm i got IL for NOV 10

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.