6 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I moved to USA on immigrant visa in Jan 2014 as my mother applied for me , She is a US Citizen

Went back to Pakistan in March 2014 for marriage and came back in May 2014 after marriage

Now I want to apply for my wife , kindly help me regarding the documents to be attached with the I-130 Form

Please help me , its urgent

I moved to USA on immigrant visa in Jan 2014 as my mother applied for me , She is a US Citizen

Went back to Pakistan in March 2014 for marriage and came back in May 2014 after marriage

Now I want to apply for my wife , kindly help me regarding the documents to be attached with the I-130 Form

Please help me , its urgent

I-130

Money order or check $420.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

G325A form one for you and one for your wife.

One passport photo of each of you.

Marriage certificate if not in English translation is needed.

You can also complete form G1145 it is optional you can get a text and an email when your case is receive and will receive your receipt number as well.

I-130

Money order or check $420.00 payable to U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

G325A form one for you and one for your wife.

One passport photo of each of you.

Marriage certificate if not in English translation is needed.

You can also complete form G1145 it is optional you can get a text and an email when your case is receive and will receive your receipt number as well.

And also you should include a copy of your green card front and back.

Timeline

thanks for reply

I still not received green card

waiting for it , the site says its is in the process , though the period of 05 months passed

G325A is also required for the Permanent residents ??

is it not for the US Citizens ??

As my wife is in Pakistan

Thanks a lot

Edited by omairrasshid

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thanks for reply

I still not received green card You can submit a photocopy of your immigrant visa together with the POE stamp showing your date of entry to the US (the first time you entered the US).

waiting for it , the site says its is in the process , though the period of 05 months passed

G325A is also required for the Permanent residents ?? It is a requirement for the i130. You must submit a G325a for yourself and a G325a for your wife.

is it not for the US Citizens ??

As my wife is in Pakistan

Thanks a lot

Read the links posted above as well.

• 5 months later...
Timeline

hi ,

I want to ask something important ,

May I fill the some columns of G-325 A with the Pen , As some columns were filled ( typed) by my wife in the computer system , and she signed the document and sent me back , with some columns left blank , can i fill them with the pen

As otherwise , I have to send him back the form , and it would take a time

kindly guide me , looking for your answer

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.