FZSA

!!! VISA ISSUED !!!!

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HELLO GUYS!!

My visa is issued today after 3 days of interview :

I want to mention some thing here for visa process :

Many people worried about for different steps like AOS , petitioner job , beneficiary job , address change , spelling mistake .They think these kind of changes effect our visa :

So i have lots of changes during my process which i am sharing here so that you people have some idea that what is important and what is not :

*** My petitioner job has been changed before interview but no effect

*** My job also changed but no effect

*** My spouse did not visit Pakistan since 1 year but no effect

*** We met first time on wedding day not before but no effect

*** I changed my AOS form just before interview and show new one but no effect

*** I did not send original Narda marriage certificate by mistake and it was a copy but no effect

***I wrote wrong spelling of my mother name in DS-form but no effect

*** I just sent 2013 tax return not 2012 or 2011 but no effect

*** I visit lots of countries so further AP is not the reason , it should be other

In short if your case is real , if you are confident , if you don't have any criminal record then you will get visa with out AP

Thx every one who helped me during my visa journey !!!!!!! I pray for all who are waiting their visas

Edited by FZSA

Timeline

HELLO GUYS!!

Many people worried about for different steps like AOS , petitioner job , beneficiary job , address change , spelling mistake .They think these kind of changes effect our visa :

So i have lots of changes during my process which i am sharing here so that you people have some idea that what is important and what is not :

*** I did not send original Narda marriage certificate by mistake and it was a copy but no effect

*** I visit lots of countries so further AP is not the reason , it should be other

In short if your case is real , if you are confident , if you don't have any criminal record then you will get visa with out AP

Thx every one who helped me during my visa journey !!!!!!! I pray for all who are waiting their visas

congratulation dear.. was ur interview in islamabad? people say that they put u in AP with no reason.. u know i m still have time for my interview bt i m scared that how they will put me in AP with no reason.. my case is really a geniune case there is not any doubt in my case. my case is going to complete n few weeks inshallah.. and plz share ur interview experience... it will help lots of other applicanfs.. best of luk and pray for us..

Timeline

HELLO GUYS!!

Salaam congratulations!!!!!!! Can you please tell me how long it took you from NVC process to interview????

HELLO GUYS!!

congratulation dear on visa and very happy for you one question for you please ?

did you submit tex returned 2013 from joined sponser or from your family side like your wife side ? buz i am going to submit tex retuned 2013 and 2012 from my joined sponser side as well i hope its work for me praying for me please thanks

Timeline

Salaam congratulations!!!!!!! Can you please tell me how long it took you from NVC process to interview????

ws !!! My AOS work was very slow from my side so it took 4 months from NVC to Interview

In short you can ask how many days took for interview after case complete so it was 60 days ( 2 month )

Timeline

congratulation dear on visa and very happy for you one question for you please ?

did you submit tex returned 2013 from joined sponser or from your family side like your wife side ? buz i am going to submit tex retuned 2013 and 2012 from my joined sponser side as well i hope its work for me praying for me please thanks

Joint sponsor is any one who qualified like my joint sponsor was my wife uncle but he did not file 2013 tax return so i changed my joint sponsor ( my brother ) on interview day without acknowledge to NVC or embassy .

I gave them 2013 , 2012 and 2011 tax return but they return 2012 and 201 tax return and just accept 2013

Timeline

ws !!! My AOS work was very slow from my side so it took 4 months from NVC to Interview

In short you can ask how many days took for interview after case complete so it was 60 days ( 2 month )

THANKS!!!! Congratulations once again

Timeline

HELLO GUYS!!

Congratulations!!! I have two questions.

One is through which filing status did u submit AOS? Single of married?

And second is u said u sent tax returns. Did u send them without 1099 and w2? My husband has included his transcript but sponsor had 2013 return and 2011 2012 transcript. We had already wasted a lot of time so we just sent with the rerun without w2 and 1099. I was wondering if I m gonna checklist for that. Hopefully not :(

Case filed- 3rd June 2013

NOA1- 6-6-2013

Case transferred to NBC- 12-18-2013

NOA2 finally- 4-23-2014

NVC received- 5-7-2014

Case number- 5-31-2014

DS-261- June 10th!

AOS sent- 3rd july

AOS scanned- 11th July

IV paid- 14th July

DS260 submitted- 17th July

IV sent: 19th July

IV scanned: 24th July

Checklist for AOS: Email received 3rd sept :cry:

Response sent: 7th sept

Checklist scanned: 11th sept

IV approved: 17 sept :dancing:

CASE COMPLETE: 4th nov 2014!!! (AT LAST)

Interview: Dec 8th :dance: :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Met online : 2009
Married : 07/28/2010

USCIS
Send I-130 : 06/08/2011
Touched : 06/13/2011
got a NOA1 by e-mail and SMS : 06/15/2011
got "I-797C" hard copy of NOA1 : 06/20/2011
got RFE "I-797E" : 10/15/2011
RFE Reply : 12/15/2011
Touched : 12/16/2011
I-130 Approved : 12/20/2011
got "I-797" hard copy of NOA2 : 12/24/2011
Your I-130 was approved in 183 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC
NVC Case Number : 01/13/2012
Pay "$88" AOS Bill and e-mailed DS-3032 : 02/08/2012
Email from NVC, DS-3032 Accepted : 02/09/2012
AOS Fee Shows PAID : 02/09/2012
IV fee invoiced "$404" : 02/10/2012
IV fee invoiced "$230" : 04/18/2012
Pay "$230" IV Bill : 04/30/2012
IV Fee Shows PAID : 05/02/2012
Send AOS and IV packet : 06/09/2012
AOS and IV packet Received : 06/22/2012
Case completed at NVC : 06/29/2012

Interview Date : 08/28/2012 "Denied"

Case Reaffirmed : 07/16/2013

Second interview - Approved : 10/24/2013

Visa Issued : 10/29/2013

Visa in hand : 10/31/2013

For more details please visit my timeline

485.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.