together4evr

Update

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi old friends. I just wanted to update everyone. We got divorced in January. I tried hard to forgive but I could not.

On another note.

Does anyone remember Betsy Ramey from VJ. She became a nurse practitioner. Lives in kentcky and from Chicago?

Her husband is no longer on her FB. So, maybe they divorced.

But my ex has been her FB friend for awhile. I am not sure the extent of their "friendship"

I am really hurt and shocked. I told her some of his indiscretions. I confided in her. I had her number.

And I believe I seen her where he works when I was speaking to him, she came up and said bye to him. But she was never my fb friend. I do not know why this is bothering me. I am just shocked that another VJ Egyptian wife could do this to another one of us. I guess I felt we were all a team with the same goal.

On another note. I am single. Does anyone know where Betsy's ex is? LOL

Take care,

Micki

Edited by together4evr

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Sorry to hear of this happening to you.... :/

8j0g.jpg8j0gm4.png

December 27, 2009 - Wishing each other a blessed 2010. -When we met
February 25- I realize I love this amazing man! (but of course I must see it and feel it in person to know for sure )
June 22, 2010 - The day I first lay eyes on the man that I love.
December 29th 2010- January 6th 2011 - second trip to Morocco, an amazing time with an amazing man. He tells me I am everything he needs and more and hopes that he is the same for me... of course!! I accept his proposal and we are engaged!
October 2011 - So very much in love still, can't wait to see him in December
December 22nd,2011- January 9th 2012 - What a wonderful time, we had an engagement ceremony, and finally we decided it was time to start filling out some papers! Hoping to send it off in late March !
December 27th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013- My girls and I visit my Sweet Bread and have a wonderful vacation with all of the family, including my uncle!

November 12, 2013 - I-129f mailed! Finally!

November 21, 2013- NOA1 !

February 27th, 2014 NOA2 !

March 18th, 2014 NVC RECEIVED!

April 23rd, 2014 INTERVIEW !!! God-Willing we will be in each others arms soon! God Bless!!

April 24th, 2014 Find out we were in AP, 2 weeks later he is called back to the Consulate...

May 8th, 2014 Hicham is given a 221g at the Consulate and told that the petition has been sent back to USCIS. :( HEARTBROKEN. Yet, determined to convince them.

September 29th, 2015 MARRIED.

June 2015- Still madly in love, and madly missing each other.

September 29th, 2015 Mailed CR-1 Petition.

October 1st 2015 NOA-1

December 2nd 2015, Notice of Action- Transferred to Local office in Arlington, VA

The Journey continues....... missing each other like crazy!

Still, God Bless.

Thank you for letting me share my story smile.png
HichamRainbow2.pngloveforeverpng.pngPicture0006.png

"You'll know then that I am God. No one who hopes in me ever regrets it." Isaiah 49:23

Timeline

I am sorry for your troubles. They are far worse than my concerns. Please stay strong and fight for your man. I wish you the best and soon.

Edited by together4evr

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I am sorry for your troubles. They are far worse than my concerns. Please stay strong and fight for your man. I wish you the best and soon.

I'm afraid to ask what happened, if you didn't mind saying. I trust my man fully but I know it is hard to trust these days ugh

Timeline

He came to America and wanted to enjoy all it had to offer, at my expense.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi old friends. I just wanted to update everyone. We got divorced in January. I tried hard to forgive but I could not.

On another note.

Does anyone remember Betsy Ramey from VJ. She became a nurse practitioner. Lives in kentcky and from Chicago?

Her husband is no longer on her FB. So, maybe they divorced.

But my ex has been her FB friend for awhile. I am not sure the extent of their "friendship"

I am really hurt and shocked. I told her some of his indiscretions. I confided in her. I had her number.

And I believe I seen her where he works when I was speaking to him, she came up and said bye to him. But she was never my fb friend. I do not know why this is bothering me. I am just shocked that another VJ Egyptian wife could do this to another one of us. I guess I felt we were all a team with the same goal.

On another note. I am single. Does anyone know where Betsy's ex is? LOL

Take care,

Micki

Hi Micki, I'm so sorry you have had to go through all this. I saw her profile on FB and I don't remember her from VJ. Some women don't realize what a man has done to the his ex wife he usually does to them. She will learn, What goes around comes around I say. I wish you the best, Kim

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok I wasn't going to say anything but this is crazy. Betsy lives in KY. How is it even possible that she showed up at where the OP lives in IL? I think this is a case of the OP being paranoid. Being FB friends with someone doesn't mean they're messing around. I have FB friends who are guys that I went to school with who I do live nearby that I never see or even communicate with. Sorry but the OP sounds insane.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi Micki,

In the long run you are way better off. Sorry about how this finally turned out.

You always were on here to help others consistantly..... myself included.

I truely hope you will find your happiness.

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.