MyLittlePony

GM's Cars Killed People, So Why Won't We Stop Buying Them?

45 posts in this topic

Can you fill up the bed of a BMW and use it as a swimming pool like you can a big ol' made in USA pickup truck?

American trucks will leak. But a Honda Ridgeline trunk??? No leaks there. And no rust, either.

And if you want a nice luxury car with ALL the bells and whistles that won't require a third mortgage... think Hyundai Genesis. If I had money, that would be my next car!

Ok i looked at consumer rating the ratings say Found On Road Dead.

Not a Ford fan myself, but I know a guy in Gillham, AR who would disagree with you. He owns 30 Ford pickups, all still running today.

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx155/biggreenblue/47CE5CA5-C561-4800-A0D1-1E919B4B0ED7-8009-0000046C2BF5F817_zpsfae5dcc9.jpg

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx155/biggreenblue/100_7739.jpg

American trucks will leak. But a Honda Ridgeline trunk??? No leaks there. And no rust, either.

And if you want a nice luxury car with ALL the bells and whistles that won't require a third mortgage... think Hyundai Genesis. If I had money, that would be my next car!

Hyundai is building some good cars. Great warranty .

I had an avalanche, much like the ridge line the sides of the bed are so high you have to get in and out of the bed to use it. PIA

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not a Ford fan myself, but I know a guy in Gillham, AR who would disagree with you. He owns 30 Ford pickups, all still running today.

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx155/biggreenblue/47CE5CA5-C561-4800-A0D1-1E919B4B0ED7-8009-0000046C2BF5F817_zpsfae5dcc9.jpg

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx155/biggreenblue/100_7739.jpg

All the same some like brands more than other i out iof all cars i owned my GM is the best for me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We just bought a new Mazda 6 are are quite happy. It has everything I could want. It's slow though but that's a good thing for me. Fast means more tickets.

We just bought a new Mazda 6 are are quite happy. It has everything I could want. It's slow though but that's a good thing for me. Fast means more tickets.

I go fast as I want. I just pull out the white privilege card and keep on trucking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Last time I got a ticket I opted for online traffic school so as not to accumulate any points. You had to sit there and watch each slide and click next after a preset interval on each one. But I noticed the next button was in the same spot every time. So I set up an auto-clicker and went to watch tv and drink beer. Then I googled the test answers I didn't already know. Take that system!! :content:

Filed: Timeline

We actually make some parts for BMW, Mercedes, Ford and a few others. BMW and Mercedes have much higher standards and tighter tolerances. We actually have to coat the inside of the Mercedes frames with wax to prevent rust. Won't get that with ford or anyone else. You DO get what you pay for.

I thought you worked for an online retailer, am I thinking of someone else?