JIJourney

Fresh Idea: June 2014 NOA2 Approvals

94 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am not sure if you got the answer to your question, but I will answer it anyway lol!! Yes you will need to forward that letter to your fiancee.

Our petition just left NVC today and on the website our status says in transit!!! Woo woo everything is moving smoothly so far!!!

Good luck to you and your fiancee!!

Thank you. I will take a picture/scan to her lol since I already sent the rest of the paperwork.

Also, we paid for BPI today! :D.

April 15, 2014 : I-129F Package Sent

April 19, 2014 : I-129F Package Delivery Confirmation via USPS

April 24, 2014 - NOA1 received via email/text

April 25, 2014 - Alien Registration Number changed

April 28, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail.

May 23, 2014 - RFE received in mail.

June 5, 2014 - Response to RFE Sent

June 11, 2014 - NOA2 Approval via website!!!

June 14, 2014 - NOA2 received in mail.

June 24, 2014 - NVC Case # via phone!

June 25, 2014 - NVC forwarded case to Embassy

June 26, 2014 - Embassy received case.

June 26, 2014 - NVC letter in mail.

August 4-5, 2014 - Medical

August 6, 2014 - CFO Seminar

August 13, 2014 - VIsa Interview (Expedited)

August 19, 2014 - VISA ready for pick up!

August 20, 2014 - Packet 3 Arrived

August 26, 2014 - POE!

August 26, 2014 - Notice to schedule an Interview...

October 23, 2014 - AOS/EAD Package Sent

October 30, 2014 - NOA1 via website

November 1, 2014 - NOA1 received in mail

November 6, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment Scheduled in mail

November 19, 2014 - Biometrics Appointment

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you. I will take a picture/scan to her lol since I already sent the rest of the paperwork.

Also, we paid for BPI today! :D.

Awedome!!! Yeah we that yesterday. All we are waiting for now is our petition to reach the embassy and my fiancee police clearance from Kuwait and dubai which we will have in a few weeks. Then we will wait for some interview spots to open in August.

Glad to see things are moving along well for you guys!!! Soon our loved ones will be here with us!!!! (:

I am the petitioner

I- 129f packet sent Jan 11 2014

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Alien registration number changed Jan 16 2014

NOA 2 June 16 2014 email and text

USCIS shipped petition to NVC June 19 2014 (Website update)

NOA 2 June 20 2014 Hard Copy Received

NVC case number received (via phone) July 1 2014

NVC forward petition to the embassy July 3 2014

consulate received petition July 8 2014

consulate received hard copy of petition(CEAC website update) July 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview date scheduled for September 10th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

Visa issued!! CEAC website September 16 2014!!

Visa received on September 18 2014 yeah!!!

POE September 21 2014!!! Yeeees!!! What a journey!!!!

Wedding day!! October 16 2014!!

event.png

event.png

We got our approval June 30, can't wait my fiance will start calling to the NVC, don't know when to start, but as I assumed we need to start bother NVC (lol) around July 13-14. By the way our status online still didn't change that USCIS shipped our petition to the NVC. Guess need to give them few more days!

Good luck for everyone, who still waiting for their #,and for those who atr on the next steps!

Edited by Inna&Chris

ROC -"CSC"

Package sent: 07/31/17

I called yesterday. I was on hold for 40 min after I getting past the busy signal. It didnt arrive yet. The man was really rude, because I called a week after I got my notice. But he did check for me and it didnt arrive yet.

Removal of Conditions 

4/10/17 - i751 sent

4/13/17 - i751 received

5/3/17 - Check Cashed

5/5/17 - NOA 1 (dated 4/13)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

We got our approval June 30, can't wait my fiance will start calling to the NVC, don't know when to start, but as I assumed we need to start bother NVC (lol) around July 13-14. By the way our status online still didn't change that USCIS shipped our petition to the NVC. Guess need to give them few more days!

Good luck for everyone, who still waiting for their #,and for those who atr on the next steps!

Hey good to see you here! I'm excited that things are going to be going faster now for you too! I waited for a week then started calling them and I got the numbers by that time. I called as soon as they are open for business. Good luck to you!

Hey good to see you here! I'm excited that things are going to be going faster now for you too! I waited for a week then started calling them and I got the numbers by that time. I called as soon as they are open for business. Good luck to you!

Hey!!! Glad to see you here as well!!!! Yes so far everything is ok,but we're still waiting for our case status will change for shipped to the NVC. But it's weekend now,so hope we will hear smth next week. Ohhh this waiting for each steps just killing me!

But all we can do, just wait.

Thank you very much and good luck to the rest of your embassy process!

ROC -"CSC"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

I called yesterday. I was on hold for 40 min after I getting past the busy signal. It didnt arrive yet. The man was really rude, because I called a week after I got my notice. But he did check for me and it didnt arrive yet.

Yeah, they always get mean when you call early and not wait supposedly 5 weeks. I tried two days in a row after a week of notice and they were rude that I didn't wait enough, well, on a third day, they got it and were nice and helpful. so, don't get upset and discouraged that they are mean:)

5/16/2014 - I-129f sent

5/21/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date CSC

5/22/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email

5/29/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy

VJ Timeline estimated NOA2 approval date between June 16, 2014 and June 25, 2014

6/20/2014 - Txt and E-mail received that I-129f has been approved. BOOM :energy:
6/25/2014 - NOA2 Hard Copy

7/2/2014 - Received NVC Case Number via Phone(Called 3 days in a row. Between 6:30 and 7:30am CST. Got through with first attempt. On hold for 30 minutes all three times.)

7/8/2014 - US Embassy of Georgia has received the package

8/7/2014 - Medical Exam

8/20/2014 - Interview date - DENIED. :blink:

9/29/2014 - Mirracle :energy:

10/14/2014 - Visa Recevied.(Extra cost for shipping passport and package is approx $200 :secret:)

11/13/2014 - US Entry!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

======================================================

11/24/2014 - SSN Received

12/12/2014 - Getting Married (L)

12/27/2014 - AOS Package sent

1/2/2015 - NOA Received

1/26/2014 - Biometrics

3/10/2014 - EAD has been processed

:jest:

Hi guys,can somebody tell me,did your case statuse after approval notice was changed into the notice that USCIS has shipped your petition to the NVC? I read on VJ that usually in a few days after NOA2 their statuses online changes to shipped. It has been one week since we got our approval,but status never changed,still says that they mailed this approved petition,but not that they shipped it. Has somebody experienced this before?

Will be thankful for any help!

ROC -"CSC"

Timeline

Hi guys,can somebody tell me,did your case statuse after approval notice was changed into the notice that USCIS has shipped your petition to the NVC? I read on VJ that usually in a few days after NOA2 their statuses online changes to shipped. It has been one week since we got our approval,but status never changed,still says that they mailed this approved petition,but not that they shipped it. Has somebody experienced this before?

From what I read on here when the status says its "Ready" that means that the Embassy has touched it and recorded it. They may not have say the physical case file but they may have received and registered the electronic one. I'm just assuming from what I've read and what the status says that it's where its supposed to be.

I will be following up this week with the embassy with a phone call to confirm that they have received it. I also got the notice/letter from NVC that the embassy will be contacting my fiancé and will let him know what the next time is. The letter from NVC also says that he can go online and can fill out the DS-160 too. We already have the packet 3 forms from another couple from VJ who just went through the interviewing process so we have that ready to go as soon as we receive anything from the embassy.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline

It doesn't change. I already got my case number from NVC and it is in Transit already but my USCIS status still says this:

"Post Decision Activity

On June 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

5/16/2014 - I-129f sent

5/21/2014 - NOA1 Notice Date CSC

5/22/2014 - NOA1 Received via Email

5/29/2014 - Received NOA1 Hard Copy

VJ Timeline estimated NOA2 approval date between June 16, 2014 and June 25, 2014

6/20/2014 - Txt and E-mail received that I-129f has been approved. BOOM :energy:
6/25/2014 - NOA2 Hard Copy

7/2/2014 - Received NVC Case Number via Phone(Called 3 days in a row. Between 6:30 and 7:30am CST. Got through with first attempt. On hold for 30 minutes all three times.)

7/8/2014 - US Embassy of Georgia has received the package

8/7/2014 - Medical Exam

8/20/2014 - Interview date - DENIED. :blink:

9/29/2014 - Mirracle :energy:

10/14/2014 - Visa Recevied.(Extra cost for shipping passport and package is approx $200 :secret:)

11/13/2014 - US Entry!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn:

======================================================

11/24/2014 - SSN Received

12/12/2014 - Getting Married (L)

12/27/2014 - AOS Package sent

1/2/2015 - NOA Received

1/26/2014 - Biometrics

3/10/2014 - EAD has been processed

:jest:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It depends when we received our notice about our approved petition, 3 days later the status on USCIS website changed to we have shipped the approved I-129f to NVC.

Some people status changed and some did not.

Edited by derrickmichille

I am the petitioner

I- 129f packet sent Jan 11 2014

Noa 1 Jan 15 2014

Alien registration number changed Jan 16 2014

NOA 2 June 16 2014 email and text

USCIS shipped petition to NVC June 19 2014 (Website update)

NOA 2 June 20 2014 Hard Copy Received

NVC case number received (via phone) July 1 2014

NVC forward petition to the embassy July 3 2014

consulate received petition July 8 2014

consulate received hard copy of petition(CEAC website update) July 15 2014

passed medical (took one day fiancee got there at 4:00am finished at 4:30pm) July 22 2014

CFO completed certificate issued (fiancee said people were very nice process very easy) July 30th 2014!!

Interview date scheduled for September 10th 2014!!

Interview approved!!!

Visa issued!! CEAC website September 16 2014!!

Visa received on September 18 2014 yeah!!!

POE September 21 2014!!! Yeeees!!! What a journey!!!!

Wedding day!! October 16 2014!!

event.png

event.png

It doesn't change. I already got my case number from NVC and it is in Transit already but my USCIS status still says this:

"Post Decision Activity

On June 20, 2014, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

Thanks for telling me this,I just remember I read somewhere here and people said like their statuses changed into shipped,but maybe it depends of which Center you are. Will see,any way going try give them a call next monday! Hope to get our number till that time)

ROC -"CSC"

It depends when we received our notice about our approved petition, 3 days later the status on USCIS website changed to we have shipped the approved I-129f to NVC.

Some people status changed and some did not.

Thank you a lot,hope it will change as well,cause this way we will definetely know that they shipped it and it's not stuck over there in USCIS!

ROC -"CSC"

Timeline

Whoops! I'm sorry I thought your case was already going to the embassy from NVC. I didn't check the status again after it was approved cause it said it was on its way to NVC and to wait for further directions from them. I called them after a week and got my case numbers. Sorry I wasn't able to help you.

That's ok,you don't need to be sorry!

unfortunately we are still at the NVC but it's only one week after our approval,think we will call them next Monday,i guess they didn't assign it yet.

But as about case statue,I guess it depends really because of the Center!

Any way, keep my fingers crossed hope to hear smth soon.

Wish you good luck with the embassy.

Thanks

Edited by Inna&Chris

ROC -"CSC"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.