chardmartin

interview Appointment in Manila

33 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting an interview with at the Embassy in Manila has become a joke. I feel like I am fighting for scraps and getting very tired of this game. I have tried the C4C and still nothing. They really need to give up some info on what the problem is and when they are going to fix it. I paid extra money to use Rapid Visa because they were supposed to know these things and they have been great and I would use them again for all my visa needs but even they have no clue what is going on. My Fiance and I are on the site day in and day out tring to get a date...I have calledthe Embassy and they are no help. This is the dumbest process I have ever seen.....ok ....I am done with my rant now. Can ANYONE give me any idea of whats going on or when it will be fixed....SOMETHING!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Getting an interview with at the Embassy in Manila has become a joke. I feel like I am fighting for scraps and getting very tired of this game. I have tried the C4C and still nothing. They really need to give up some info on what the problem is and when they are going to fix it. I paid extra money to use Rapid Visa because they were supposed to know these things and they have been great and I would use them again for all my visa needs but even they have no clue what is going on. My Fiance and I are on the site day in and day out tring to get a date...I have calledthe Embassy and they are no help. This is the dumbest process I have ever seen.....ok ....I am done with my rant now. Can ANYONE give me any idea of whats going on or when it will be fixed....SOMETHING!!!!

Yolanda expedites is what is going on. Until they are cleared away everyone gets the left-overs.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

You were approved in 8 days and the Embassy received your case on May 23rd and you are complaining???????? lol!!! Do you see how long some of us have been waiting? lol

I know I have no complaints on the speed that I got to this point....I am frustrated to no end at the lack of communication from the embassy. I feel for all those who have had to endure 4-8 months of hell away from the ones they love and THEN run into this wall as well...The complaint is not only for my frustration but also all those that have hit this wall with me.

Timeline

Yolanda expedites is what is going on. Until they are cleared away everyone gets the left-overs.

Thanks Hank...Kinda what I was thinking as well, and I hope they can get them taken care of...for all us waiting and for the one effected by Yolanda and trying to get on with their lives as well.

Timeline

I know I have no complaints on the speed that I got to this point....I am frustrated to no end at the lack of communication from the embassy. I feel for all those who have had to endure 4-8 months of hell away from the ones they love and THEN run into this wall as well...The complaint is not only for my frustration but also all those that have hit this wall with me.

Took almost 5 months just for the petition to be approved when we processed at USCIS. Now once we got to USEM we beat feet!! Everything is laid out in my guide, only issue now a days is appointments ;):lol:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Typhoon Yolanda created a huge spike in expedited processing of immigrant petitions for immediate relatives of US citizen's and relatives of lawful permanent residents. Interview slots are at a premium as a result.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You mean July appointments are gone? They were just released on June 1st. Must have been a one day event. See here for what you missed. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498992-manila-interview-appointment/

Timeline

You mean July appointments are gone? They were just released on June 1st. Must have been a one day event. See here for what you missed. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/498992-manila-interview-appointment/

Nope, they only released July dates up to about the 11th so far.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

We saw a June 24 date available last night around 11:00. However when we clicked continue to book the date it was no longer available..

The dates appear and get snapped up instantly.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You need to be a Hawk and a Vulture all at once, just like everybody else. Good luck!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

One poster here hit the nail on the head: Communication. That is what they are really bad at. If they would communicate better, people would be a lot calmer about waiting, the embassy would get fewer "what is going on" emails and phone calls and more time to answer more important emails and phone calls, and everybody would win.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.