eulariomalos

Please udpate us for any interview slot opening

113 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We lucked out with the interview of my two K2 follow to join step-daughters. We were only able to schedule one interview but when they got to the embassy they let them both in and they both are approved and awaiting their passports and visa. Time to book their flights now I think.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

normal_Dashboard.jpg

So I keep refreshing and eventually something will show up on the left side?

This is frustrating!

Edited by ikeloa

K-1 Visa

**AOS**

09/03/2014 AOS packet (I-485, I-765, I-131) delivered to Chicago lockbox

09/08/2014 NOA1 received for AOS, EAD, AP

10/01/2014 Biometrics

11/04/2014 I-485: Status changed to Testing and Interview

11/12/2014 EAD & AP Approved, combo card in production

11/22/2014 EAD/AP Combo card received

02/04/2015 AOS Interview - approved! Card in production

02/12/2015 Card received!

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

So I keep refreshing and eventually something will show up on the left side?

This is frustrating!

Yes. And yes it is frustrating. Hopefully soon things will get back to normal at the embassy...but there are many being expedited because of Yolanda.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

In your case it will be the SGP # (not MNL #) , simply print two copies of that letter from NVC with your SGP # and bring to SLEC to complete the medical without having an interview date.

I sent email to nvc last may 28,2014. No reply yet but i was able to track our papers in ceac site and it says "ready" for an interview. I want to get my medical done. But still no email from NVC. Can i just print the status at ceac tracking site?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sent email to nvc last may 28,2014. No reply yet but i was able to track our papers in ceac site and it says "ready" for an interview. I want to get my medical done. But still no email from NVC. Can i just print the status at ceac tracking site?

No need to print out the status. Just have you MNL# and copy of your medical online registration.

Here's my review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/499393-review-of-medical-at-st-lukes/

Here's the requirements on St. Lukes site: http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#kvisa

Timeline

No need to print out the status. Just have you MNL# and copy of your medical online registration.

Here's my review: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/499393-review-of-medical-at-st-lukes/

Here's the requirements on St. Lukes site: http://www.slec.ph/us-visa-applicants.shtml#kvisa

I dont have any interview appointment yet. Cant grab a slot. And no NVC email/letter as a substitute for that. Can i go for my medical? We got our case number from NVC via phone only

jgoodman, on 09 Jun 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

We lucked out with the interview of my two K2 follow to join step-daughters. We were only able to schedule one interview but when they got to the embassy they let them both in and they both are approved and awaiting their passports and visa. Time to book their flights now I think.

DO NOT book flights until their visa's are in your hands physically. The delivery of the visas can take 2 days to months. If you want to gamble, it's your money.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline

Did you email NVC including the required information in the body of the email? (NVC requirements in my link)

St. Luke's asks for either the appointment confirmation from USEM or a letter/email from NVC. (details in my link)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Did you email NVC including the required information in the body of the email? (NVC requirements in my link)

St. Luke's asks for either the appointment confirmation from USEM or a letter/email from NVC. (details in my link)

Yes. I gave all the informations needed. But no reply

Timeline

Did you check your SPAM folder?

Yes i did. Do they reply immediately? My fiancee even called them last time. NVC told him not to expect any letter coming from them. All papers needed were already sent at USEM. Edited by eulariomalos

Timeline

Yes i did. Do they reply immediately? My fiancee even called them last time. NVC told him not to expect any letter coming from them. All papers needed were already sent at USEM.

I would send another email.

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov The email request for your MNL # is also a great way to track when your file is forwarded to USEM as NVC will not reply to the email until that time. ;-)

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).

* Petitioner's name and date of birth.

( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth. (Beneficiary)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I would send another email.

E-mail: NVCInquiry@state.gov The email request for your MNL # is also a great way to track when your file is forwarded to USEM as NVC will not reply to the email until that time. ;-)

REQUIRED SECURITY INFORMATION:

You are required to provide the following security information with each inquiry to receive a case specific response:

* NVC Case Number or USCIS Receipt Number (Place in the subject line of the e-mail).

* Petitioner's name and date of birth.

( NOTE: If the visa petition is employment-based, include the employer's company/organization name instead of the petitioner's name and date of birth. )

* Principal Applicant's name and date of birth. (Beneficiary)

Thank you. I resend my former email hope theyll reply back. I tracked our pappers and it is ready for interview

Timeline

Hope appointment openings start showing up... would be nice for the embassy to get back to normal.

Finally my fiance already received a letter from NVC. Can i have my medical now even i dont have confirmation appointment for interview yet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.