Kay&Jay

K1 June 2014 Filers

460 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I called USCIS today to ask my status and they told me to wait until the 5 month reach paired time. Does anyone have any experience if you called USCIS different than mine from what I have been told?

Thank you for your help!

The only thing I know is to be completely polite and never lose your temper or get frustrated. I called NVC last friday and was told they had not received my documents from USCIS. They said I should wait 60 days and call back. I called back 3 days later on Monday (1 working day, really) and my documents were already at the embassy. So, it would seem that sometimes, the info has not been updated or depends on who you get??!!?? Don't really know. But I would call back Friday again. Was in this position last time, I spoke with someone who had no information for me and later someone else who somehow was able to update me on the status of my case. So, just try again Friday. Most of the officers will go the extra mile for you while others may just be too busy with heavy workload to help you.

Timeline

Thank you bother; I will call them this coming Friday; I will see what they are going tell me again.

Good luck for the rest of your journey as well.

Don't forget to call

This is the latest update

Service Center : California Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Nigeria

I-129F Sent : 2014-06-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-06-06

I-129F RFE(s) : 2014-09-25

RFE Reply(s) : 2014-09-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-10-09

NVC Received : 2014-10-28

Date Case #, IIN, and BIN assigned : 2014-10-30

NVC Left : 2014-10-30

Consulate Received : 2014-11-03

Packet 3 Received : 2014-11-05

Packet 3 Sent : 2014-11-06

Packet 4 Received : 2014-11-06

Interview Date : 2014-11-25 Submit Review

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Progress...

Our K-1 Fiance'Visa approved NVC packet which was mailed DHL on 4 November ...

was delivered to US Embassy Bangkok today 7 November...

NVC via DHL in New Hampshire to Boston to Cincinnatti to Germany to Bangkok.. a 10:30am delivery.

Good Luck to All...

Tj

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Progress...

NVC via DHL in New Hampshire to Boston to Cincinnatti to Germany to Bangkok.. a 10:30am delivery.

Good Luck to All...

Tj

Congrats and good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Congo DR
Timeline

Progress...

Good Luck to All...

Tj

Congrats and good luck

I-129F sent:06/06/2014

Package Accepted:06/09/2014

NOA1(EMail & Text):06/12/2014

Hardcopy Received(Mail):06/14/2014

Service Request Submitted:10/30/2014

Alien Registration number changed:11/04/2014

NOA2(Email&Text):12/29/2014

NOA2(Hardcopy Received):12/26/2014

NVC Arrived:1/06/2015

NVC Left:1/21/2015

Sent to the Embassy:1/22/2015

Embassy Received:1/26/2015

Medical Date:01/30/2015

Interview Date :02/18/2015

Visa in Hand:3/11/2015

Marriage Date :04/06/215

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Called again nothing new.

Congrats to those of you on VJ progress, good luck and God bless you all.

Any updates? Please tell me there's good news for you. If not, try calling again. Tell them you know it's just a few days to five months, but something should have happened by now. Ask if they can try to tell you, at the least, what is happening right now with your case. Where in the process is it now, besides the general response you get from the website?

Also you should send an e-mail to USCIS-CaseStatus@dhs.gov

with the following information

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxx

Petitioner: Axxx-xxx-xxx

Beneficiary: Axxx-xxx-xxx

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Edited by OurVJ

Timeline

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give yall an update: I scheduled my interview date today: November 25th! :goofy:

Tomorrow is the medical. :)

Good luck everyone! (F)

Congrats!!! We have the same interview date.

Filed: Timeline

Congrats!!! We have the same interview date.

Thank you! :) Wow yes, I see! ^_^ Our timelines are very similar. My fiancé submitted the I-129F package in the end of May, you in the beginning of June, and our petitions were processed at CSC. And now we have the same interview date! This is so cool! :goofy:

Good luck to you!! :thumbs:

Edited by YouAndMeForever

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I called yesterday they told me they are working for may filers, I know it is lie, there is nothing I can do at this point beside waiting the 5 month timeline which is November 19. thank you guys for kind of support I wish you all the best for your interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Hey guys!

Just wanted to give yall an update: I scheduled my interview date today: November 25th! :goofy:

Tomorrow is the medical. :)

Good luck everyone! (F)

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.