Ragheb

Security Question Help - Vaccinations

17 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

In security questions, what shall we reply for the following:

Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law? Yes/ No

I didn't do any vaccination yet, but i will when i'm going to do the medical. So my shall answer be YES as i'm going to take them at the time of medical tests ??? or NO

Please help.

YES- the doctor will administer any/all Vaccination(s) that you have not received and are required by U.S. law. The doctor will submit the vaccination record to the consulate.

Thanks, i know this , but as per the question i'll answer YES assuming that i'll having the vaccinations record from the doctor...

Thanks, i know this , but as per the question i'll answer YES assuming that i'll having the vaccinations record from the doctor...

Answer NO - because you do not HAVE the documentation. IN the explanation box enter that you will get all required immunizations at the medical.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Answer NO - because you do not HAVE the documentation. IN the explanation box enter that you will get all required immunizations at the medical.

the whole reason the medical is done is to verify and to administer if there is anything needs to be, at the time of the interview, they person will have all the required Vaccinations received!

the whole reason the medical is done is to verify and to administer if there is anything needs to be, at the time of the interview, they person will have all the required Vaccinations received!

Yes I understand that. but answering a question "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?" needs to be taken literally. Does he have that, NO! Will he have the medical and get the jabs - of course!

Yes I understand that. but answering a question "Do you have documentation to establish that you have received vaccinations in accordance with U.S. law?" needs to be taken literally. Does he have that, NO! Will he have the medical and get the jabs - of course!

I think you're right.... i should answer NO and mention that i'll take them before interview at the approved physican

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

remember once the application is submitted, it is final. Either way, if he/she chooses YES, the application is not going to say prove it or attach the file, answering No is only going to make more questionable. So answering yes I think would be better choice. And when the officer asks do you have them, the answer is going to be YES!

Do they still have that clause that knowingly submitting false information can disqualify you from a visa and earn you a permanent ban on entry to the US?

Also the application is not "final". You don't sign it until you are in front of the consular officer and you can make changes until then.

Edited by SusieQQQ

remember once the application is submitted, it is final. Either way, if he/she chooses YES, the application is not going to say prove it or attach the file, answering No is only going to make more questionable. So answering yes I think would be better choice. And when the officer asks do you have them, the answer is going to be YES!

Just take a breath and think about what you are saying.

Based on your advice someone who is planning to marry in a month (before the interview) should list their status as married???? That would guarantee disqualification in that case - but the person would be following your logic.

IN this case I don't believe answering yes or no will cause a DQ, BUT I am trying to advise the person to take the question literally and answer the truth at this point in time. So - it isn't about what choice sounds more convincing - it is about answering truthfully. Isn't that clear to you?

Oh and by the way, in DV cases it is quite normal to update status, so no, it is not final once submitted.

Do they still have that clause that knowingly submitting false information can disqualify you from a visa and earn you a permanent ban on entry to the US?

Also the application is not "final". You don't sign it until you are in front of the consular officer and you can make changes until then.

LOL snap.

Re the bit I bolded above. You do realise the applications are not reviewed by some computer program checking answers, but by a real live human being, who will be in front of you at your interview?

Well britsimon your advice here contradicts your 'other advice' about labor certification.

I think you are confused. My advice is identical in both cases - answer the truth. The bit you cannot seem to grasp is that DV applicants do not need labor certification.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.