rahulmv

Possibility of H-1B or any US work visa if bachelor degree is pending.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

I am from India and never visited US before . so i want to know that Is it possible to get a USA work visa if my bachelor degree is pending ?

As i was sick and i was not able to appear in the exam to complete my 3 year course. But i have few marks sheets and a provisional certificate of my degree program which i got from my college . I have 4 years of good work experience in 2d and 3d animation for games , film and tv.

I would like to work in US, but as far as i have checked, i am not eligible. I don't have a bachelor degree now ,I don't have any relative there or anyone who can sponsor me. The only supportive thing is, I have good working relation with some clients is US and i get projects from them .

Are there any chances for any companies in US or my client to consider me as an employee?
I would really appreciate all of your suggestions.

Thank You,
Rahul

New Delhi, India

Without at least a bachelor's degree, the chance is very slim. I have a master's degree and am already in the U.S. as a matter of fact, I have been living here almost a decade. I can't establish myself a job.

Do you have a chance? You might if you have a special skill that nobody have and it is in need in the U.S. market.

Any employer that would hire? Yes. But it is just too hard to find.

Well, best thing for you is to finish your degree or maybe find a scholarship to come to the U.S. as a student first.

Good luck.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Hi,

I want to help you and here are some obstacles for you.

First, you need a degree. Almost or close to getting a degree does not count. You must have a degree.

Second, you need a US employer who will pay for (illegal for you to pay) the work visa and apply on your behalf.

There is no such thing as getting a work visa and then coming to the US to look for a job. A work visa cannot be issued without a US employer.

Please be aware that there are millions of university graduates who would love to come to the US and work. So, a degree alone is not a path to the US.

Without a US employer who will pay for and go through the work visa process, there is no chance for a work visa.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Close to a degree is not a degree... Is it is specialized field? You would need to find an employer and the job needs to be one that there are no USC that can do... Or... You need to work for an international company for one year and they can do an internal transfer depending on your position...

10/14/2000 - Met Aboard a Cruise ship

06/14/2003 - Married Savona Italy

I-130

03/21/2009 - I-130 Mailed to Chicago lockbox

11-30-09: GOT GREEN CARD in mail!!!!!!

Citizenship Process;

1/11/2013: Mailed N400 to Dallas Texas

3/11/2013: interview.. Approved

4/4/2013. : Oath! Now a U.S. citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.