kaleem999

Guys ceac website start ds260 online...

12 posts in this topic

I checked but my case saying not match our record...

Not sure what you are trying to do. If you are trying to fill in the DS260 you need TO WAIT until the 19th.

(And yes there ARE different options for DV cases on this form, I can now confirm this because I tried to go on to see what would happen with my case number. It recognised it as a pre-2015 DV case and told me I could not use the online form. So clearly it will send DV cases to a specified list of questions,some of which may well differ from the stuff people keep posting links to here.)

If you are trying to see your case status on the CEAC tracker it will NOT come up until you have an interview scheduled.

BOTH of the above are plainly clear on the respective websites.

I am telling about ds260 you may go ceac website and open the ds260 form..than you will know

Good grief. What about the previous responses did you not understand?

Have you read the instructions for selectees yet? Did you see the instruction telling DV applicants not to access it until the 19th?

Have you read the instructions for selectees yet? Did you see the instruction telling DV applicants not to access it until the 19th?

Lol

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

one question how you guys have the data from ceac do you :idea: have any program to have all the numbers or you stay days there and put number per number

Ok you knw there are two options.

1 . They run a program

2. They sit in front of a computer for days manually entering the numbers and capturing the results in a spreadsheet.

Take a wild guess.

DV Lottery information - www.BritSimonSays.com

1 . They run a program

2. They sit in front of a computer for days manually entering the numbers and capturing the results in a spreadsheet.

Take a wild guess.

:rofl:

Filed: Other Timeline

1 . They run a program

Take a wild guess.

Jeez!!! this is getting wild!!! Simon and Susie are on fire!!!

Jeez!!! this is getting wild!!! Simon and Susie are on fire!!!

Hey Veronice! You've been quiet!

I have just lost patience with people who seem to neither read the answers people give them here or come and ask a zillion questions that are all answered if they just bother reading the damn instructions ... I've decided I'm just not going to answer questions anymore where the answer is so easily found and the person just being lazy... This is for the sake of my own sanity :D

Filed: Other Timeline

Hey Veronice! You've been quiet!

I have just lost patience with people who seem to neither read the answers people give them here or come and ask a zillion questions that are all answered if they just bother reading the damn instructions ... I've decided I'm just not going to answer questions anymore where the answer is so easily found and the person just being lazy... This is for the sake of my own sanity :D

Hello Susie!!! I've been away, licking my wounds after the last VB... Thinking what the heck am I gonna do if I don't get the GC. But now I'm back, strong again and even with hope that I'll get it. And if I don't... well, THEN I will cry and figure it out.

But this forums have been a little quiet with all those people already processed and the waiting for the next vb. AND also filled with new people who have NO IDEA where are they standing, what is CP or AOS and thinking that if you have won the lottery the next day your gc will arrive!!!

That is fun. And those that ask the same question every 3 minutes that seem to think that this is answered by robots or something... I feel young! hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

You rock... you keep helping people that make you going nuts!!! You, Simon, Mom, Sloner and a few more should be hired by this forum to keep the party on!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.