Mr. Big Dog

The Benghazi-Industrial Complex

44 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's amazing that we can't ever discuss Obama without something Bush or Reagan coming up.

It's to point out that you only care about these things when you can blame it on the left. Which is true.

It's amazing that we can't ever discuss Obama without something Bush or Reagan coming up.

That's because we can't talk about Obama without making him into the Anti-Christ. It's annoying that every single ill on this earth can be contributed to him and his administration. At least folks like the Postmaster can talk about it in context. I know he doesn't care for him but he brings it up when the discussion is warranted. You'd think we were living in a paradise before 2009, like times weren't bad or something. On here, everything went to hell in a handbasket the day that man raised his right hand.

If we could stop calling him all type of stupid names and just talk like regular folks about the positive and negative aspects of his presidency, I'd wager things would go smoothly. But when we go as far to say he's responsible for the Vietnam war, it's not going to happen.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

It's to point out that you only care about these things when you can blame it on the left. Which is true.

Start a thread on something bad wrong some right winger has done. I am all in. I am not a Pub and do not think Bush was a good president.

The subject is Benghazi and the obvious obstruction and cover up that is going on.

What in the $%#%^% blue $#%$% does Bush have to do with it or does what I care about something he did or did not do.

It has Zero to do with the subject. Bush has not been President for 5.5 freaking %$^% years and Obama has been one cluster F*** after another, he has obstructed justice, lied, screwed up foreign policy and not done one thing he said he was going to do . Remember a transparent administration promise? He has continued the Bush legacy of spending like a drunk ####### and trampling all over the civil rights of Americans just like Bush.

But because you leftist apologists can't accept the fact you were wrong about HOPE and Change all you can do is droll over yourself and complain about why Bush isn't being held accountable.. News flash Marty McFly it's 5.5 years later and YOU are in the future.

Start a thread on something bad wrong some right winger has done. I am all in. I am not a Pub and do not think Bush was a good president.

The subject is Benghazi and the obvious obstruction and cover up that is going on.

What in the $%#%^% blue $#%$% does Bush have to do with it or does what I care about something he did or did not do.

It has Zero to do with the subject. Bush has not been President for 5.5 freaking %$^% years and Obama has been one cluster F*** after another, he has obstructed justice, lied, screwed up foreign policy and not done one thing he said he was going to do . Remember a transparent administration promise? He has continued the Bush legacy of spending like a drunk ####### and trampling all over the civil rights of Americans just like Bush.

But because you leftist apologists can't accept the fact you were wrong about HOPE and Change all you can do is droll over yourself and complain about why Bush isn't being held accountable.. News flash Marty McFly it's 5.5 years later and YOU are in the future.

And this is why we can't have a conversation about Obama without referencing Bush. Look at the way you referenced Bush to Obama. Bush wasn't a good president. That's about as harsh as you could have been to him. But Obama, cluster****, drunk #######? Really?

It's like you guys are mad that we don't hate that dude as much as you do. I didn't care for Bush, but I wouldn't call him those names, he was the president.

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

And this is why we can't have a conversation about Obama without referencing Bush. Look at the way you referenced Bush to Obama. Bush wasn't a good president. That's about as harsh as you could have been to him. But Obama, cluster****, drunk #######? Really?

It's like you guys are mad that we don't hate that dude as much as you do. I didn't care for Bush, but I wouldn't call him those names, he was the president.

don't soak in a ll you read, when you have on your Obama Messiah goggles do you buddy?

"has continued the Bush legacy of spending like a drunk ####### and trampling all over the civil rights of Americans just like Bush."

don't soak in a ll you read, when you have on your Obama Messiah goggles do you buddy?

"has continued the Bush legacy of spending like a drunk ####### and trampling all over the civil rights of Americans just like Bush."

Can I bookmark this page and use it for future reference? I think I'm going to have it framed.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Because it's hard to argue with people that have their head so far up their back sides, that they have to resort to lies and manipulated pictures, to defend an President that is obviously lying and and engaging in a cover up.

So instead of accepting the truth, let's just Photoshop a picture and do the usual. Holler Bush or Reagan, Post a face palm and live in total denial.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/bushbook.asp

FALSE

You captured the entire perspective right here. The left can't see with their heads planted in the nether regions of fart poop central.

You captured the entire perspective right here. The left can't see with their heads planted in the nether regions of fart poop central.

And another reason why the discussion can't be rational.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

Honestly Marvin, this topic is so polarized there is nothing to discuss. I stand firmly in the camp that this was not just politics but rather a criminal act of deception. Just one of the many that have taken place since that guy took office. What's to discuss? Everythings been said. Now it's time to start prosecuting and sentencing.

Can I bookmark this page and use it for future reference? I think I'm going to have it framed.

Amen do it. I have said it 100's of times or at least once or twice

Hey, nature boy. Have you had your diet coke yet?

:ranting:

Oh yes

Hey, nature boy. Have you had your diet coke yet?

:ranting:

Oh yes

Ok you want rational Can we talk about the issue with blaming Bush/

1st question I want to know why the are skirting.

Where was Obama during the attack

I always giggle a little when American heterosexual men say they don't like bush.... :rofl:

All us 60-70's era men love a good beard

Filed: Timeline

Are you talking about MBD, or LIB? The upside down book issue is silly, I'll be the first one to say it, but I find it appalling that the biggest terrorist attack happened here on our soil, and the Right, who's screaming for blood when it comes to anything else, didn't blame Bush. Four deaths happened a couple thousand miles away, Obama is 100 percent to blame.

Either it's all okay or none of it is.

It's not an issue, actually. One is allowed a little fun from time to time, yes?

Honestly Marvin, this topic is so polarized there is nothing to discuss. I stand firmly in the camp that this was not just politics but rather a criminal act of deception. Just one of the many that have taken place since that guy took office. What's to discuss? Everythings been said. Now it's time to start prosecuting and sentencing.

Well then, you better get ready to grab every president in existence. Because I know for a fact folks have been killed on everyone's watch. If you think Obama should be locked up, then throw GWB junior and senior, Reagan, Clinton, and all the rest.

It's not an issue, actually. One is allowed a little fun from time to time, yes?

You don't get time off. You fight the Right, you don't have the luxury to make jokes. They can, but we can't. We're better than that :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg