one...two...tree

Nearly 100 recent homicides linked to users of Stormfront white supremacist site, SPLC says

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Why is it difficult for Fox News sheep to understand there's a fundamental difference between profiling criminals based on behavior and racial profiling? Good grief.

Because over on Fox profiling is profiling is profiling. It's all the same. They don't deal in fact, detail and nuance. They deal in soundbites.

Actually, I agree that you have to be very careful when monitoring activity of people who have never, ever committed any type of offense. Basically, unless you threaten to engage in illegal activity or actually engage in illegal activity I do not believe the government should be interested in the activity of individuals no matter what type of strange behaviour they indulge in.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Why is it difficult for Fox News sheep to understand there's a fundamental difference between profiling criminals based on behavior and racial profiling? Good grief.

Visiting a website you don't approve of is "behavior"?

Should those in Leftwing orgs also be watched? We have seen animal rights groups destroy property simply because they hate the use of animals in research. Or even attack people on the street for wearing fur.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/

We have seen Greenpeace break maritime laws to save fish and animals they favor.

The Green fanatic Ted Kaczynski

Blew up complete strangers ... in order to save the earth.

In the first 222 years of history, every shooting of a national politician was carried out but a liberal or someone even more looney than a liberal.

Oddly enough when these nuts on the LEFT declare war on the country, even set off bombs, they soon after find themselves employed by a college, one would assume to propagate their high ideals to fresh young students.

I guarantee you if Osama binladin had gotten a green-card he would have eventually found a well paying job explaining life to kids at some Liberal Arts college. (his experience is to valuable to go to waste)

How many hangman's nooses did we see when Bush was in office? People calling for his death? The Left loves violence be it communists (Oswald) or Sirhand Sirhand a Palestinian extremist. THE PLO, Weather Underground, Black Panthers, Unions, those with a racial axe to grind.

When do people on the right pelt people with food or bags of pisss or dog #######? When do they take siege of an administration building to prevent a speaker from being heard on a public campus?

When do people on the Right bring mobs to the homes of people they disagree with, terrorizing their children?

Why is the Left so violent? A: Because they believe so strongly in their causes.... be it Slavery or laws requiring segregated commerce or Global warming or Animal rights or the value of Unions or stoping a war their own side voted for or workers Rights.

They believe so emotionally in these things that "by all means necessary" is their starting point.

We watch BlackBloc attack people and property anything or anyone that looks like they might have wealth.

Let the TEA PARTY member interrupt a Congressman speaking and you would think he fire bombed the Pentagon.

The left has created the Mass kill zones we now have in our once great cities in which weekends can rack up 20-40 gunshot victims and what do they want to focus on?

Monitoring a website.

Got news for you bro.......

Do you think for five minutes with Eric "my People" Holder sitting in the chair of J Edgar Hover and is not watching them>?

DO you really doubt that?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Visiting a website you don't approve of is "behavior"?

Should those in Leftwing orgs also be watched? We have seen animal rights groups destroy property simply because they hate the use of animals in research. Or even attack people on the street for wearing fur.

http://www.animalliberationfront.com/

We have seen Greenpeace break maritime laws to save fish and animals they favor.

The Green fanatic Ted Kaczynski

Blew up complete strangers ... in order to save the earth.

In the first 222 years of history, every shooting of a national politician was carried out but a liberal or someone even more looney than a liberal.

Oddly enough when these nuts on the LEFT declare war on the country, even set off bombs, they soon after find themselves employed by a college, one would assume to propagate their high ideals to fresh young students.

I guarantee you if Osama binladin had gotten a green-card he would have eventually found a well paying job explaining life to kids at some Liberal Arts college. (his experience is to valuable to go to waste)

How many hangman's nooses did we see when Bush was in office? People calling for his death? The Left loves violence be it communists (Oswald) or Sirhand Sirhand a Palestinian extremist. THE PLO, Weather Underground, Black Panthers, Unions, those with a racial axe to grind.

When do people on the right pelt people with food or bags of pisss or dog #######? When do they take siege of an administration building to prevent a speaker from being heard on a public campus?

When do people on the Right bring mobs to the homes of people they disagree with, terrorizing their children?

Why is the Left so violent? A: Because they believe so strongly in their causes.... be it Slavery or laws requiring segregated commerce or Global warming or Animal rights or the value of Unions or stoping a war their own side voted for or workers Rights.

They believe so emotionally in these things that "by all means necessary" is their starting point.

We watch BlackBloc attack people and property anything or anyone that looks like they might have wealth.

Let the TEA PARTY member interrupt a Congressman speaking and you would think he fire bombed the Pentagon.

The left has created the Mass kill zones we now have in our once great cities in which weekends can rack up 20-40 gunshot victims and what do they want to focus on?

Monitoring a website.

Got news for you bro.......

Do you think for five minutes with Eric "my People" Holder sitting in the chair of J Edgar Hover and is not watching them>?

DO you really doubt that?

The scatter gun approach to discourse.

You have a lot of opinions but none of them appear to be grounded in anything like fact, so keen you are to demonise the 'Liberal'. Apparantly, in your world the only violent protesters are 'liberal' protesters, you even go so far as to suggest that Osama Bin Laden is a Liberal. Perhaps you need to define what a liberal is? It seems to me that a liberal to you is anyone you do not agree with. That's a silly definition, and renders your argument meaningless.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

When it comes to Muslims we are cautioned that only a small percentage take the message of Allah and blow stuff up and that is a fair point.

In that light I would ask, how many people have visited Storm front and how many of them have been convicted of such acts?

Or does this logic only work for Muslims?

We all acknowledge that you have never been convicted...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

The scatter gun approach to discourse.

You have a lot of opinions but none of them appear to be grounded in anything like fact, so keen you are to demonise the 'Liberal'. Apparantly, in your world the only violent protesters are 'liberal' protesters, you even go so far as to suggest that Osama Bin Laden is a Liberal. Perhaps you need to define what a liberal is? It seems to me that a liberal to you is anyone you do not agree with. That's a silly definition, and renders your argument meaningless.

My overall point is, these folks who do such things are relatively few in number.

When we speak of groups that are actually active in violence and hindering peoples rights it is almost always on the far Left.

There are even groups called Anti-racist who feel obliged to take any measure to silence or harm those they view as holding racist views, there was even a case where they attacked a groups eating in a public place with hammers.

Conspiracy to commit a crime "is" a crime, I am very confident people are watching Extremist sites for such cases and reporting them.

But in the end it is very difficult to figure out who these few people who act out are.

William Penn

My overall point is, these folks who do such things are relatively few in number.

When we speak of groups that are actually active in violence and hindering peoples rights it is almost always on the far Left.

There are even groups called Anti-racist who feel obliged to take any measure to silence or harm those they view as holding racist views, there was even a case where they attacked a groups eating in a public place with hammers.

Conspiracy to commit a crime "is" a crime, I am very confident people are watching Extremist sites for such cases and reporting them.

But in the end it is very difficult to figure out who these few people who act out are.

Whatever it is you are on, Danno, get off of it. That chit can kill you.

Was this your brilliant counter point?

:rolleyes:

There's no way to logically counter your visceral fear of Liberals, gays, blacks, hispanics, non-lovers of Putin, educators (too name but a few) and the convoluted manner in which Danno-logic ties them together in one bizarre package. So yes, I ran with you love Stormfront but have not been convicted for acting out on your prejudices.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Timeline

There's no way to logically counter your visceral fear of Liberals, gays, blacks, hispanics, non-lovers of Putin, educators (too name but a few) and the convoluted manner in which Danno-logic ties them together in one bizarre package. So yes, I ran with you love Stormfront but have not been convicted for acting out on your prejudices.

:rolleyes:

Go back to American idle.

William Penn

I can't honestly believe that anyone would make such a foolish statement as the one highlighted. One would necessarily have to fundamentally misunderstand the political spectrum to make such a claim.

I have already stated that I do not believe that government, this or any other should monitor anyone who hasn't indicated that they have an intent to commit an act of terror or committed a criminal offense. No matter what cookie notions people have, if they do not act on them in a violent manner, they have a right to think whatever they like.

I can't honestly believe that anyone would make such a foolish statement as the one highlighted. One would necessarily have to fundamentally misunderstand the political spectrum to make such a claim.

I have already stated that I do not believe that government, this or any other should monitor anyone who hasn't indicated that they have an intent to commit an act of terror or committed a criminal offense. No matter what cookie notions people have, if they do not act on them in a violent manner, they have a right to think whatever they like.

Leave it to Danno. He'll deliver the most insane and asinine statements. Without fail.

Timeline

Leave it to Danno. He'll deliver the most insane and asinine statements. Without fail.

There is a reason you invest so much time and effort trying to refute me... it's not because my posts make no sense.

Wonder what there reason might be? Hmmmm

:thumbs:

William Penn

There is a reason you invest so much time and effort trying to refute me... it's not because my posts make no sense.

Wonder what there reason might be? Hmmmm

:thumbs:

I would not call it refuting. I merely respond. And I do precisely because your posts usually make absolutely no sense.