Danno

Don't come around here with that hippy SH_T!

77 posts in this topic

Now thats just not true.

I have stated a number of time I thought Michelle "Fist bump" Obama has been a great first lady, in fact the President and the whole first family

have represented the country very well.

You never hear me with petty critiques of her trips and the cost and all that..... heII she is the first lady, do people want her to travel in coach?

I have posted a number of well written articles by black writers I admire.

Half the time I am zinging those who have harmed Blacks, not Blacks themselves.

-Fact: People love stories with race as the center, I learned that years ago when I posted a wider variety of topics.

SInce everyone else changes their name, perhaps I should change my VJ name to {EQUAL-TIME}.

Show me the money! Post one of these well written articles.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Post one example of me attacking Muslims.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/489038-fort-hood-shooting/

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Lets take a look at my greivious attack-

<<<I'm inclined to think the shooter is NOT of the religion of peace.... if he indeed killed himself.

I'm not aware of many practitioners of jihad that toast themselves without a nifty vest on.

>>>

Me doubting the conventional wisdom that it was a Muslim this time at Ft. hood .....is "attacking muslims?"

Heck I wasn't even critical!

:wow:

*Take note that it was another Danno Prediction which was right.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Lets take a look at my greivious attack-

<<<I'm inclined to think the shooter is NOT of the religion of peace.... if he indeed killed himself.

I'm not aware of many practitioners of jihad that toast themselves without a nifty vest on.

>>>

Me doubting the conventional wisdom that it was a Muslim this time at Ft. hood .....is "attacking muslims?"

Heck I wasn't even critical!

:wow:

*Take note that it was another Danno Prediction which was right.

Why would you assume the shooter was Muslim? There's been shootings in Fort Hood that had nothing to do with Islam. One happens, so now every shooting, that's the first response?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Why would you assume the shooter was Muslim? There's been shootings in Fort Hood that had nothing to do with Islam. One happens, so now every shooting, that's the first response?

I was responding to previous posts and the first thought most people had.

Marv you are in a fantasy world if you think an attack on a military base can happen .... where an identical one by a follower of Islam took place will not cause people to think "Muslim."

I on the other hand used known facts to predict it was not Muslim.

(Muslims don't commit suicide without the nifty vest)

William Penn

I was responding to previous posts and the first thought most people had.

Marv you are in a fantasy world if you think an attack on a military base can happen .... where an identical one by a follower of Islam took place will not cause people to think "Muslim."

I on the other hand used known facts to predict it was not Muslim.

(Muslims don't commit suicide without the nifty vest)

No that's what you think. Not all muslims blow themselves up either. Nice attack.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

No that's what you think. Not all muslims blow themselves up either. Nice attack.

Yeah, because thats exactly what I said.

:rolleyes:

William Penn

Yeah, because thats exactly what I said.

:rolleyes:

I should report you, but nothing would come of it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

One really has to wonder what happens in DannoLand.

It is most Facepalmland... People go around with a look of disbelief at so many different phobias bathed in the ever present sun of unawareness....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

I should report you, but nothing would come of it.

Take it easy Marv I have what, ten thousand posts, here, the only thing you came up with was a post where I was the lone voice claiming the attack was not a Muslim fanatic.

Half the time when speaking on the subject of Islam I am discounting all these condemnations of a religion most know almost nothing about.

I see the same thing concerning the Bible so I feel for you.

William Penn

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Take it easy Marv I have what, ten thousand posts, here,

Actually today is the 7th anniversary of your joining VJ and by last count it looks like you have 17,077 posts.

That's a lot of 7's, you might want to buy some numbers today.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Actually today is the 7th anniversary of your joining VJ and by last count it looks like you have 17,077 posts.

That's a lot of 7's, you might want to buy some numbers today.

Seriously? You want to introduce factual information in the conversation? Really? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org