sunkissed513

CFO at the Airport

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I just want to ask if there's a CFO office in the airport. I am already done with the seminar and already have a certificate. My flight is on Saturday 6am and I might only have my passport tomorrow. So just in case I get it tomorrow and too late to go to CFO office in Quirino, can I get the CFO stamp at the airport?

Timeline

You confuse me. Where is your passport, you should have it, if you went through the CFO, and be ready to fly.

It sounds like you do not have everything you need to fly out of Manila.

VJ's No. 1 rule, NEVER, EVER, book an airline ticket until you have ""EVERY"" piece of paperwork you need to leave the country.

IF.,. you do not have all you need, since your post is somewhat vague, YOU have made a terrible mistake.

My wife flew out of Cebu, with me, and we made sure we had ""everything"".,., and there is no CFO office in the Cebu (Macatan) airport, not sure about Manila.

Hope you get is straight, but your ost is confusing.,..,.

Timeline

Oh sorry. My passport is now with the courier just waiting for it to be delivered. They said they will tomorrow. I know booking the ticket was a mistake when I dont have my passport with visa yet. But once I have it tomorrow morning I can still go to cfo office in Quirino. But if I get it late tomorrow then I can do it at the airport tomorrow if there's office there. I can just show them my certificate. If there's none then I'll just rebook my ticket.

So my only question is... is there a cfo office at the airport?

Oh sorry. My passport is now with the courier just waiting for it to be delivered. They said they will tomorrow. I know booking the ticket was a mistake when I dont have my passport with visa yet. But once I have it tomorrow morning I can still go to cfo office in Quirino. But if I get it late tomorrow then I can do it at the airport tomorrow if there's office there. I can just show them my certificate. If there's none then I'll just rebook my ticket.

you can't get sticker at the airport without calling CFO first. you need to reserve it. you need to advise them 7 days before your flight. good idea is to re book your ticket. since you are not sure if what time tomorrow they will deliver your passport. ( raven is right. you shouldn't book a ticket until you don't have everything yet. )

link to contact numbers of CFO offices.

http://www.cfo.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1329&Itemid=842

Edited by Nonofurbusiness

ich_liebe_dich_103.jpg
March 29,2013-------Notice of Action "1st"
November 14,2013-------Notice of Action ( Notice of transferred NSC )
December 20,2013-------Notice of Action "Approval"
December 26,2013-------Case was Shipped to National Visa Center
January 13,2014 -------Case received at NVC
February 12, 2014-------NVC Assigned Case Number

February 25,2014------- Paid AOS & IV bill

February 27,2014------ -AOS & IV documents was submitted to NVC ( Completed DS-260 )

March 4, 2014 --------- NVC received AOS & IV documents

March 10 & 11,2014 -----( Done Advanced Medical at SLEC ) = Passed

March 21,2014---------- Case Completed

April 04,2014---------Received Interview Date ( P4)

May 5,2014-------- -Interview ( APPROVED )

event.png
event.png
event.png

I believe there is a CFO desk at naia1. Ive read from previous posts that they were told to call 3 days before their flight to let them know that you will be getting the sticker from them. Just try to use the vj search bar, there are lots of posts about naia cfo desk and the number to call.

08.24.2013 - got married in the Philippines!

09.25.2013 - NOA1 via email

11.18.2013 - requested expedite due to typhoon

12.02.2013 - CFO seminar

12.12.2013 - I-130 approved, NOA2 via email (never transferred); shipped to NVC

12.30.2013 - NVC received the case

01.06.2014 - requested expedite due to typhoon and PCS

01.08.2014 - Case # and IIN; submitted DS-261; NVC asked for 2 contact #s of beneficiary

01.09.2014 - AOS fee billed

01.14.2014 - AOS fee showed paid

01.15.2014 - IV fee billed; expedite approved

01.18.2014 - sent AOS package

01.22.2014 - IV fee showed paid; AOS arrived at NVC as per UPS (10:18am by FNU)

01.24.2014 - sent IV package

01.27.2014 - submitted DS-260; IV docs delivered to NVC as per DHL (10:52am by PETERS G)

01.29.2014 - CASE COMPLETE (via phonecall)

01.30.2014 - received checklist for Dutch Police Record (VOG) via email

01.31.2014 - left NVC, sent to embassy

02.04.2014 - received at embassy, READY as per CEAC

02.10-11.2014 - medical done, passed!

02.24.2014 - interview: APPROVED!!

02.27.2014 - Received SMS from 2Go, ready for pick up

02.28.2014 - visa on hand; CFO sticker

03.01.2014 - paid ELIS

03.06.2014 - POE Hawaii...Aloooohaaa! :)

04.10.2014 - 2yr green card received

Timeline

There's also a CFO desk at NAIA 2, you can get your sticker there on the day of your departure but be sure to call them like 5 days and call back 2 days before your departure so they can reserve it or something. I plan to call them next week for my flight on the 11th. Fill up the form online at CFO website print it and bring it at NAIA together with other requirements.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello,

I just want to ask if there's a CFO office in the airport. I am already done with the seminar and already have a certificate. My flight is on Saturday 6am and I might only have my passport tomorrow. So just in case I get it tomorrow and too late to go to CFO office in Quirino, can I get the CFO stamp at the airport?

You can but I believe you have to call the CFO office at the airport 3 days in advance to arrange this.

Getting CFO Sticker At NAIA

CFO Phone Number for office at NAIA terminal 1: (+632) 879-5685 or 02-879-5685. Desk is open 5AM to midnight. Need to call 2-3 business days before flight day. CFO counter is between the entrance doors at the front next to the counter for paying the travel tax.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

There is a CFO at the airport, but taking the chance that there will be someone there

is like rolling the dice. They come and they go all day long as they wish!!!! Try

and make an appointment, get your passport early or change your flights... I would

not bet anything on them being there when you need them.

Good Luck.

IMHO, You should make SURE that you visit the CFO office in Quirino (Manila) and have your sticker affixed to your passport prior to going to the airport. DO NOT rely on the airport as you have not made prior arrangements, your flight leaves at 6 am (CFO does not open till 5 am but who knows if they are on Filipino time) and you need 2-3 hours to get from the front door to the gate as you will need to check luggage, get your boarding passes, pay your fees and taxes, go through customs, immigration and purchase a Krispy Kreme donut.

You might have dodged a bullet with not waiting till you had all documents completed and in hand before purchasing your ticket. cray5ol.gif

Good luck!! smile.png

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

What's worked for me (using public transport: jeepney, tricycle, bus, LRT) getting to the airport for a 6AM departure at NAIA, I leave about 7-8PM the evening beforehand (LRT closes at 10PM) & stay in the terminal (limited seating). My last departure, the evening of 1/21/14, the fellow left the CFO desk for the night ~11:15PM, so you had to be there by 11PM realistically. Hank accurately described the location of the CFO desk, fairly close to the seating area & the departure entrance wall, near the incoming bag X-ray lines. Good luck with your flight, especially if you weren't able to rebook!

05/17/08 Sent I130 to Chicago Lockbox, 05/23/08 NOA1 VSC

11/06/08 Transferred to CSC, 12/10/08 NOA2 CSC

12/16/08 NVC sends AOS fee letter & DS3032

12/20/08 Get in mail with IIN/Send DS3032(wife emails)

12/22/08 Pay AOS bill online Processed 12/23/08

12/23/08 Pay IV bill online Processed 12/26/08

12/29/08 Sent I864 & DS230 to NVC, In system 1/2/09

01/12/09 NVC Case Complete, 02/13/09 Case leaves NVC, arrives in Manila 02/17/09

03/04/09 Packet 3 is received by Anabelle at new home

03/06/09 St. Luke's medical 03/28/09 Pregnancy test positive

03/12/09 First interview at 7AM US Embassy

03/30/09 Air21 telegram dated 03/24/09 Interview #2 appointment letter arrives

05/05/09 Second interview at 8AM US Embassy lasts until 3PM: visa DENIED

06/??/09 Vaccinations at SLEC

10/27/09 Case sent to USCIS California for review

04/02/10 NOA3 Intent to Revoke RFE dated 3/25/10 received in mail with 4/24/10 deadline

04/21/10 Priority mailed 21oz package to USCIS California

04/23/10 Package received, RFE online update seen 4/29/10, touched 4/26/10 after call

07/27/10 USCIS California reaffirms approval, sends letter & file to DOS/NVC. Email update received 7/28/10

08/02/10 received USCIS NOA4 dated 7/27 reaffirming previous decision

8/21/10 got NVC notice dated 8/19/10 that reaffirmed petition forwarded to Manila with old case number.

8/23/10 case delivered to Manila Embassy 11:54AM by DHL

9/1/10 Embassy sent letter to old address for 10/12/10 interview #3 10AM

10/12/10 Interview rescheduled to 12/3 10AM, waiting for children's NVC CC

10/25/10 Sent I-130 for children to Chicago lockbox, NOA2 1/25/11 online

Hello,

hello sunkissed, i called cfo the other day because i was asking about the sticker thing, the one that i talked with told me that if you go to the cfo in the airport you can get your sticker only on the following day cause they need to call up the cfo where you attended seminar if you really have the attendance on the seminar they said its better you go straight to the cfo office so you can get right away the sticker. to be sure you try to call them CFO NAIA OFFICE 02 879 5685

• 6 months later...
Timeline

HI guys..your response to this post were all evry helpful.im set to fly to us on september 10 and I amalso having the same issue with getting the sticker at naia 1.my other question about getting the cfo ticker in NAia 1 is do I have to pay for the sticker? how much would it be if there is.thanks a lot guys!!

• 5 years later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Pj18 said:

Hi!

I just want to ask if there's a CFO office in the cebu airport? My son is 8years old. My flight is on Sunday 2:40am. Can I get the CFO stamp of my son at the airport?

No.

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.