3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Daer friends,

I m new in this forum,,, i would like to ask some question plz.

My case completed in 2011,,,documentry qualified and waiting for interview, f4 pd may 30 2002

At ceac iv fee paid and DS260 nnot started ,, so i have fill these forms

Thanks

you have to fill DS-260.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So what to do ,,, some one is saying,,, u have to fill ds260... some one said not reqired,,

I email to nvc10 days before but not replied

Edited by pappu1967

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

So what to do ,,, some one is saying,,, u have to fill ds260... some one said not reqired,,

I email to nvc10 days before but not replied

My case was also documentary qualified from 2011 and I got my visa in this December14. I had not filled out DS260 our previous submitted ds230 met the purpose.

So you don't have to fill up ds260. No worries at all ...

Edited by ikabirul

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Feb vb will be 22April,2002............ :thumbs:

Pls explain ..why u think or source of VB 22 Apr ..we all r happy if it's 4 week movement

PD 31 Oct 2002

COA submitted , AOS paid

Timeline

My case was also documentary qualified from 2011 and I got my visa in this December14. I had not filled out DS260 our previous submitted ds230 met the purpose.

So you don't have to fill up ds260. No worries at all ...

great news!! :) how long did it take after the interview to issue the visa?My interview is scheduled on 10th feb...:/

Timeline

great news!! :) how long did it take after the interview to issue the visa?My interview is scheduled on 10th feb...:/

If consular have no additional requirements then visa is issued on the same day. However it takes time to deliver the passport depending on local arrangements with 3rd party vendor. In my case it took almost 13 days.

Timeline

12/29/2014: DHS/DOS Request for Information on Modernizing & Streamlining U.S.Immigrant & Nonimmigrant visa System

• Hmmm........................ Interesting! Consdering the fact that they are seeking inputs within a short period of time of only 30 days and subjects look very similar to Obama actions list in legal immigrant system reform, they are still seeking final directions for reform of legal system part of the immigration reform, as separate from scheduled launch of reform of undocumented immigrant system reform beginning from May 2015. What do you think, readers? Legal immigrants, particularly employment-based immigrants, employers and stakeholders should en masse participate in the process!! Remember the old saying: Only crying babies are fed with milk!!

My Interesting & Favourite Topic for the next 2 months... :rolleyes: ...Apart from the two listed administrative reform, is there anything "Big" to suggest ?...I am not sure whether they will be accepted...Electronic Processing for all countries to reduce the processing times..Increase the per country limit to 25%...Website for NVC to track cases real-time...Provide tracking numbers for completed cases from NVC to Consulate / Embassy...etc

Good Luck

Timeline

I'm got the Email to wait for the interview schedule NOV10-2014, I wonder if I could travel to the US for 1 week for some vacations as a tourist or it could be a problem for the interview later?

Not a good Thought to travel...

Good Luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.