3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Happy New year to all

No sign in fail at ceac.state.gov till now

Pd 06/05/2002 (f4) when can I expect interview letter.

Best wishes to all vj member's for 2015

you will definitely get it within the next month or so

Happy new year to everybody :D

Timeline

Go to the following links and read the Notice document which was issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 30th Dec 2014.

Federal Register Number : 2014-30641

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=USCIS-2014-0014-0001

http://www.regulations.gov/#!searchResults;rpp=25;po=0;s=USCIS-2014-0014;fp=true;ns=true

They have asked us to send recommendations for some of the questions they have mentioned in the document. They have told to send the responses by 29th January 2015. We can send them recommendations via commenting on that document or by sending an email to them or by sending a post to their given address.

You can read the comments given by people like us, go to this link : http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketBrowser;rpp=25;po=0;D=USCIS-2014-0014

I feel we should send them some recommendations in order to make family-based categories more efficient and to eliminate the backlog.

I have already sent an email to them, with some recommendations which i think that are important and would reduce the waiting period for F4 category.

I am sharing that email with you all.

I genuinely request to each one of you to send this email to them. I don't know whether they would consider our recommendations or not, but atleast we could try what is in our hands. They have asked the recommendations from people like us, so we must atleast make an effort irrespective of whether our recommendations will be taken into consideration or not.

So, here is the email.

To : USCISFRComment@uscis.dhs.gov

Subject : Visa Modernization

Body :

Question Number 1 : What are the most important policy and operational changes that would streamline and improve the processing of immigrant visas at U.S. Embassies and Consulates, for both family-sponsored and employment-based immigrant visas?

Question Number 15 : What are the most important policy and operational changes, if any, available within the existing statutory framework to ensure that administrative policies, practices, and systems fully and fairly allocate all of the immigrant visa numbers that Congress provides for and intends to be issued each year going forward?

Question Number 16 : What are the most important policy and operational changes, if any, available within the existing statutory framework to ensure that administrative policies, practices, and systems fully and fairly allocate all of the immigrant visa numbers that Congress provided for and intended to be issued, but were not issued in past years?

Recommended Actions :

1) Eliminate the current policy of counting derivative applicants separately against the annual visa quotas for both Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories. Eliminate the visa backlog, by exempting spouses and unmarried children of LPRs from annual limitations on Family-Sponsored and Employment-Sponsored green cards, treating them like spouses and children of U.S. citizens. This would significantly eliminate the lengthy backlogs in the Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories.

2) Recapture and utilize past unused visa numbers for both Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories. This would lead to increased efficiency in the visa allocation system.

These are the two very important points that should be implemented as soon as possible in order to eliminate the lengthy backlogs in the Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories, thereby making the visa allocation system more efficient.

Thanking you in anticipation.

-------------------------------X------------------------------End of Email-----------------------------X----------------------------------------

Please don't change the question number. Its according to what they have given in their notice document.

I have done my job by sending this email. And, i hope that each one of you will do the same. Spread the word.

If you wanna modify this email, then u can...U can even add ur own points or else just forward this same email.

Timeline

Agreed....will definately sent

Go to the following links and read the Notice document which was issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 30th Dec 2014.

Federal Register Number : 2014-30641

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=USCIS-2014-0014-0001

http://www.regulations.gov/#!searchResults;rpp=25;po=0;s=USCIS-2014-0014;fp=true;ns=true

They have asked us to send recommendations for some of the questions they have mentioned in the document. They have told to send the responses by 29th January 2015. We can send them recommendations via commenting on that document or by sending an email to them or by sending a post to their given address.

You can read the comments given by people like us, go to this link : http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketBrowser;rpp=25;po=0;D=USCIS-2014-0014

I feel we should send them some recommendations in order to make family-based categories more efficient and to eliminate the backlog.

I have already sent an email to them, with some recommendations which i think that are important and would reduce the waiting period for F4 category.

I am sharing that email with you all.

I genuinely request to each one of you to send this email to them. I don't know whether they would consider our recommendations or not, but atleast we could try what is in our hands. They have asked the recommendations from people like us, so we must atleast make an effort irrespective of whether our recommendations will be taken into consideration or not.

So, here is the email.

To : USCISFRComment@uscis.dhs.gov

Subject : Visa Modernization

Body :

Question Number 1 : What are the most important policy and operational changes that would streamline and improve the processing of immigrant visas at U.S. Embassies and Consulates, for both family-sponsored and employment-based immigrant visas?

Question Number 15 : What are the most important policy and operational changes, if any, available within the existing statutory framework to ensure that administrative policies, practices, and systems fully and fairly allocate all of the immigrant visa numbers that Congress provides for and intends to be issued each year going forward?

Question Number 16 : What are the most important policy and operational changes, if any, available within the existing statutory framework to ensure that administrative policies, practices, and systems fully and fairly allocate all of the immigrant visa numbers that Congress provided for and intended to be issued, but were not issued in past years?

Recommended Actions :

1) Eliminate the current policy of counting derivative applicants separately against the annual visa quotas for both Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories. Eliminate the visa backlog, by exempting spouses and unmarried children of LPRs from annual limitations on Family-Sponsored and Employment-Sponsored green cards, treating them like spouses and children of U.S. citizens. This would significantly eliminate the lengthy backlogs in the Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories.

2) Recapture and utilize past unused visa numbers for both Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories. This would lead to increased efficiency in the visa allocation system.

These are the two very important points that should be implemented as soon as possible in order to eliminate the lengthy backlogs in the Family-Based and Employment-Based visa preference categories, thereby making the visa allocation system more efficient.

Thanking you in anticipation.

-------------------------------X------------------------------End of Email-----------------------------X----------------------------------------

Please don't change the question number. Its according to what they have given in their notice document.

I have done my job by sending this email. And, i hope that each one of you will do the same. Spread the word.

If you wanna modify this email, then u can...U can even add ur own points or else just forward this same email.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

Hi All

Do mail them....We dont get much chance to write to them & most importantly "They are reading & trying to Act"...

This is the chance we should not miss..

I have already mailed...

Hi All

Do mail them....We dont get much chance to write to them & most importantly "They are reading & trying to Act"...

This is the chance we should not miss..

I have already mailed...

I emailed too hope this emails can make a difference, btw when they are asked to declare their final verdict? :reading:

Timeline

I emailed too hope this emails can make a difference, btw when they are asked to declare their final verdict? :reading:

Implementation due by March - 2015

Timeline

Congratulations & All the best...

No one has PD after 16th Apr ?

recieved i/l by email,pd 11 April 2002... :D

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey guys, wanted to know... I already got my case awaiting for the visa interview, is it ok if I can travel to the US with my tourist Visa to do like a week of visit or this might cause any problem during the interview?

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys, wanted to know... I already got my case awaiting for the visa interview, is it ok if I can travel to the US with my tourist Visa to do like a week of visit or this might cause any problem during the interview?

there is no problem in ur visit at all

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.