3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Not Possible...no one from this forum got interview before current...

Don't worry my friend. He got an interview call later before a week of new visa bulletin issue. And that case become current in that new bulletin. He has't got an interview before current, it was interview call later only which says that interview will be held on next month :rolleyes:

Timeline

On 15 dec my brother and his wife and one child were interviewed at ISB my brother name was put in AP and for his wife and child they asked for W-2 and copy of passport or citizen certificate of sponser . So any idea how much time AP would take and can we get his passport back so that he can travel back to the country where he is doing job

AP does not have a specific timeframe...it can take from 1 day to 1 year....Just submit the required documents and then call back to check whether the documents are reviewed. At that time you can validate whether if AP take too long and require the passport for travelling..

Good Luck

Timeline

Thanks Visa Grant,

I am new to this forum & don't aware about active member like you. I thought this one is also like other dead forum where selfish man like me come and ran away once his work is done. But you just prove me wrong. Thank you again :thumbs:

:) ...........With the knowledge, your experiences with the immigration makes the expertise...Good Luck

Timeline

Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:34 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition:

Immigrant visa petition is currently on a list of completed cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers. This petition will be eligible for an immigrant visa interview when a visa number is available per the Department of State's Visa .BUT WHEN I CHECKED CEAC WEBSIT,, ITS SHOWS IVFEES PAID,, BUT AOS FEES N/A AND ALSO iv application not started,, so pl. Help what to do, is i have to fill on line application form , and what about other docements which we already submitted 3 years back

Yes, You have to fill the online application from and take the print of the confirmation page of DS260 form for the Interview. 3 years and a lot has changed...so, u have to send the Affidavit of support etc again..

Good Luck

Timeline

Thanks Visa grant.

in end what is few hundred $. People pays thousands to come here iligally.

Hopefully IV feee will be available in few days and case should get completed by end of feb.

If file moves month to month then they should be on-line on May.

IF F3 moves 15 days then also they should be on-line on June-July.

Everything is PAID in VISA and the Happiness to get a "VISA" is priceless.. :)

Good Luck

Timeline

recently someone(f4) on this forum got interview letter prior to his priority date to be current in the recent visa bulletin.my question is how is this possible.can someone get interview letter prior to priority date to be current in near future.is there other people got interview letter before priorty date to be current.plz throw some light.

Not Possible...no one from this forum got interview before current...

Don't worry my friend. He got an interview call later before a week of new visa bulletin issue. And that case become current in that new bulletin. He has't got an interview before current, it was interview call later only which says that interview will be held on next month :rolleyes:

6 to 8 months before the PD is current, NVC will start processing the cases with the next steps.Based on the Stages, Change of Agent ( COA), AOS Fees, Aos Forms, IV fees, IV forms and finally on to the Interview....So NVC gives aroung 60 days for each step, anything beyond this should alert the petitioner. This timeline is for every normal cases processed at NVC. Exceptions are Visa Retrogression, Administrative Processing and delayed checklists. Everyone has to spend time with NVC for 8 months and then NVC starts loving you and responds with a Date.. (F)

Good Luck

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes, You have to fill the online application from and take the print of the confirmation page of DS260 form for the Interview. 3 years and a lot has changed...so, u have to send the Affidavit of support etc again..

Good Luck

Thank u very much for reply visa Grant Edited by sabirkhan

Timeline

Does anyone with PD Oct 2002 have received COA and AOS ??

NVC started sending COA to Sept 2002 PD in Aug-Sept 2014......and they haven't sent COA to Oct-Nov 2002 PD since then...

Why the process is going too slow...though the movement has improved since Oct 2014 bulletin...

May be there are more number of F4 files in Sept 2002...

Edited by batman7

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Does anyone with PD Oct 2002 have received COA and AOS ??

NVC started sending COA to Sept 2002 PD in Aug-Sept 2014......and they haven't sent COA to Oct-Nov 2002 PD since then...

Why the process is going too slow...though the movement has improved since Oct 2014 bulletin...

May be there are more number of F4 files in Sept 2002...

Idk, just look at my PD and still waiting for the interview schedule : (

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear friends

I m to much confused b/c i filled out the DS 260 form without asked by nvc for one of my child only ,,,

My case complete three years before ,,, pd 28 may 2002.

So what should i do ,,, i will fill out for others member also or ?

Is there any problem if i fill out DS 260

PL. HELP,,,, VISA GRANT OR JOLLY OR ANYONE THANKS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.