3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Just wondering, if by the time of the interview, we are 5 family members, one of them cant travel this soon, is it possible to change the interview dates for him so he can travel another time like a couple of months later? or it is necessary for them all to go at the same time?

Preference Category: F4
Priority Date: 05-JUN-01

06-18 2014 Paid AOS/IV Package

07-15 2014 Sent Documents AOS/IV Package

09-15 2014 NVC asked to fill again I864A AOS

10-04 2014 Re-sent Documents AOS

11-10 2014 Case Completed

01-03 2015 Interview Letter

01-30 2015 Medical Check

02-19 2015 Interview Appointment - APPROVED!

03-12 2015 POE

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Just wondering, if by the time of the interview, we are 5 family members, one of them cant travel this soon, is it possible to change the interview dates for him so he can travel another time like a couple of months later? or it is necessary for them all to go at the same time?

http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/steps-after-immigrant-visa-interview.html

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey jay plz give me your mobile no we have group chat we help u . Send your mobile no on my email I'd

patel_harsh25@yahoo.co.in

Harsh Patel

Everyone in F4 category needs help irrespective of their country..Already it is backlogged for many years and that was the reason why F4 post is initiated here .When i was around the first time, l could see the dilemna and difficulty faced by everyone...Help everyone here too apart from group chat...why discriminate when helping... :)

Good Luck

Timeline

Hi, last week I wrote an email asking for my status to the Lima embassy, today I received an email from them and they told me that they didnt receive my case yet. So......what should I do know ? Why NVC takes so long to send it? : (

The next time you call NVC, ask them to connect to a Supervisor wherein you might be able to know more details about your case... :yes:

Good Luck

Timeline

During these times of delays...my thoughts would be to attend the interview at the scheduled date. After Visa is approved, you have 6 months from the date of visa issuance to travel to US...You can decide based on this..

Good Luck

Timeline

State Department to Release Immigrant Visa Movement Predictions in the February 2015 Visa Bulletin

• According to the AILA, Mr. Oppenheim is expected to release this valuable information in February Visa Bulletin for the immigrant visa waiters in all different categories and in all different countries. Since the February Visa Bulletin is expected to be released in the first two weeks of January 2015, immigrants will be able to get the information fairly soon. However, there appears to be no exciting information for EB-2 immigrants since the changes usually happen only the last quarter (July-September) of a fiscal year not to waste any visa numbers. But who knows? Please wait and see.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

State Department to Release Immigrant Visa Movement Predictions in the February 2015 Visa Bulletin

• According to the AILA, Mr. Oppenheim is expected to release this valuable information in February Visa Bulletin for the immigrant visa waiters in all different categories and in all different countries. Since the February Visa Bulletin is expected to be released in the first two weeks of January 2015, immigrants will be able to get the information fairly soon. However, there appears to be no exciting information for EB-2 immigrants since the changes usually happen only the last quarter (July-September) of a fiscal year not to waste any visa numbers. But who knows? Please wait and see.

Mr. Oppenheim is the best and perfect "Predictor" to date...Administrative Reforms and upcoming GOP Immigration Bill adds up to the curiosity.. :clock:

Good Luck

Edited by Visa Grant

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

On 15 dec my brother and his wife and one child were interviewed at ISB my brother name was put in AP and for his wife and child they asked for W-2 and copy of passport or citizen certificate of sponser . So any idea how much time AP would take and can we get his passport back so that he can travel back to the country where he is doing job

Timeline

Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:34 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

The National Visa Center (NVC) received your inquiry regarding the immigrant visa petition:

Immigrant visa petition is currently on a list of completed cases awaiting the availability of visa numbers. This petition will be eligible for an immigrant visa interview when a visa number is available per the Department of State's Visa .BUT WHEN I CHECKED CEAC WEBSIT,, ITS SHOWS IVFEES PAID,, BUT AOS FEES N/A AND ALSO iv application not started,, so pl. Help what to do, is i have to fill on line application form , and what about other docements which we already submitted 3 years back

Edited by sabirkhan

Timeline

Good Luck... :thumbs:

Thanks Visa Grant,

I am new to this forum & don't aware about active member like you. I thought this one is also like other dead forum where selfish man like me come and ran away once his work is done. But you just prove me wrong. Thank you again :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline

It's a neck and neck tie for your brother/sister to decide whether the Father's Gift or Brother's Gift is valuable for his/her future... :P

Good Luck to your brother/sister.. :thumbs:

Thanks Visa grant.

in end what is few hundred $. People pays thousands to come here iligally.

Hopefully IV feee will be available in few days and case should get completed by end of feb.

If file moves month to month then they should be on-line on May.

IF F3 moves 15 days then also they should be on-line on June-July.

Timeline

On 15 dec my brother and his wife and one child were interviewed at ISB my brother name was put in AP and for his wife and child they asked for W-2 and copy of passport or citizen certificate of sponser . So any idea how much time AP would take and can we get his passport back so that he can travel back to the country where he is doing job

He will get visa b/w 2 weeks to 4.5 years depends on luck. and yes he can get his passport back.

Timeline

No not necessary to appear in interview at the same time. you can choose the option of... Following-To-Join. After reaching US.. principal applicant just have to fill the form I-824 for the applicant who not appeared in interview and after processing of this form in USCIS applicant will get interview letter.

Timeline

recently someone(f4) on this forum got interview letter prior to his priority date to be current in the recent visa bulletin.my question is how is this possible.can someone get interview letter prior to priority date to be current in near future.is there other people got interview letter before priorty date to be current.plz throw some light.

Timeline

Not Possible...no one from this forum got interview before current...

recently someone(f4) on this forum got interview letter prior to his priority date to be current in the recent visa bulletin.my question is how is this possible.can someone get interview letter prior to priority date to be current in near future.is there other people got interview letter before priorty date to be current.plz throw some light.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.