3,016 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If a person has received an invoice ID, it means that the nvc has sent him the aos fee request..

No, not necessarily I have an invoice ID but did not receive any email request for AOS fees. When I log in it still shows not invoiced .

And when I emailed the nvc , they answer that still waiting for priority date to get current.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

No, not necessarily I have an invoice ID but did not receive any email request for AOS fees. When I log in it still shows not invoiced .

And when I emailed the nvc , they answer that still waiting for priority date to get current.

Previously NVC only sent the invoice id when to pay AOS fee but recently they are generating the invoice id when the case is approved.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What about appearance of name of PETITIONAR ? In my case it was not their previously but now it is there along my other names ? What does it reflects ?? Have anybody seen the same thing .

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

What about appearance of name of PETITIONAR ? In my case it was not their previously but now it is there along my other names ? What does it reflects ?? Have anybody seen the same thing .

Yes, the petitioner's name is on their as well

Timeline

hi jolly ! kindly help me my pd is sep 2002 ..........but we have not recieved anything ............seems oct 2002 have got it ................what to do

Timeline

I have a question regarding Indian PCC. Am i supposed to get it only from the passport office or from the local police station as well?

both , are you getting it done before getting interview letter proactively?

Edited by manna

Timeline

both , are you getting it done before getting interview letter proactively?

No..i'll do it when the vb would be showing feb 2002..the checklist that i received from nvc states that pcc is required from regional passport office. It does not mention police station anywhere. That's why I was confused.

Timeline

No..i'll do it when the vb would be showing feb 2002..the checklist that i received from nvc states that pcc is required from regional passport office. It does not mention police station anywhere. That's why I was confused.

when you through Passport office and request them both they will give letter from local police station and stamp on passport. What is your PD?

Edited by manna

Timeline

April 1 2002

You have to give application at passport office. They will in turn send it to yr juridiction police station. The police will check your documents and send it to passport office. Then passport office will call u and give u PCC on passport.

Timeline

You have to give application at passport office. They will in turn send it to yr juridiction police station. The police will check your documents and send it to passport office. Then passport office will call u and give u PCC on passport.

How long does it normally take to receive PCC once the appointment is scheduled?..4 weeks or more?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.