Trisha89

Don't know what to do anymore! Pls over 5 months since NOA1-> TSC

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

This is really NOT FUN anymore!!!! TSC is after our NOA1 date, last time we called they worked on august 16, 2013 petitions and that's a week ago! We have NOA1 date of august 12,2013!

On February 12th, 2014 we are already waiting 6 months just for our NOA2 in our K1 process and it is getting really ridiculous in my eyes now! People already get approved from november and december 2013 and I know two other couples that are still waiting that, filled in AUGUST 2013 too!!

We already asked for a service request and never got a response, same for ombudsman! I wrote the congressman and senator.... I'm just asking whatelse are we having for choices if the senator can't help us?

USCIS is giving you on the phone not much information at all...... We are getting out of ideas and would like to get to know more what we can do if all this isn't working....

Thank you.

K1

09 August 2013 - Mailed I-129F

12 August 2013 - TSC receipt Date NOA1

18 August 2013 - NOA1 hardcopy received

09 October 2013 - Alien Registration Number changed

23 January 2014 - Orderd Service Request

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

24 February 2014 - Medical Appointment - passed the medical :-)

03 March 2014 - Case arrived at NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

10 March 2014 - Case arrived at the Consulate...

15 March 2014 - Received Packet 3 // Sent Packet 3 off same day

22 March 2014 - Received Packet 4 - Interview on March 28, 2014

28 March 2014 - Interview appointment RESULT: Approved :-)))

02 April 2014 - Visa On Hand! :-)

06 April 2014 - Finally being with my Love <3 :)

20 June 2014 - Marriage <3, Key West, Florida

AOS

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

This is really NOT FUN anymore!!!! TSC is after our NOA1 date, last time we called they worked on august 16, 2013 petitions and that's a week ago! We have NOA1 date of august 12,2013!

On February 12th, 2014 we are already waiting 6 months just for our NOA2 in our K1 process and it is getting really ridiculous in my eyes now! People already get approved from november and december 2013 and I know two other couples that are still waiting that, filled in AUGUST 2013 too!!

We already asked for a service request and never got a response, same for ombudsman! I wrote the congressman and senator.... I'm just asking whatelse are we having for choices if the senator can't help us?

USCIS is giving you on the phone not much information at all...... We are getting out of ideas and would like to get to know more what we can do if all this isn't working....

Thank you.

Sorry to hear your are going though hell like we did. We was made to wait 8 months for our NOA2 and now have been waiting at NVC for almost a month so they ain't much better. I would suggest getting a senators office involved as it's gone over the 5 month time frame. They will call and get more information about and find out what the hold up is etc faster than you can with service requests.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

RFE REPLY - SEPTEMBER 11th

NOA2 - DECEMBER 20th 'approved'

NVC RECEIVED - JANUARY 9th

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

EMBASSY RECEIVED - FEBRUARY 7th

DS-160 and NOAR - FEBRUARY 7th

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

INTERVIEW - MARCH 10th 'approved'

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

VISA IN HAND - MARCH 17th

P.O.E (LAS VEGAS) - MARCH 18th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Timeline

Thank you.

Or you can email the head office of the USCIS on.......:SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Or you can email the head office of the USCIS on.......:SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov

Hey I just wrote to the head office! I hope to hear something still today...... It is here in Germany 2 p.m.

When were you getting an E-Mail from them back? On the same day you wrote them? Thank you so much for your help.

K1

05 February 2014 - Answer from USCIS: Can't tell you any timeframe when we will approve this petition

14 February 2014 - VISA APPROVED NOA2 after 6 months and 2 days goofy.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifgoofy.gifdancin5hr.gif

21 February 2014 - NOA2 hardcopy received in Mail // USCIS shipped petition to NVC

06 March 2014 - We got our Case # & Case left the NVC... Online Status says "In TRANSIT" :-)

AOS

event.png

Timeline

Hey I just wrote to the head office! I hope to hear something still today...... It is here in Germany 2 p.m.

When were you getting an E-Mail from them back? On the same day you wrote them? Thank you so much for your help.

There normally answer within a few days but the us citizen needs to be there one who emails them from there registered email.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Timeline

There normally answer within a few days but the us citizen needs to be there one who emails them from there registered email.

Ooohh, :(! I think if nothing is coming from them, then he is going to write them again in the end of february....

K1

AOS

event.png

Timeline

Ooohh, :(! I think if nothing is coming from them, then he is going to write them again in the end of february....

What happens now is the head office contact the CSC and ask what's going on and kick them up the butt abit. 9 days after we emailed head office we was approved. I genuinely feel that the reason we was approved was because of head office asking what's going on.

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

Timeline

We are in TSC but this doesn't matter I think! They will contact them hopefully and maybe we will hear some good news soon :) thank you for your help! I'll let y'all know if anything new has happend

Edited by Trisha89

K1

AOS

event.png

Timeline

We are in TSC but this doesn't matter I think! They will contact them hopefully and maybe we will hear some good news soon :) thank you for your help! I'll let y'all know if anything new has happend

I have just seen you was approved on the 14th, that's awesome news. Happy for you as know how hard it has been for u. :)

NOA1 - APRIL 19th

RFE - SEPTEMBER 3rd

MEDICAL - JANUARY 24th

NVC LEFT - FEBRUARY 3rd

PACKET 4 - FEBRUARY 25th

VISA ISSUED - MARCH 12th

uk_usa_flag-full.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

GOD BLESS YOU....You know love is patient and kind. It does not recognize time. The heart is the one who guides you. Stay patient..All things will come to pass !!!!!

GOOD LUCK!

A sincere amount of congratulations deserves to come to you both. The process will make your relationship stronger in the long run.

GOD BLESS

KEEP THE FAITH

PATIENCE

PERSISTENCE !!!!rose.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.