jayzar

AOS Fee status is paid, what is next?

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I have 2 cases under NVC, one for my Dad and one for my Mom.

I paid one $88 AOS fee to cover for both cases.

I am now gathering paperwork to submit I-864EZ for each.

The status of my AOS receipt is "PAID"

How do i go about paying IV Application processing Fees? I dont see an option to select or pay selected fees.

Will i receive a separate invoice that will instruct me to pay IV fee so I can start DS260 or DS230.

I am confused.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi everyone!

I have 2 cases under NVC, one for my Dad and one for my Mom.

I paid one $88 AOS fee to cover for both cases.

I am now gathering paperwork to submit I-864EZ for each.

The status of my AOS receipt is "PAID"

How do i go about paying IV Application processing Fees? I dont see an option to select or pay selected fees.

Will i receive a separate invoice that will instruct me to pay IV fee so I can start DS260 or DS230.

I am confused.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Please keep in mind, there are two tracks at NVC: the AOS and the IV tracks. They are independent of one another. What you've done so far on the AOS track (pay bills) has nothing to do with the IV track.

The IV bill is only invoiced after a DS-261 has been submitted (and then added to the case file). When were the two DS-261s submitted?

And the DS-260 (the paper DS-230 is now an obsolete form, everyone is required to fill out the online DS-260) is only available after the IV bill shows as PAID in the payment portal.

I suggest you click on the last 2 links in my signature and do some reading to help you out for the NVC process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.