Pinocchio Liberal

LIBS and their need to FOLLOW!

22 posts in this topic

Libs generally need a leader they can be guided by. No matter what their leader says they will FOLLOW! Why, you might ask? Because they usually have no mind or the ability to think on their own. They generally sniff each others a$$ and then abide by what is said to them. Their caring tolerance and love for the human race usually comes via what is told to them via the news or some other vehicle. They love who agrees and hate who disagrees. Growing numbers of us see this and might want to change it come election time.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Follow Rand Paul, Marc. He is the great pied piper!

You my friend, I hope! will quit following based on party politics. Obama is a divisive piece of #######.

It's always 5:00 somewhere, I guess.

Always guessing I GUESS!

― Andrew Wilkow

Notice how there is never an answer.

― Andrew Wilkow

I never really liked Guess jeans. I was more of a DKNY girl myself.

You follow quite nicely. Cant wait for you to apply what you preach to yourself. Your altruism is fake and we all see it. I would love to see you accept for yourself what you are preaching.

― Andrew Wilkow

Lets quit bein divided and take back our shite!

What about Keds shoes?

REALLY?

― Andrew Wilkow

Libs generally need a leader they can be guided by. No matter what their leader says they will FOLLOW! Why, you might ask? Because they usually have no mind or the ability to think on their own. They generally sniff each others a$$ and then abide by what is said to them. Their caring tolerance and love for the human race usually comes via what is told to them via the news or some other vehicle. They love who agrees and hate who disagrees. Growing numbers of us see this and might want to change it come election time.

Speaking of asssniffers, how have you been?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

― Andrew Wilkow

Speaking of asssniffers, how have you been?

Dude you sniff more A than my pet dog. Better start thinkin on yo own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vziu1ZNrmWY&list=PL5Exw7-k4VlnfxUn2mrSYxpTyItP4f0zu

Edited by Pinocchio Liberal

― Andrew Wilkow