Danno

The Majority of Military Sexual Assault Victims Are Men. ( How could Danno have been so right?)

444 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I don't. Which is why I didn't tell a joke about rape.

Now why would Danno mention the attractiveness of the woman who never got assaulted? What does that have to do with her being treated as a professional?

What does her "not being a looker by any means" have to do with anything?

Over coming LIB-LOGIC 101

Look, men tend to pursue, give attention to, become putty in the hands of, whistle at, cat-call to, attractive women, more than ugly women.

Do you really thing Rosie O'Donald would be groped on a city bus?

Perhaps after last-call.

-----------

Look these things can happen to anyone but the homely have a lighter roster to report on.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

Sorry, I go off of the women and men who have served and dealt with this atrocity up close and personal. But nothing will change your POV.

It's sad that you champion Christian values, yet are so full of hate. God bless you.

Marvin, placing your head in a bucket of denial about the hows and whys of sexual assault, is counter productive.

This has nothing to do with anyone hating anything... why is that your perfunctory response no matter the topic?

It is my "opinion" men, typically push themselves on women because they are interested in sex.....you equate their action to some deep Freudian reason.... we just disagree.

What in your experience validates the deep Freudian theory?

William Penn

Marvin, placing your head in a bucket of denial about the hows and whys of sexual assault, is counter productive.

This has nothing to do with anyone hating anything... why is that your perfunctory response no matter the topic?

It is my "opinion" men, typically push themselves on women because they are interested in sex.....you equate their action to some deep Freudian reason.... we just disagree.

What in your experience validates the deep Freudian theory?

My best friend was raped by a guy we went to school with. I had to talk her down from killing herself. The douchebag that did this wasn't a man, he wasn't just "interested" in sex. Because you know what Danno? She liked him. He forced himself on her when she tried to slow him down. He humiliated her so badly I had to convince her to talk to the police. She said he was more interested in hurting her than pleasing herself.

So take your opinion and show it, I know better.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

My best friend was raped by a guy we went to school with. I had to talk her down from killing herself. The douchebag that did this wasn't a man, he wasn't just "interested" in sex. Because you know what Danno? She liked him. He forced himself on her when she tried to slow him down. He humiliated her so badly I had to convince her to talk to the police. She said he was more interested in hurting her than pleasing herself.

So take your opinion and show it, I know better.

I think you mean "Shove it"?

My new auto corrector has been screwing me over too.

Look I'm hearing your incident third hand so I can't know what her story is but generally speaking work place harrassment and most cases of rape are based on sex.

Ya ever notice that little component is always there?

Sorry bro, you are not going to get me to buckle and go along with this absurd last minute understanding of what men acting inappropriate with co-workers is most often about.

You can relate all the odd-ball stories that don't fit the pattern but in the end, guys are motivated by sex more than anything else.

With no disrespect to your friend, (I hope she has healed) I am wondering how valuable your experience even is, if you have a girl as a "Best friend"

THAT in its self is a little rare... unless you are sleeping with her.

William Penn

Look, men tend to pursue, give attention to, become putty in the hands of, whistle at, cat-call to, attractive women, more than ugly women.

Perhaps after last-call.

-----------

Look these things can happen to anyone but the homely have a lighter roster to report on.

Great so my original assessment of your comment was correct. Thanks!

She was not a looker so she was treated more professionally than she might have been had she been attractive.

Edited by Penny Lane

Perhaps after last-call.

-----------

Who's Rosie O'Donald?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I think you mean "Shove it"?

My new auto corrector has been screwing me over too.

Look I'm hearing your incident third hand so I can't know what her story is but generally speaking work place harrassment and most cases of rape are based on sex.

Ya ever notice that little component is always there?

Sorry bro, you are not going to get me to buckle and go along with this absurd last minute understanding of what men acting inappropriate with co-workers is most often about.

You can relate all the odd-ball stories that don't fit the pattern but in the end, guys are motivated by sex more than anything else.

With no disrespect to your friend, (I hope she has healed) I am wondering how valuable your experience even is, if you have a girl as a "Best friend"

THAT in its self is a little rare... unless you are sleeping with her.

Let me guess, you can't have a best friend that's a female because all you want to do is sleep with her? Maybe that flies in your world, but not in mine.

I was 16, a junior in high school when this happened. I had a few friends that were female that I didn't sleep with nor was I interested in sexually. I did christian retreats since I was 14, dealing with all types of issues, rape, drug abuse, domestic violence, and some other nasty things I won't repeat here.

Men and women can be friends, if they so choose. Sorry you can't do it.

Edited by Su and Marvin

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Let me guess, you can't have a best friend that's a female because all you want to do is sleep with her? Maybe that flies in your world, but not in mine.

I was 16, a junior in high school when this happened. I had a few friends that were female that I didn't sleep with nor was I interested in sexually. I did christian retreats since I was 14, dealing with all types of issues, rape, drug abuse, domestic violence, and some other nasty things I won't repeat here.

Men and women can be friends, if they so choose. Sorry you can't do it.

Well thats the diff between you and most other 16 year olds.

I never met a girl I didn't at least think about it.... and I had a few female friends too.

Remember the name is Danno not St Danno.

Maybe I needed a Christian retreat? that era didn't begin for me until later.

Between me and you.... DO you try to talk this much BS in real life?

William Penn