Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
emad desouky

how i get my mother her

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

hi vj

i have long time not write anything hi am from egypt and have been here in usa for 2 years and i want to bring my mother to come stay with me for while i do not know where i start and what i do and i need help and i am sure i am gonna find my way of help here

thanks for every one

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your mother can always apply for a vistor visa, if she is given one then she can visit according to the guidelines of her visa.

If you are looking for something Permanente than First you need to be a United State Citizen (USC).


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

To visit.

Mother applies for a US visitor visa at the US Embassy. She needs to demonstrate strong ties to Egypt to overcome the presumption that all visitor visa applicants intend to illegally immigrate to the US. You cannot do anything to help her get a visitor visa because you are not a reason for her to return to Egypt. She has to qualify based on her own circumstances.

To immigrate.

You need to be a US citizen to petition for her. You will need proof of US citizenship (US passport or Certificate of Naturalization) in order to file.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.