heartlip

what happens next?

8 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

i had interview on 26th November. Interview went well. But consular asked me to bring joint sponsor. Now i searched for joint sponsor with huge income. Now what happens when i submit them joint sponsor aos. will they give me visa?? should i have to give interview again or they will directly call me to receive passport? anyone have any idea about this situation plz do share.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They will review the new AOS that you submitted. If your new joint sponsor's income meets the requirements, then they will issue the visa. There's no need for a second interview. It may take a couple of days to weeks to review and issue the visa so don't make travel plans yet.

They will mail back your passport with visa OR you will pick it up, depending on how it is done in Nepal.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello @apple21.

I have seen that immigrant visa fee $165 on ur timeline.do we need to pay again after paying aos fee n iv fee?

The immigrant fee is different from the AOS and IV fees. It is for the production of our green cards. If we don't pay it, no GC will arrive in the mail.

We need to pay the immigrant fee after we receive our visa, before we fly to the US.

More info here: http://www.uscis.gov/forms/uscis-immigrant-fee

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

They will review the new AOS that you submitted. If your new joint sponsor's income meets the requirements, then they will issue the visa. There's no need for a second interview. It may take a couple of days to weeks to review and issue the visa so don't make travel plans yet.

They will mail back your passport with visa OR you will pick it up, depending on how it is done in Nepal.

Yesterday I submitted joint sponsor docs. When I checked my visa status it showed AP. but at evening time it showed READY. Does it mean that my document is accepted? Will that ready changes issued soon? Or they may again ask for other documents. My joint sponsor document is very strong with enough money, 3 years tax papers and all required document. Just want to know that ready means acceptance of my submitted document or not. Plz share me ur idea

Yesterday I submitted joint sponsor docs. When I checked my visa status it showed AP. but at evening time it showed READY. Does it mean that my document is accepted? Will that ready changes issued soon? Or they may again ask for other documents. My joint sponsor document is very strong with enough money, 3 years tax papers and all required document. Just want to know that ready means acceptance of my submitted document or not. Plz share me ur idea

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.