Jump to content

Bringing family members to US of a LPR


6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Other Country: Philippines

Hi guys again, sorry I am confused about filing I 130 do I have to send IRS, or support of evidence

aside from evidence of relationship?

Guys your response is highly appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines

Hi apple21, my friend is filing for her daughter 21 yrs old up, single, for Alien relative petition (I 130)

IRS/Tax Returns are not required when filing i-130.

She needs to submit:

- photocopy of petitioner's green card (front and back)

- daughter's original NSO birth certificate

- if mother's current name is different from the one on her daughter's BC then submit proof of legal name change

- i-130

- $420 payment

Read the i-130 instructions: http://www.uscis.gov/family/family-us-citizens/children/bringing-children-sons-and-daughters-live-united-states-permanent-residents

Her daughter will be under the F2B category. Total waiting time for F2B Philippines is 10-11 years. She must remain single. Marriage will void the F2B petition.

Edited by apple21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...