TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

hey Themechanic

I had my interview in 19 dec 2011 and they ask me for fresh medical exam and picture passport entry stemp of my wife picture of wedding and emails record what they ask you please share with me and they ask me this everything on feb 2014 and i did send everything 27 feb 2014 so how long its will take more please share your story with me please i think we got some story in our case

thank you

sajid

Hi Sajidla,

The embassy asked me fresh documents in Feb 2013 last year and I submitted those one year ago and they are expired now. They only asked me to send them fresh medical, police clearance certificate, Ds230 and two passport size photos. That was the second time that I Submitted the medical. My case still in ap.They dont give reasons why its taking so long. I would say you should wait another week or two before email the embassy. Sometimes its take about a month to review the fresh documents. I am sure you should hear a good news soon. Best of luck and pray for all others.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hi same thing was happened with VO ask where i was visited.he ask in detail how long i stay there.he ask my previous passports.what they check u think?i visited Dubai 2 times India Malaysia think they check from these countries

Yes I feel that they do security checks on you in other countries possibly through an agency to check interpol records etc to make sure u were not involved in any sort of crime or part of any banned groups and didnt have any arrests due such trainings etc. So if u have a longer travel history it doesn't benefit u in any way infact it actually goes against u as it requires longer and in depth AP. God help us.

Timeline

hi,same question asked me too. did u visit any country,i said yes dubai n S.arabia then why say dubai for visiting n s.arabia for ummarah n asked me my passport.but that time i didnt have .then he said ...DUBAI... humm.n give me green paper n give me 60 days.n kept my passport.

Yes my wife had also been to s arabia for umra and dubai etc along with europe and usa also. So possibly some countries are flagged and they want to check like I said above if u have anything negative against ur name in those countries. This could take long but not as long as 2 yrs as it has been in my wifes case. Not sure what is going on and how much longer she needs to wait.

Timeline

I personally feel, there is some element of DISCRIMINATION in visa issuance. You all guys know that investigations, background checks and all such sort of things dont require that much time which US Embassy is generally posing, it takes.

If you would have got married with someoen from Europe including United Kingdom, you wont need to wait that much to live with your loved ones. I know, literally uneducated people getting UK visas after they got married with a UK citizen and they cant even speak a single word of English. I dont understand American systems as whole of South America is living in the United States illegally whereas those who want to enter US legally and would help US society are stuck in AP.

If someone applies for a visitor's visa and is denied on the grounds that he/she has intentions to stay in the US permenantly, we can understand that. In order to get a US visitor's visa he/she needs to prove unbreakable ties with his native country.

However when someone gets married with an American citizen, that presumption is rebutted and there is no doubt that he/she would want to live in the US permenantly with his/her spouse.

Now US Government has made some requirements like proving marriage is bona fide, affidavit of support, interview etc to get a visa.

I am amazed that even someone fulfils these requirements, US Embassy doesnt give them visa and screw their lives in the name of Administrative Processing which is like PINCHING us.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Totally agree with u A and F!!! What else they want to see in a bonafied marriage??? I was so confident at the time of interview bcz of our little son but she didnt approve us on the spot!!! I dunt know what kind of additional checking they are doing :(

My husband applied for me in 2011 after a long wait had interview in dec2013 and now this AP tunnel!! Not fair at all they should have checked everything before giving the interview date it makes sense but pending after the successful interview is just a ####### :(

Timeline

Yes my wife had also been to s arabia for umra and dubai etc along with europe and usa also. So possibly some countries are flagged and they want to check like I said above if u have anything negative against ur name in those countries. This could take long but not as long as 2 yrs as it has been in my wifes case. Not sure what is going on and how much longer she needs to wait.

according to u ...... thats why ur wife case in panding coz of she has visited couple of country but 2 years its too long.i dont know how much time they will take in my case.Allah ta'ala reham kegiye.

Timeline

according to u ...... thats why ur wife case in panding coz of she has visited couple of country but 2 years its too long.i dont know how much time they will take in my case.Allah ta'ala reham kegiye.

Yeh that's what I'm speculating. Cant be sure ofcourse but I can't think of anything else.

Timeline

u r right.....i traveled around Gulf and nw i m in AP from 1.5 years......and i dont think it will end soon so i traveled back to saudi arabia..............:(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.