TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Mr Sindhi speaking you call yourself a Sindhi & Sindh is a part of Pakistan. Sindh isn't a part of United states or United kingdom

i'm also from Sindhi myself i live in Karachi but i got cousins and relatives living in Sindhi & Baluchistan. it's such a shame that you are criticizing

your own country where you were born. if you can say bad about your own country i don't think you will ever stay loyal to the country where you

want to move. i love my country i only want to move to united states because my wife lives there. my wife lived in Karachi she came here

about 5 times she never complained about Pakistan she enjoyed being here in fact she doesn't like to go anywhere else she would rather want to

come here. kinda love and respect she sees in folks she always want to come here. kind of thoughts you have for Pakistan i don't agree with you either

don't ever forget who you are

Iam loyal to my own mother land Sindh, and karachi isnt save either since the day hundred thousands of ppl have been migrated from afghianistan to karachi and they have destroyed peace of karachi, I really dont want to say anymore, n i really have nothing to do with Pakistan. i was jst trying to give a good advice to a guy whos happend to be a white american and i refrenced each and everything from your country's local media so he cud knw each n everything whts going on in pakistan. From a civilian to a PM has terrorists threats so you cant give false info to a american who wants to visit pakistan to meet their loved onse cuz nobody is save there.. onceagain im really sorry if a hurt anybody here but whtever i've said i can prove each n every word that i've said with a source... Again it has nothing to do with your AP so be calm

My prayers are with everybody whos stuk in this Ap black hole InshaAllah everybody will get their viasas soon :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have been to Pakistan 3 times starting in 2011 and I am going again in April. I am a USC female traveling alone and I have never had any problems visiting PK. Granted there are some dangerous areas, but I travel to Lahore. I would say the most dangerous thing is getting my luggage off the belt at the airport...but I usually hire a porter.

can anyone tell me how many American got harm while they visiting Pakistan??this is bullshit to say that Pakistan is not a safe country most you live your whole life here how could you say that about your own country while there is nothing like that,on the other hand theres lots places in the US which are very dangerious and one can get killed that does not mean the whole country is not safe so please please stop repeting this westren media non sense statement about Pakistn

Just tell me which single (city,village,town)'s part of pakistan is save for foreigners ? Everything cud be BS but not reality, Again these things has nothing to do with AP of you guys so plz everybody be calm and lets jst pray for everyboy its really so hard to wait years in AP away from loveds onse

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys today my case again updated and my medical expired on 11 march but i cant recieved any email

Guys can u please someone tell my fone is switch off because i lost my sim card can that possible they try to call me and updated my case

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys today my case again updated and my medical expired on 11 march but i cant recieved any email

Guys can u please someone tell my fone is switch off because i lost my sim card can that possible they try to call me and updated my case

Dear write a e mail to embassy subject as " Updating Contact No. ". and send them your new active phone numbers... they will add in your DS 230.

ok.. best of luck

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No i am trying to get my same number tommorrow because my number registered by my friend id card..

Dear guys its that possible embassy called me and update my case

What u saying friend

My medical expired on 11 march and my case updated 12 and 13

Timeline

Any one plz tell me that my husband send mail to senator and he told him that his file move to another CO i am really tired dont knoow what to do can any one help me plz to tell me what will be the next.

Timeline

Ali bhai thanks for the encouragement and such kind words. we had our last update on Monday we didn't have any update for 2 days

All i'm concerned about my passport i have no clue if they will stamp me a visa or not. we can merely have a good assumptions and get

our hopes up simultaneously i gotta remember the most significant thing is my passport which is expiring on this June. i requested

the embassy to return it so i can have it renewed promptly send it back. but mashallah i have gotten numerous updates for last 2 months

also they never asked me for passport pictures nor for bio metrics. guy at biometric said he doesn't need my picture since he can see my

pictures it's probably due to my previous K-1 case bro keep your fingers crossed for us, i hope all of you brother and sisters get their

visa very soon.

Thanks Mohsin for your reply...we keep encouraging you and you do the same as well for all to keep all VJ members hopes high thats how we can come out of this AP very soon and in a very good way...

salam to all

ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

Dear Sindhi Brother ... plz note that it is not written on forehead of anyone that he/she is american and plz note as well that my wife is american white ...not brown like Asian skin and can easily be recognized even in NIQAB/HIJAB as well but she is here in Pakistan 3rd time and loves the hospitality of Paki people and living in here and she has been in different cities too...every time she spent 3 months in Pakistan with me and now she is with me for last 6 months and wants to live here until we dont come out of AP...so plz don't say like that again...u really hurted every one ...ALLAH bless u by the way and guide you to sirat el mustaqeem...

regards

ALI

Timeline

Sister Aisha...plz dont worry...the files are transferred from one CO to another and it is part of Management system...if one personnel is busy or assigned other job responsibilities or else goes on vacation then his/her job are handed over to another personnel (C.O.)...Inshallah u will get good news soon

regards ALI & SANDRA

Timeline

I wud say dont ever think to go to pakistan, me myself is a Sindhi paksitani but i wud never go there cuz its crazzy out there ppl r retarted, they are killing eachother, terrorists ,target killers, kidnapers, (redical religouse) corrupts politicians , corrupt police, even if you go out with your fiance's brother still you wud never knw what will happen after 5mins, take my advice never think to visit this kind of crazzy country its better meet your fiance in uae jst like i did, i told my wife to visit me in uae cuz pakistan is unsecure for every american and for every universal citizen, I watch news everyday ppl r dying there like animals its so sad i really feel so bad for everybody out there.God Bless you Bro

Long live to Sindh

Ohooooo a furious little Sindhi Kitten on this forum. Afraid of his homeland hiding in USA. If you are so much afraid of your home than why do u even relate yourself to this terrorist state. People like u should be ashamed of being pakistani or Sindhi.Our land of Sindh has given birth to many Scholars, teachers, mentors, Leaders and Patriots dont kno where u come from. Who gave u the right of portraying my home like this. people over here are not retarded instead they are very humble kind and loving as well as our hospitality is very well known throughout the world.U have offended all Pakistani's.Media has been thoroughly misguiding ppl like u but how could u just go against ur land.I dont have the right to advice u but u should stop advising people as people like u are a shame to my country.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.