TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Haha just reading all of the posts!

My husband's case was updated on February 24, after I sent an email to the Islamabad Embassy. Here is what they sent me:

Thank you for your email.

As per our available record, this visa case is part of an integral administrative processing, that can neither be waived nor expedited. Though, we certainly understand the importance of family reunion, and also aware about the frustration often caused by the delay.

However, ultimately the completion of such process, depends on the Department of State in U.S. Therefore, unfortunately, we are unable to predict the amount of time this process will require.

Consequently, It is imperative to mention that as soon as this process is concluded, we will move forwad regarding this case, and will make contact accordingly.

Sincerely,

IV Unit, Consular Section,

U.S. Embassy, Islamabad.

KA02

How funny...you ask the embassy and they point to DOS and if you ask DOS they point their finger at the embassy. Many times I have called DOS and they say it's at the embassy awaiting consular decision.

today embassy reply our email after many mails.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please refer to our email of January 27, 2014. This email indicates that administrative processing is still ongoing in your case. Unless this situation has changed, we will not contact you or review this case again. We cannot take any action on your case until administrative processing is complete.

Yours truly,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Consular Section, American Embassy

they reply to our congressman 27 January . it is really disappointing .NVC fst ask us any call from embassy then they also say AP.i am in AP 21 months.plz pray for us friends.

Timeline

Congratulations Rocky!

My husband went through immigration in Abu Dahbi but I have no idea if it means he will get his green card faster. I don't think he will.

Timeline

My dear friends and all VJ members,

Alhamdulillah, my husband got his visa issued finally...mashaAllah...i still can't believe it....OMG...when I saw the word issued the first time, my heart skipped a beat...i started crying and then I was laughing...like a crazy person...i m still so over-whelmed...

My husband got his updates on February 11,14,17,21, and finally 25th... it showed AP first, and then after few minutes it changed to issued...

Few hours before that my husband received a call from the embassy... they said that since his passport and medical are expiring soon, they can get him a Visa now but only on the condition that if he promises to enter USA before the 18th of March... my husband asked what if he wants to stay till the end of March since his brother's family would be visiting; and they said that then he will have to renew all documents and it could take 3 to 6 months before his turn comes again... so obviously my husband said yes I want the visa now.... so guys now he has only 2 weeks and so many things to do...

Carolyn, you were right when you said that things move very fast when it says issued...

my dear friends, I am praying for all of you to get out of this AP soon...inshaAllah... and my special prayers for those who have bean waiting since 1 or 2 or more years... specially EAbbas, Aisha,fatima/mohsin,faisal213, soccer player, maabish,A& F, and sorry if I m forgetting any names...my belief is that all of you will get your visas within 3 to 6 months inshaAllah...just keep praying to Allah

Timeline

Sorry Rocky, I forgot to say CONGRATS to u...iA ur whole family eill get visas very soon...

Sughail nawaz, I m sorry to hear about ur husband visit to embassy with no luck but deat dont worry soon u will hear good news iA...mayb in few wks iA...u never know

Timeline

Alhamdulillah, my husband got his visa issued finally...mashaAllah...i still can't believe it....OMG...when I saw the word issued the first time, my heart skipped a beat...i started crying and then I was laughing...like a crazy person...i m still so over-whelmed...

My husband got his updates on February 11,14,17,21, and finally 25th... it showed AP first, and then after few minutes it changed to issued...

Few hours before that my husband received a call from the embassy... they said that since his passport and medical are expiring soon, they can get him a Visa now but only on the condition that if he promises to enter USA before the 18th of March... my husband asked what if he wants to stay till the end of March since his brother's family would be visiting; and they said that then he will have to renew all documents and it could take 3 to 6 months before his turn comes again... so obviously my husband said yes I want the visa now.... so guys now he has only 2 weeks and so many things to do...

Carolyn, you were right when you said that things move very fast when it says issued...

my dear friends, I am praying for all of you to get out of this AP soon...inshaAllah... and my special prayers for those who have bean waiting since 1 or 2 or more years... specially EAbbas, Aisha,fatima/mohsin,faisal213, soccer player, maabish,A& F, and sorry if I m forgetting any names...my belief is that all of you will get your visas within 3 to 6 months inshaAllah...just keep praying to Allah

Congrats.did u receive any mail that ye case is under consular review.

Timeline

Congrats so happy for you!!

Guys good news from my side.26th Feb and ceac website show 3 members have been issued and 2 are in the administrative process!

Fingers crossed for the remaining family members to get issued!

Congrats inshallah others will get visa soon!

Timeline

Congtrz LAgirl feeling lot of happiness for you

hi LAgirl you are really deserve it .you are a strong women you fight and win.many many congratulation from me.i think after

carolynhotstuff case this is really a big day for visa journey fourm.we wish you and your husband a successful married life .

Timeline

hi LAgirl you are really deserve it .you are a strong women you fight and win.many many congratulation from me.i think after carolynhotstuff case this is really a big day for visa journey fourm.we wish you and your husband a successful married life .

Dear faisal213,

Thank u so much for such kind words and ur wishes...best wishes and a lot of sincere prayers for u too...

Timeline

Thank u so much Waitinggggg ....

plz tell me a little about urself...ur interview date n AP??? sorry I don't remember...

Thanks a lot dear Aisha...see u prayed for me and it worked...thnx again and a lot of prayers and best wishes for u...

Thank u maabish...no I always received regular copy paste AP emails from them...only once in my email reply they asked for new medical, photos, and ds 230 in october....they didnt even reply my last 2 emails sent in feb...

Timeline

Heartly Congrats LAgirl29 and we are praying for your happy and prosperous future...you are blessed by ALLAH...

Alhamdulillah...regards ALI & SANDRAdancin5hr.gifidea9dv.gifdancin5hr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.