TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys my brother had his interview on 21 oct 2013(our whole family had interview in 2010 but due to AP/retrogression we were stuck for 2 years-F4 category)The lady who interviewed him told that the whole family's AP is done and even showed a file with CLEARED written on it.She said we'll receive our visas in 9-12 weeks.Our 12 weeks are almost up but our status is still under AP on the website.the last update was on 10 jan.Should we contact the embassy or let 12 weeks run out first.We've been waiting for more then 2 years now!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

guys my brother had his interview on 21 oct 2013(our whole family had interview in 2010 but due to AP/retrogression we were stuck for 2 years-F4 category)The lady who interviewed him told that the whole family's AP is done and even showed a file with CLEARED written on it.She said we'll receive our visas in 9-12 weeks.Our 12 weeks are almost up but our status is still under AP on the website.the last update was on 10 jan.Should we contact the embassy or let 12 weeks run out first.We've been waiting for more then 2 years now!

Sometimes the F4 can take alot of time and when in AP, it takes more than usual time. You shouldnt contact the embassy before the time period they have provided to you.

And maybe you might get the visa soon. So just wait for your time to get over and then contact the embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I try very hard to make my self as much busy as possible but i am sorry to say that i am fail in all my efforts , its hard to live with out your spouse .And if you love him/her it is really very tough , whoever said that they dont put female long in ap were wrong in my view i feel they take same time for male and female.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yes aiyesha its very hard to live without our husbands :( i m on my 4th year of marriage and have a baby imagine how much pain i feel when i see alone growing up my kid :( my husband is missing the most precious moments of one's life to see ur child growing in front of u!!!!!!

I dunt know why they put cases in AP they should have done all investigations before applicant's interview!!!! Its not fair not at alllll!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I think they should do all investigation before approving our petition and make this process easy as this is something make me feel that they do not trust on their own dep like uscis who approve our petition. This make our life more tough as this make lot of people make to say lot of things it also play very important role in your life because it hurt you from inside and sometime it make doubts also at some points as i see some cases here in vj that they decide to take divorce after 3 years of their relationship. So it is really tough time for me and for my husband but alhamdollillah as we love each other so we stay together. But i am losing my thresh hold sometime as i miss him a lot.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Aisha,

If you truly love your other half you should never let distance become a barrier in your relationship. Many people have been in AP here. My case was last touched November 7th. At one point you learn to let go and wait. AP is Allahs excuse for saying there is not khair in this. What if you have your visa and god forbid something happened to someone. Everyone here is depressed and sad about not being with their loved ones, not just you. As we speak, my fiance has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now, I am only able to talk to him once a week for 30 minutes. Be thankful for what you have!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ahmadjutt ,kamran others who have visa now when u people r going?there is confusion about medical valid for 1 year or 6 months. last time embassy ask my medical afte 6 month doctor also told me now medical expire after 6 mnths.Now it is 3 months gone for proving 3 rd medical.

they didnt asked me for medical after 6 months and my visa is valid till 29 june 2014 that means my medical is valid for 1 year.

my ticket is confirmed for jan 30th but my passport is in embassy for correction :(

Timeline

No update in my case they only change date on jan 6 and thats all i am so depressed that i admitted in hospital i miss my husband alot, last night i came back from hospital .I dont know when they again touch our case it will be 3 years of our marriage next month.

Dear Aisha, we r also having our third wedding anniversary in 3 months...it is so sad that all of us r wasting our prescious time in this stupid AP...I know i can understand how frustrating is that...i m busy everyday but i miss my husband the whole time badly...although it has increased the love among us but still its sooooo depressing...

Aisha...you , me, MsZeen,cindrella,mizzUsa,ebbas,carolyn,and a lot of other wives r suffering this pain...people i know all of u r also frustrated but it is the hardest to stay away for a married couple as they r life partners....one can stay away from brother or sister or even parents when u r an adult; but if u have ur kids n u love ur spouse, it is really tormenting....

cindrella i am male we are here in this fourm from long time.i am in AP from 19 months .i had 2 babies.today is my daughter s birthday .i miss her very much. 3 time i submit DS 230 medical.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

We have been in AP for almost 5 months now. My mom is in states and dad here. We are all frustrated but nowadays he is like always depressed cuz he misses mom more than us. They normally talk on Skype twice a day but still he isn't in good mood since my mom left.. :-/

Timeline

So today my wife received call from US consulate Islamabad to come for Oath and finger print on Jan 15 smile.png

Status date also changed today to Jan 10, 2014

Hi, brother can you please update us on how it went and what did they tell your wife? All the best hope to hear great news soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.