TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

case update during the Hold case ????? and after hold case update ??

My story
My mom filled petion in 2008 for me as child of lpr under 21 age.so my interview done in 6 march 2012 in interview officer ask me did u used hashesh i said no never than she said doctor mention in medical report he used hashesh.its my mistake during medical doctor ask from me did u used hashesh i said yes but i dont know what is hashesh i thing doctor saying shesha i said yes its totally miscomunicaton with doctor so at the end of interview officer said u case on hold for 36 months i shouket.
So than my father involved congressman than my 36 months change for 12 months.than embassy email me said u do medical again after 12 months so i done my medical on 11 march 2013 i send to embassy after one week embassy call me u r medical is good and your visa issued plz send paspport i sent passport on same day than after two weeks again call me plz sent some documents
1.Pcc
2.Ds230
3.pictures
i sent this documents on 18 april 2013
after two weeka embasst email me your case still pending in administrative processing
and now 9 months lifted no visa
PLZ GUYS WHAT U SAYING ON MY STORY
THANKS TO GUYS WHI READ MY STORY

Timeline

case update during the Hold case ????? and after hold case update

no just updated when i sent documents and i sent inquiry

No just updated when i sent documents

And sent inquiry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband sent new medical, police certificate, passport pics and passport in April 2013. Once they received the documents they stopped working on our case until September when they called my husband to come in for another interview. Sense the interview at the end of October they worked on our case a couple of times and that's it. The last time it was worked on was November 11th.

Timeline

Dear Kaleem999

My congressman emailed the embassy to ask why they wanted updated documents and passport if they were not ready to issue the visa. The embassy said so they could update their records. They like to play games at Islamabad embassy. When any other embassy asks for fresh documents it usually means they are ready to issue the visa.

I tell my husband we will be 2 old people before they issue our visa. Our case did update today. I will call DOS and see if it's because we sent fresh medical, DS230 and passport pics.

Timeline

Dear Kaleem999

My congressman emailed the embassy to ask why they wanted updated documents and passport if they were not ready to issue the visa. The embassy said so they could update their records. They like to play games at Islamabad embassy. When any other embassy asks for fresh documents it usually means they are ready to issue the visa.

I tell my husband we will be 2 old people before they issue our visa. Our case did update today. I will call DOS and see if it's because we sent fresh medical, DS230 and passport pics.

Timeline

I am sorry you are living alone. I just called the Department of State. They said the embassy didn't receive a package I sent to the Deputy Chief of Mission Thomas Williams. I sent letters and emails from the embassy showing all the mistakes they are making on our case. The package was sent by my husband 3 weeks ago. I will email the embassy with the courier number and see if they can track it down.

I am sorry you are living alone. I just called the Department of State. They said the embassy didn't receive a package I sent to the Deputy Chief of Mission Thomas Williams. I sent letters and emails from the embassy showing all the mistakes they are making on our case. The package was sent by my husband 3 weeks ago. I will email the embassy with the courier number and see if they can track it down.

same thing was hapened with us embassy loss our documents

Timeline

I just called to dos about my case status they told me here is nothing about your case everything there in embassy

What does it mean??

I am in ap from 9 months

Plz guys share yours experience

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.