TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

When You got ready status and when again AP?

In my F4 category case, its a sponsor for my whole family. Now, since we sent new medicals and police certificates in may, my mother's status has been ready since june while my father's, brother's and my status showed AP on CEAC.

26th, my mother's status changed back to AP and everyone's status updated.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

In my F4 category case, its a sponsor for my whole family. Now, since we sent new medicals and police certificates in may, my mother's status has been ready since june while my father's, brother's and my status showed AP on CEAC.

26th, my mother's status changed back to AP and everyone's status updated.

You got status update today?

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Quick question, one DOS agent told me to email the embassy because they said the visa should be issued soon, in a matter of days. I called right back to confirm the info, and another agent told me it was all a lie and there is no end to the AP. What should I do? Should I email the embassy? Or will that be considered "annoying"?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys Any Updates?

My last update was 2nd Dec....my husband submitted his new medical, form DS-230 & 2 new photos on 13th Nov...dos told us the embassy received it on 25nov...& dos can see my last update as 25 Nov but i see 2nd Dec...thats strange...still in AP :(

Timeline

No updates for our case. My husband sent his medical, DS230 and passport pics on Dec 24th. Will give the embassy 2 weeks to get the package from the mail room and put it in their computer system.

Timeline

Visa issued!!!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif after a nerve wrecking 188 days! this AP was hell...issued on 24th Dec, passport in hand today!! my status updated about 6 times this month and finally showed issued!! i was interviewed on 18th June 2013 and had only 3 updates in June....in December i emailed the embassy as my case had been in AP for six months..then regular updates and the BIG DAY came today!! dancin5hr.gif my visa category is IR-1 and i am a male beneficiary.

I would like to thank every one on this forum, whose comments/experiences helped me hold my nerve! I sincerely hope and pray that all of you get ur visa soon and be with ur loved ones! Carolynhotstuff, EAbbas, Maabish, Soccerplayer, Austin Guy, Kamraan, Kaash and all of u stuck in AP are very strong and should not give up...one day u will share the joy with ur loved ones and forget this tough period ur goin through...keep me in ur prayers! :)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Visa issued!!!!dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif after a nerve wrecking 188 days! this AP was hell...issued on 24th Dec, passport in hand today!! my status updated about 6 times this month and finally showed issued!! i was interviewed on 18th June 2013 and had only 3 updates in June....in December i emailed the embassy as my case had been in AP for six months..then regular updates and the BIG DAY came today!! dancin5hr.gif my visa category is IR-1 and i am a male beneficiary.

I would like to thank every one on this forum, whose comments/experiences helped me hold my nerve! I sincerely hope and pray that all of you get ur visa soon and be with ur loved ones! Carolynhotstuff, EAbbas, Maabish, Soccerplayer, Austin Guy, Kamraan, Kaash and all of u stuck in AP are very strong and should not give up...one day u will share the joy with ur loved ones and forget this tough period ur goin through...keep me in ur prayers! :)

Awesome!!! Congrats brooo

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I would like to thank every one on this forum, whose comments/experiences helped me hold my nerve! I sincerely hope and pray that all of you get ur visa soon and be with ur loved ones! Carolynhotstuff, EAbbas, Maabish, Soccerplayer, Austin Guy, Kamraan, Kaash and all of u stuck in AP are very strong and should not give up...one day u will share the joy with ur loved ones and forget this tough period ur goin through...keep me in ur prayers! smile.png

How many times your status updated before it showed "ISSUED"?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.