TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

All of you who getting their updates and getting their visa were so lucky that your wait game finally come to an end , our case is in embassy now its 4 months and they even dont touch it . We use to send them mail once in a month but got the formatted reply and no other thing. I try my self to keep me busy as much as possible but all in vine i really get frustrated now no updates in our case they only change date when they receive mail from us other wise sit quietly. :(. It is really never war for me.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My visa category is K-3 spouse, interviewed Aug 01, 2013 and now in AP for five months.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 mknths but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

My visa category is K-3 spouse, interviewed Aug 01, 2013 and now in AP for five months.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 months but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 months but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

Can You tell plz on which dates your status updated?

Timeline

guys any update today.

Ali did you ask embassy about your medical?

no update we call dos they said call again after wk

when u send ur medical?

i forgot

Timeline

update on our case today after 3 months

Can you plz explain the pattern of your updates if u remember? before 3 months how many time it updated?

do you remberes the dates?

no update we call dos they said call again after wk

What did You Told by the DOS representative? is he/she told you that you are still in AP? or something else?

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

DEAR SIS EMBASST DID,T ASK ME MY MDEICAL EVEN I M IN AP MORE THEN SIX MONTHS.THEY E MAIL ME WHEN THEY NEED ANY THING THEY WILL CONTACT WITH ME MY LAST UPDATE WAS19 DECEMBER. AFTER THAT NO UPDATE .I ALREADT RECEIVD BACK MY PASSPORT.BCZ I REAUEST THEM FOR THAT.

IT IS TOTALY HEART BREAKING PROCESS.AND PAKISTAN IS VERY FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR THIS PROCESS.THEY JUST

SHOW US PUNISHMENT WE ARE PAKISTANI,S I HOPE ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE SUFFERING GOING THROUGH THIS PAINFUL PROCESS TRY TO INVOLVE THEM OTHER ACTIVITIES AND GOOD LUCK MAKE YOU SUCCESS .

Timeline

guys i just before 10 mints check my status date was 19dec. and after 10 mints again i open and date is change by today date 22dec. it mean they are working today also on our cases. inshallah all get the visas soon.

what about your medical? is it have it validity? my medu=ical is going to expire this week.

Timeline

what about your medical? is it have it validity? my medu=ical is going to expire this week.

they asked for new medical or u told them that your medical is going to expire?

One thing else? did You redo your medical after 6 months? or aftee 1 year?

when was your interview?

DEAR SIS EMBASST DID,T ASK ME MY MDEICAL EVEN I M IN AP MORE THEN SIX MONTHS.THEY E MAIL ME WHEN THEY NEED ANY THING THEY WILL CONTACT WITH ME MY LAST UPDATE WAS19 DECEMBER. AFTER THAT NO UPDATE .I ALREADT RECEIVD BACK MY PASSPORT.BCZ I REAUEST THEM FOR THAT.

IT IS TOTALY HEART BREAKING PROCESS.AND PAKISTAN IS VERY FAMOUS ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR THIS PROCESS.THEY JUST

SHOW US PUNISHMENT WE ARE PAKISTANI,S I HOPE ALL THE GUYS WHO ARE SUFFERING GOING THROUGH THIS PAINFUL PROCESS TRY TO INVOLVE THEM OTHER ACTIVITIES AND GOOD LUCK MAKE YOU SUCCESS .

Ali you should ask by your self about medical

Timeline

One thing else? did You redo your medical after 6 months? or aftee 1 year?

when was your interview?

Ali you should ask by your self about medical

no sis my wife e mail them .i thing more i want to share our cases all depend on VO comments if VO is satisfied then you received your visa at the spot.second thing after interview they also send your file to state department for more back ground checks .when all things clear they issue visa .

so the people who have idea prepaire them self to give better interview must get knowledge and must ask during what is the reason to put in AP . MUST ask VO are you satisfied with our case ETC.

Timeline

now CHRISMAS start .wait for one week to open embassy and DOS for furthure updates.

from ALL VJ members i SAYS MARRY CHIRISMAS to all embassy people and internationaly from PAKISTANI MUSLIMS and AP people

Timeline

now CHRISMAS start .wait for one week to open embassy and DOS for furthure updates.

from ALL VJ members i SAYS MARRY CHIRISMAS to all embassy people and internationaly from PAKISTANI MUSLIMS and AP people

Yes Embassy will be closed just on 25th Dec,

They might b slow but they will not closed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.