TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

6 june 2013 morning 8 o clock and 45 mintues .they asked me some basic question regading my wife . what she doing ?have you ever visit sudia ?what visa catagory your wife got...give me paper of welcome USA book let and give me green sheet and told me evry thing is ok and take my passport. i did,t ask any thing bcz that time i never ever heard about AP or this ###### black whole .other wise i must ask am i approved are not i thought they taake my passport .i was quite satisfied .bt next day i just google about AP i was shouked even my wife also do,t know about AP what is this. CO was very friendly with me .i said thanks and leave embassy .now in front of you just waist 6 month job less and fanilay i decied to take my passport back thats ALL.

Bro, they toldme at interview that i m aproved, he congratulate me and said i will get my visa in a week, didnt give me green sheet.

now what u say? its been 5 months :(

n i m a Female

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Bro, they toldme at interview that i m aproved, he congratulate me and said i will get my visa in a week, didnt give me green sheet.

now what u say? its been 5 months sad.png

n i m a Female

dear sis.we have one choice wait only let them decide .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I read the email from the embassy again. It says this:

Please note that your medical examination, police certificate(s), and DS-230 form have all expired. Please obtain a new medical examination from the panel physician, new visa photos, and submit a new DS-230 application (sign and date both forms) to the embassy. While we cannot guarantee that you will not need to submit additional documents again in the future, updating your medical exam, photos and DS-230 now will help prevent additional delays in the processing of your visa.

Thank you...they did not ask for a new police certificate.

Timeline

My visa category is K-3 spouse, interviewed Aug 01, 2013 and now in AP for five months.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 mknths but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

My visa category is K-3 spouse, interviewed Aug 01, 2013 and now in AP for five months.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 months but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

They updated the status 7 times in 5 months but nothing happened positive.

Plz Pray for me as well.

Timeline

guys any update today.

No, yours?

29 may 2012

Then why they are taking so long? any thing wrong with your case? any thing they told u at the time of interview?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

now what u say? its been 5 months sad.png

n i m a Female

We me my bro and my 2 sis F2B our interviews were conducted in May 13 and the CO said us the same sentence which he said to you.... but we are still in this time consuming Process APPPPPPPPdevil.gif

wait wait wait let them decide they are just PROCESSINGGGGGGGGGGGprotest6wz.gif

wait wait wait let them decide they are just PROCESSINGGGGGGGGGGGprotest6wz.gif

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My interview was in Aug 01, 2013.

We me my bro and my 2 sis F2B our interviews were conducted in May 13 and the CO said us the same sentence which he said to you.... but we are still in this time consuming Process APPPPPPPPdevil.gif

Timeline

Did they give you and your sisters 221g AP form (Green sheet)?

Timeline

They said my interview is very fine but issued me a green sheet and put me in AP. Me n my wife both were so surprised to know of this new phenomena of AP as never heard it before and had no idea we will be kept on hold like this for several months. They called me again for second interview on October 1, 2013 and second was more fantastic than the first interview but still nothing happened except they updated their website 7 times in 5 months. Result still awaited.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No, yours?

Then why they are taking so long? any thing wrong with your case? any thing they told u at the time of interview?

dear sis . today again my date change to 19 dec.so continue two days date change but Still AP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.