TBoneTX

New Islamabad AP-Tracker, Part II

5,188 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ahmadhutt the embassy did the same thing to us. They asked for new documents and passport in March then months went by before they worked on our case again.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ahmadhutt the embassy did the same thing to us. They asked for new documents and passport in March then months went by before they worked on our case again.

but then why 2 and half moth before my case was showing READY :( still after that is showing AP again, but one thing my fiancee call to DOS its first time in the last whole year this operator just told soon will get, but now monday we call again and operator just told its in AP i cant tell u anything :( what u think which operator told us soon will that mean it

Timeline

I have heard of people being put back into AP right before the visa is issued. The embassy may have found something in their final background check that is causing you this delay.

All you can do is continue to wait.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have heard of people being put back into AP right before the visa is issued. The embassy may have found something in their final background check that is causing you this delay.

All you can do is continue to wait.

u mean that again they put us in long AP ?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My father received a phone call from the embassy. He was told to submit online DS-260 form and later he might have to come to embassy for fingerprinting.

I have couple questions regarding fingerprinting. Does he has to wait for their phone call for fingerprinting or can he just go right after submitting the 260 form? Since he lives in Karachi, can he go to Karachi embassy for fingerprinting?

Timeline

Hi Austin Guy, Is your father in AP? If he is I think its a really good signal of a approval coming your way soon because they don't usually ask for fingerprints, and another member who was asked for fingerprints got his visa right away. Best of Luck!

Edited by sam7076

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.