A_M

Important question about A.P in Cairo Need help please

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello VJ,

I need help from those whom has such experience similar to my situation please:

i had my interview yesterday at US embassy in Cairo, every thing went fine El-Hamdullah, he asked me about how did we met, my job, her job, how long did she stay in Egypt first time and second time , where did we go , how did she got her citizenship, and EL-Hamdullah i answered question,he did not ask for any evidence! then he told me everything looks fine but it usually take some work then we will send you everything by mail,

when i went home i checked on Ceac it shows it's under administrative processing.

1- he kept my passport with him.

2- I give him a new medical and police certificate

3- he did not give me any paper or forms or 221(g) el hamdullah.

any one has such experience ? can tell me how long it usually takes ?

Thank you so much in Advance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Salaam and alhamdulillah you had your interview! My fiance had his on Nov. 1st but was temporarily denied pending some more information. Alhamdulillah they called him last week and told him to return Tuesday with his passport to get his visa, iA! We are so happy!

The problem with AP is you never really know how long it can take. From what I've read, if they keep your passport then it's generally is being processed quicker but Allahu alam. I hope someone with more info comments and I'll keep ya'll in my dua!

"Verily, after hardship there is ease" Holy Qur'an 94:6

http://www.anaashad.blogspot.com

Timeline

Salaam and alhamdulillah you had your interview! My fiance had his on Nov. 1st but was temporarily denied pending some more information. Alhamdulillah they called him last week and told him to return Tuesday with his passport to get his visa, iA! We are so happy!

The problem with AP is you never really know how long it can take. From what I've read, if they keep your passport then it's generally is being processed quicker but Allahu alam. I hope someone with more info comments and I'll keep ya'll in my dua!

thank you so much and congratulations for you ... please make dua for us ... thank you again

Timeline

Mabrouk!!! inchallah all will be good

i have a quick questions for you!! can you please explain to me after receiving the approval from the uscis . what happen exactly , the process in Egypt? and how did the US EMBASSY IN EGYPT contacted your beneficiary? and how long did it take to schedule the interview date?

thank you so much.

Timeline

Mabrouk!!! inchallah all will be good

i have a quick questions for you!! can you please explain to me after receiving the approval from the uscis . what happen exactly , the process in Egypt? and how did the US EMBASSY IN EGYPT contacted your beneficiary? and how long did it take to schedule the interview date?

thank you so much.

thank you allah ybarek feek ... for your question after the uscis accept the case it was forwarded to the NVC .. it takes about 20 days to come to Egypt and after i got my packet 3 and sent it back to the embassy it toke about 6 months to hear from them for the interview .. they called me by phone. wishing you good luck in-sha allah.

Good luck , hopefully you get ur visa soon smile.png

thank you so much.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to MENA Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salam alaikom,

Both of these threads may be beneficial to you:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/455984-cario-embasy-who-is-in-ap/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/237615-cairos-final-review-club/

Our visa has been with them since the day of our interview 2 April, 2013 approval pending AP. Processing time = indefinite

Edited by RFQ

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Timeline

me the same did the interview on Sunday, but i was the last one, waiting since 7:30 am until 2 pm

the interview was more than 30 min.oops8rh.gifcrying.gifcray5ol.gif

He didn't give me the 221(g), he told me everything looks fine! good.gifrolleyes.gif

he just gave me my passport & paper requesting in it "New TB", he told me i need the original passport in order for me to do it, and to send them both back to the embassy.

my question now is that is the TB means new full medical examination or is it skin test or just X-Ray,

Anglo-American told me is full medical test with X-Ray and blood, while Shrouk hospital told me it is just X-Ray, IDK anything and really need your help.

Timeline

me the same did the interview on Sunday, but i was the last one, waiting since 7:30 am until 2 pm

the interview was more than 30 min.oops8rh.gifcrying.gifcray5ol.gif

He didn't give me the 221(g), he told me everything looks fine! good.gifrolleyes.gif

he just gave me my passport & paper requesting in it "New TB", he told me i need the original passport in order for me to do it, and to send them both back to the embassy.

my question now is that is the TB means new full medical examination or is it skin test or just X-Ray,

Anglo-American told me is full medical test with X-Ray and blood, while Shrouk hospital told me it is just X-Ray, IDK anything and really need your help.

well .. congratulations for you .. i renewed my medical test before i went to the interview .. the lady who take my finger print when i hand her the medical test she said why you did all the medical again !!! why you cost your self much money .. i told her i don't know i just did it all coz was a worry to be expired she told me no .. you just need the TP test not the full test you just cost your self much money on nothing ... and she got the TP only and returned the rest of the medical papers to me ... for you ... the anglo American not professional at all and all what they want is money ... you been told at the interview just to renew the TP test ... not the full one .. so why you pay the full ? I advice you with Al-shroq hosbital in Bahr el ghazal street mohandseen .. they take about a week but much better than The Anglo .. or go to the anglo and tell them you need the TP only and you will pay for the TP only nothing more.......... Good luck in-sha-allah and tell us about any updates.

Timeline

well .. congratulations for you .. i renewed my medical test before i went to the interview .. the lady who take my finger print when i hand her the medical test she said why you did all the medical again !!! why you cost your self much money .. i told her i don't know i just did it all coz was a worry to be expired she told me no .. you just need the TP test not the full test you just cost your self much money on nothing ... and she got the TP only and returned the rest of the medical papers to me ... for you ... the anglo American not professional at all and all what they want is money ... you been told at the interview just to renew the TP test ... not the full one .. so why you pay the full ? I advice you with Al-shroq hosbital in Bahr el ghazal street mohandseen .. they take about a week but much better than The Anglo .. or go to the anglo and tell them you need the TP only and you will pay for the TP only nothing more.......... Good luck in-sha-allah and tell us about any updates.

Thank u!

i just don't know what is the TB test ...

they already made me pay for blood test EGP 85 & X-Ray EGP 100, and will go tomorrow for the medical examination.

what is the TB test?!?

Timeline

all what i know it's a part of the full medical exam .... not all of it .. and the hospital must tell you what is it .. I'm wondering why they let you do a full one ...anyway just finish it fast and send it to the embassy ... every thing will be ok in-sha-allah.

Timeline

all what i know it's a part of the full medical exam .... not all of it .. and the hospital must tell you what is it .. I'm wondering why they let you do a full one ...anyway just finish it fast and send it to the embassy ... every thing will be ok in-sha-allah.

me too i really wounder! any way i already went 80% of the full medical so no U turn ...

when do u expect the AP is going to last, bcz the CO told me it will be processed once they get the medical and the passport, he told me from few days to few weeks.

what do you think ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.