ZirZai

Islamabad Embassy AP list 2013

371 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I have been silent reader of this website for long time and feeling good to be a part of these blogs. My case category is for K-3 spouse visa. I am in AP for 4 months and 19 days waiting for visa.

Timeline

i think reaffirmed cases are on least priority, they will check when they have time and i don't think so they are going to take out time that easily unless they are hammered some how , but again its embassy no body can ask them ?sad.png

Hmmmm i think you are right., but its really very frustrating for me i try to keep my self as busy as possible but in the end i fail, i cry a lot now as i miss my husband too much. I really wish that embassy contact me soon and give light of hope in our lives this is killing game for me now. crying.gifcray5ol.gif

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hmmmm i think you are right., but its really very frustrating for me i try to keep my self as busy as possible but in the end i fail, i cry a lot now as i miss my husband too much. I really wish that embassy contact me soon and give light of hope in our lives this is killing game for me now. crying.gifcray5ol.gif

Dont cry. Just dont lose hope. Trust in God. Everything will be ok inshaa'Allah.

Timeline

Waiting since 3 years , now losing hope . Yes i have trust in Allah , still no update for me.

My goodness 3 years. No wonder youre losing hope. What about the status on the ceac website, does it update?

I myself am waiting since 2 years and 1 month.

Timeline

My goodness 3 years. No wonder youre losing hope. What about the status on the ceac website, does it update?

I myself am waiting since 2 years and 1 month.

Our case was reaffirmed and send back to embassy now i am waiting for embassy to contact me for interview date but when ever we send email or senator send email they reply that case is in ap since last 4 month and i am female ,waiting to join my husband and start new new life. I wonder some time if we are fraud then why me or my husband waiting for so long for their contact we take divorce on that moment when they denied my visa in my first interview. Or due to any reason we separate apart we dont need to wait for 3 long years to get visa. Our story still going on.

Timeline

hello all

i just wanted to share a good news with you guys , my wife got her visa ,she already came to states smile.png , we went to San Fran and LA and had a great time there smile.png

Thank you every one and good luck to every one smile.png

Congrats that was really quick.. When did she get the visa? So happy for you

Timeline

hello all

i just wanted to share a good news with you guys , my wife got her visa ,she already came to states smile.png , we went to San Fran and LA and had a great time there smile.png

Thank you every one and good luck to every one smile.png

Congrats :)

Filed: Timeline

thanks, my total ap was 21 days smile.png even though i thought it would take 6 months coz visa officer said it will take up to 6 months but mircales happens , Thank you God ,

she came here 3 weeks ago but we went to CA to have some fun so couldnt share good news at that time

Edited by chaingang

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thanks, my total ap was 21 days smile.png even though i thought it would take 6 months coz visa officer said it will take up to 6 months but mircales happens , Thank you God ,

she came here 3 weeks ago but we went to CA to have some fun so couldnt share good news at that time

CONGRATULATIONS!! so happy for you guys :)

My case has been updating regularly since the past week, feeling quite hopeful, lets see how it goes...

Just in advance, Happy new year ppl :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.