Vagina Journey

Passport Stamps

9 posts in this topic

Hello all My first trip abroad i had troubles with POE...But after 75 mins of questions <detained> I was left into the UK... and stamped...Then next trip as soon as i got to POE the officer looked at my passport and said "So why did my fellow co-worker not want to give you entry on your last visit" Im wondering now what alerted him to this... Is there diffrent kinds of stamps placed on your passport to say if your a high risk etc?

The stamp i recived was a box with what looks to say exox 42 524 -leave to enter six months no work or public funds and then another stamp with the normal box immigration officers number date and location.. and looking at my passport all the other stamps i have are just the normal stamp...So I my question is anyone aware of diffrent stamps that alerts officers to high risk people etc? Thanks~Kelle

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm not sure on that one. The first time I entered on my current passport I was stamped with a B2 for the US and the second time they didn't even stamp my passport. I wonder if that is common.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi Kelly, You are the USC and had trouble to come in to the UK??? Anja

08/10/2009 - sent off I-751 to CA service center

08/16/2009 - check cashed

08/28/2009 - received NOA1

09/11/2009 - biometrics in Portland

03/30/2010 - done for the next 10 years.............

Hi Kelly, You are the USC and had trouble to come in to the UK??? Anja

Yes, my first trip to see Steve~ Manchester England~ I was the only one from my flight that had any trouble everyone walked threw with a second or two in questions then i stepped up and was asked my reason for entry.. I stated I was visiting a friend and was asked loads of questions about 15 mins standing with the female officer, then asked to sit aside then after 30 mins i was questioned again then asked to sit again, then they paged steve in the airport he spoke with them/ then the officer contacted US Airways to comfirm my return flight. she then returned and told me she was alerting people and i would not be able to marry and things to this nature, never once did i say to her we wanted to marry or had he...she said go on threw and make sure i return to the states on my roundtrip ticket and i did....... 2nd trip over the officer was much nicer but as i said, he looked at my passport and said "WHY was it my that my co worker did not want to let you in or your last visit" I shrugged my shoulders and he asked a few simple questions and said have a nice visit..... Steve and I also went to Amsterdam for 3 days and when coming back into England the POE officer was very nice but she questioned me more than the "NORM" on Steve and I and are future plans etc.... And I have to think that what ever stamp this is on my passport alerts them that Im a High Risk or something to that nature..Kelle

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Touch 08/22/06

Left NVC 08-25-06

Packet 4 11-20-06

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

this last time that i flew home from canada, the customs agent stamped my return ticket, not my passport. i handed him my passport, opened to the pages where he could stamp it...he shoves it back and says he doesn't want it. he then proceeds to stamp my return ticket. is that normal procedure? :unsure:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

this last time that i flew home from canada, the customs agent stamped my return ticket, not my passport. i handed him my passport, opened to the pages where he could stamp it...he shoves it back and says he doesn't want it. he then proceeds to stamp my return ticket. is that normal procedure? :unsure:

You flew into the US? I didn't think they stamped your passport on return to your home country, only on your entry into a foreign country. I really don't know.... :blink:

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

You flew into the US? I didn't think they stamped your passport on return to your home country, only on your entry into a foreign country. I really don't know.... :blink:

I dont know that either. but my last visit to the US they didnt even stamp when i entered.

I dont know that either. but my last visit to the US they didnt even stamp when i entered.

Yeah I've never been stamped on return to the US, my only stamps are for the UK. Can't remember anything about my return tickets though.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Yeah I've never been stamped on return to the US, my only stamps are for the UK. Can't remember anything about my return tickets though.

I was stamped coming back into the US on each visit at Philadelpia International,Pa......Hmmmm...Just goes to show they love stamping me...And if we go back to my orignal topic, I think I have special codes...Im feeling as i should special that the goverment find the need to keep track of me as in maybe im a spy or something......BUT Its just a silly chick that fell in love with her King Dilly and wants to spend each and every morning waking up to see his smiling face and each and every night to say I Love You Baby as we fall asleep in each others arm.."Big Sigh" and of course he wants to be with his QUEEN........ Ahhh Tis so great to be in LOVE~ Kelle/AKA QDilly

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Touch 08/22/06

Left NVC 08-25-06

Packet 4 11-20-06

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.