lostinblue

Will the 1991 Biography Discovery Force Obama to Open the Hood?

124 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I love this.

Birther belief is like a sanity litmus test.

His mother must of known he'd be president one day. She then smuggled a black child out of Kenya, back to Hawaii without any trace and without getting caught. She then arranged for a fake birth certificate and kept it secret all these years. Wasn't she the clever girl?

I mean just the logistics involved in getting this accomplished are staggering.

But yeah, its all true.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-13-2013 - I129-F Send Express to Texas

5-15-2013 - I129-F Delivered and signed for in Lewisville Texas at USCIS

5-17-2013 - NOA1

5-20-2013 - Check Cashed USCIS

8-01-2013 - NOA2  (76 Days from NOA1)

9-20-2013 - NVC received!

10-7-2013  - Received at embassy Manila (17 days from receiving at NVC)

10-21-2013 - Passed Medical

10-25-2013 - Interview scheduled

10-25-2013 - Administrative Review

11-5-2013  -  Approved

11-13-2013 - Visa received

11-19-2013 - Leaving to PI

12-3-2013 - POE Seattle WA

12-14-2013 - Wedding Ruston Washington.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not that any of you birthers care but this is from Snopes.

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A New York Times article about Barack Obama published in 1990, a year before the Acton & Dystel promotional booklet was issued, identified his birthplace as Hawaii.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp#gBA2ZBmCA7FX2kut.99

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Timeline

I love this.

His mother must of known he'd be president one day. She then smuggled a black child out of Kenya, back to Hawaii without any trace and without getting caught. She then arranged for a fake birth certificate and kept it secret all these years. Wasn't she the clever girl?

But yeah, its all true.

She also placed a birth announcement into the local paper.

More interesting is the fact that the birthers would love to see a man born outside of the US to a foreign, communist father, a man that only recently renounced his non-US citizenship become the next President of the United States. No problem with that at all. Becasue that man, wherever he was born and whoever fathered him was born to a US citizen mother and is thus clearly a born US citizen.

But then again, nobody ever accused the birthers to be burdened with any degree of intelligence. I'd speculate that the ham and turkey sandwich I had for lunch today was smarter than all the birthers combined.

I love this.

But yeah, its all true.

Finally!!!! Someone who actually gets it. That is exactly what happened!!

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Just because someone is born abroad does not make you an international.

For all of the people on visa journey who have foreign spouses you should really be able to understand this. His mother was American it doesn't matter on what planet she had him.

Timeline

Just because someone is born abroad does not make you an international.

For all of the people on visa journey who have foreign spouses you should really be able to understand this. His mother was American it doesn't matter on what planet she had him.

I think they are using the law at that time being that you had to be 21 to have a child out of the US and have that deemed a US Citizen. Obama's mother was 18 at the time. But the birth was in the US.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness. 

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

I think they are using the law at that time being that you had to be 21 to have a child out of the US and have that deemed a US Citizen. Obama's mother was 18 at the time.

That is one messed up law.

Met in person for the first time: April 23, 2011 in Docklands, London, UK
Engaged: October 29th, 2012 at the John Hancock Building in Chicago, US

Filed K-1 visa application: April 4, 2013
Received text/email notification: April 12, 2013
Received NOA1 in mail: April 17, 2013
Received NOA2 text/email: August 6th, 2013 (at 9:45pm!)

NVC received packet: August 30th, 2013

Beneficiary rcvd "Packet 3" instructions: September 13, 2013

Embassy rcvd completed "Packet 3": September 24, 2013

Police certificate rcvd: September 27, 2013

Medical Appointment: October 2, 2013

Medical Received at Embassy: October 17, 2013 (delay due to request for further info)

Embassy appointment/Visa Approved!!!: November 21st, 2013

VISA RECEIVED!!!: November 28th, 2013

Beneficiary Arrived!!!: December 5th, 2013

Married December 22nd, 2013

Filing to POE: 8 months, 1 day

Filed AoS application: April 5th, 2014

Received NOA1 in mail: April 11th, 2014 (no text/email)

Received NOA2 in mail: September 2nd, 2014 (still no text/email)

Separated: September 2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Whats the big deal, clearly Obama, a young man deserted by his dad,

raised by whites in a middleclass area with few Blacks was gravitating towards building a persona, or perhaps trying to relate to his father as the foreign Black guy in America, which would give him insight on life and international affairs a middle class kid from Hawaii would never be able to tout.

We have all stretched the truth on a resume or at "one of those parties" no?

Naturally this lady offers him cover by placing the blame on herself, though it is quite a leap to expect anyone to truly believe, Obama did not know the contents of his own bio. Those of you that know writers ask them how likely this could be. I know of some who stretched the truth.

So what, Obama has used his race to further his career, to get into schools..... to seem more indepth than he other wise might seem.

Big deal, it's not something I have done but I can't say I wouldn't, if I thought it might have aided me years ago.

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

raised by whites in a middleclass area with few Blacks was gravitating towards building a persona, or perhaps trying to relate to his father as the foreign Black guy in America, which would give him insight on life and international affairs a middle class kid from Hawaii would never be able to tout.

Naturally this lady offers him cover by placing the blame on herself, though it is quite a leap to expect anyone to truly believe, Obama did not know the contents of his own bio. Those of you that know writers ask them how likely this could be. I know of some who stretched the truth.

So what, Obama has used his race to further his career, to get into schools..... to seem more indepth than he other wise might seem.

Big deal, it's not something I have done but I can't say I wouldn't, if I thought it might have aided me years ago.

Paragraphs Danno, paragraphs, there are grammatical rules to them, they are not just arbitrary breaks in typing blocks ;) You flout grammar rules, you lose clarity.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

That is one messed up law.

From my understanding that law was changed in 1986 to be anyone over 18 and a US citizen.

-John Kenneth Galbraith

Timeline

5-17-2013 - NOA1

11-5-2013  -  Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Paragraphs Danno, paragraphs, there are grammatical rules to them, they are not just arbitrary breaks in typing blocks wink.png You flout grammar rules, you lose clarity.

Honestly I thank you for your instruction, as I do know my short comings in the area of Grammar.

Though some argue the nature of massage boards favors new rules which attracts the readers attention, such as lines and separations.

Blocks of font, prompt people to skip it.

I always welcome your advice in this regard.

Edited by Danno

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

How did he use his race?

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

By wearing his dark skin.

Oh I forgot, being black gives you every advantage on the planet. If you don't make it, it's 100% your fault.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg