nadsa

Interview documentation

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys, I'm leaving on Tuesday, my interview is on Friday, and right now I'm organizing my documents, I have the check list of Ciudad Juarez, and it says:

"people convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy...." I have never been convicted but now with the stress don't know If I should have added a criminal record check.. What should I do?

Now the medical exam can be paid with credit cards or it has to be with dollars?

My fiance do not meet the poverty guideline, but my cosponsor paychecks go beyond the poverty guideline so I'm clear on that right?

The visa appointment letter is the one you print at the website with the ASC and consulate appointment or is it the one they "sent" me but never came on the mail, if so, how do I get it?

Thanks

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to MLSA Regional Forum~

~inquiry is embassy/consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys, I'm leaving on Tuesday, my interview is on Friday, and right now I'm organizing my documents, I have the check list of Ciudad Juarez, and it says:

"people convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy...." I have never been convicted but now with the stress don't know If I should have added a criminal record check.. What should I do?

If you have no criminal history, you do not need a police certificate for CDJ.

Now the medical exam can be paid with credit cards or it has to be with dollars?

Yes, they take credit cards.

My fiance do not meet the poverty guideline, but my cosponsor paychecks go beyond the poverty guideline so I'm clear on that right?

If you have a co-sponsor that meets the requirements for their own household size plus the foreign fiance(e), then yes, you should be good. However, no one can guarantee that, as it will be entirely up to the CO to decide.

The visa appointment letter is the one you print at the website with the ASC and consulate appointment or is it the one they "sent" me but never came on the mail, if so, how do I get it?

You need the DS-260 confirmation, the interview confirmation, and the invitation letter that CDJ mails out. If you never received it, then you need to show up early at the consulate before your appointments and medical and request one to be printed for you at the information window there.

Thanks

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Thanks, I guess that means I have everything, now is up to them. I will keep praying tough

Good luck! :)

My fiancé has his interview in Juarez on October 24th and we're both anxious to receive good news.

Hope everything works out for you :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.