Helinut

Is NVC package will be sent on benefiary's home address or not

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning, me and my fiancée are having a dillema of the package which I am supposed to received after our case arrived and processed here(us embassy-Phil)..typically as indicated in the k1flow chart once our case reaches my embassy they will going to send the package on my home address which is contrary to what the us embassy agent had told me...that's I am not going to received anything because that package will be their filing record...and Instead i was adviced to pay the visa fee and have my interview schedule..

Tried to phoned them everyday to clarify my issue but sadly they are telling me the same answer:(

So confused..if they will going to send me the package or not:(?.need your help..

Thanks and godbless

Timeline

The question we are seeking answers to is, what happens next? The embassy in Manila has received our K1 I-129F package from the U.S. Our question is about the procedures to follow now. The guides and flow chart are offering information different from what Hazel received when she called the consul.

Can some of you share your experiences? We are clear of what to do during the interview, but there is a bit of confusion on our part about getting things done prior to that event.

Thank you all so much for your assistance.

Mark and Haze

The question we are seeking answers to is, what happens next? The embassy in Manila has received our K1 I-129F package from the U.S. Our question is about the procedures to follow now. The guides and flow chart are offering information different from what Hazel received when she called the consul.

Can some of you share your experiences? We are clear of what to do during the interview, but there is a bit of confusion on our part about getting things done prior to that event.

Thank you all so much for your assistance.

Mark and Haze

the procedure is correct, that is the general SOP but it varies with the different consulate.for phi., yes they might send a notice of the procedure by mail (which will take a long time or you might never get it) or by email. but you really dont have to wait for the notice. the lady that your f speak to is right..she can pay and schedule her interview already.. this is the link that is helpful for your step by step procedure for USEM..

red_flashing_arrow.gif Link to the K-1 Visa Process for Manila Embassy once you have your NOA2 : Click Here

Wish you goodluck!

April 10, 2017       Filed for N-400

April 12, 2017      NOA

April 17, 2017      Check cashed

May 12, 2017       Biometrics scheduled

May 16, 2017      In-Line for Interview

Mar 12, 2018       Received scheduled interview letter

Apr 20, 2018        Scheduled interview

Apr 20, 2018        Naturalization interview APPROVED !!!

Jun 18, 2018       In-line for the Oath Ceremony

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning, me and my fiancée are having a dillema of the package which I am supposed to received after our case arrived and processed here(us embassy-Phil)..typically as indicated in the k1flow chart once our case reaches my embassy they will going to send the package on my home address which is contrary to what the us embassy agent had told me...that's I am not going to received anything because that package will be their filing record...and Instead i was adviced to pay the visa fee and have my interview schedule..

Tried to phoned them everyday to clarify my issue but sadly they are telling me the same answer:(

So confused..if they will going to send me the package or not:(?.need your help..

Thanks and godbless

USEM only mails out a letter letting you know you can start the application, and that letter rarely arrives (thank you PhilPost)... for sure do not wait for the mail!

Once you have your MNL # from NVC it will be Rock 'n' Roll time!!

Following the flashing arrow below this post...

Pay the visa fee at BPI, schedule your interview online, do the medical at SLEC ..... and so on.. :thumbs:

Then pop over to the Philippine forum... most all your questions will be answered easily there.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to Phil. Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is embassy-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

All good responses:

This brings up another question:

St Lukes requires...

1. Visa Interview Appointment letter from the Embassy or Instruction letter from the National Visa Center (NVC), if available,
  2. 2 photocopies of your Appointment Letter/ Instruction Letter

If either of us get no Hardcopy letter and only an MNL # then how do we obtain the following?

1) Visa Interview Appointment letter -- do I get this when I schedule on line?

2) Instruction Letter (Is this sent to the petitioner?) or is it a generic instruction

Thanks

Timeline

All good responses:

This brings up another question:

St Lukes requires...

1. Visa Interview Appointment letter from the Embassy or Instruction letter from the National Visa Center (NVC), if available,
  2. 2 photocopies of your Appointment Letter/ Instruction Letter

If either of us get no Hardcopy letter and only an MNL # then how do we obtain the following?

1) Visa Interview Appointment letter -- do I get this when I schedule on line?

2) Instruction Letter (Is this sent to the petitioner?) or is it a generic instruction

Thanks

1) When you create your account and schedule the interview online with the embassy near the end of the scheduling process it will give you the option to have an email confirmation and to print the confirmation page. Do the email and if possible print the confirmation page as well. Print three copies of email - two for St. Luke's and one for the embassy.

The instructions letter is the one online, the embassy does not mail it to you.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thank you for sharing all your thoughts about our query..I just wanted to raised another question..do We have to make our own separate binder of proof ongoing relationship to present in my actual date of interview?hoping for your response.

Thanks..

Mark and Haze

Binder separate from what? The packet that the consulate has? Or separate from each other?

You only need a bit of proof of ongoing relationship. Having met once in person within 2 years, a few printed emails or chat logs, some pics perhaps. A copy of a boarding pass if your fiancee visited the PI is nice proof. But only one binder of such info, even if both attend the interview. Oh, and I-134 must have an ORIGINAL signature, cannot be a photocopy. Everything else can be a copy/scan/email.

Timeline

Thank you for sharing all your thoughts about our query..I just wanted to raised another question..do We have to make our own separate binder of proof ongoing relationship to present in my actual date of interview?hoping for your response.

Thanks..

Mark and Haze

You have to provide evidence of a genuine, ongoing relationship, you can put it in a binder if you so choose just make sure it's easy to remove items to pass through the small window during the interview. Small sampling of chat logs/emails or such, pictures together, know about your fiance, his life, his work... and of course the wedding plans ;) .

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.