gerzi

Expedite Approved

21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

I also requested an expedite. A tier 2 informed me the expedite was approved and is now waiting on the expedite team to review. I took that to mean waiting for approval, RFE or Denial. I was also told it's taking 30-60 days. The tier 2 lady was very kind and did say that this expedite is only for this office, I would need to contact both NVC and the embassy and informed them or request an expedite. Good look to us all.

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Timeline

I also requested an expedite. A tier 2 informed me the expedite was approved and is now waiting on the expedite team to review. I took that to mean waiting for approval, RFE or Denial. I was also told it's taking 30-60 days. The tier 2 lady was very kind and did say that this expedite is only for this office, I would need to contact both NVC and the embassy and informed them or request an expedite. Good look to us all.

On what basis did you request an expedite? Was it due to the security threat in Kenya?

Timeline

On what basis did you request an expedite? Was it due to the security threat in Kenya?

No, it didn't have anything to do with Kenya.

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

This thread got me a little angry and I apologize to anyone I offendes by my attitude. However I received my noa2 last week. Which means it took less than 30 days for approval after expedite. I thank all of you who answered my questions about this.

Edited by gerzi

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Believe me, people will be making comments that will be misleading or semi-negative...

When my husband was out of the AP, there were people making comments that would scare me again...

I agree, i found this forum very helpful, but some of the members are downright RUDE! ranting33va.gif

Please don't let the negativity rule. Keep moving forward and don't let ANYONE down your spirits!

"The waiting is the hardest part...." ---Tom Petty

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I agree, i found this forum very helpful, but some of the members are downright RUDE! ranting33va.gif

Please don't let the negativity rule. Keep moving forward and don't let ANYONE down your spirits!

Yes this is a very helpful forum, but like anywhere in any other situations we can never let the negativity get to us because I had ppl discourage me at some point when i was waiting for my husbands visa etc but his AP took 1 month Alhamdolellah

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.