zaynab

is there any possibility to reschedule my interview ?

21 posts in this topic

Hello!

my interview in 3 days in sep 13, i need to postpone my interview to later date ,due to some current reasons, is this possible at present ? it's possible to postpone the interview or i'm late to ask currently the embassy for something like that

"got the interview letter from NVC on August first"

Thank you!

Hello!

my interview in 3 days in sep 13, i need to postpone my interview to later date ,due to some current reasons, is this possible at present ? it's possible to postpone the interview or i'm late to ask currently the embassy for something like that
"got the interview letter from NVC on August first"
Thank you!

You can call the number of USCIS, from the appoinment you received, there's always a number at the bottom. Im sure you can reschedule it.

Goodluck!

God Bless Always!

You can call the number of USCIS, from the appoinment you received, there's always a number at the bottom. Im sure you can reschedule it.

Goodluck!

God Bless Always!

why call uscis my case at the embassy ?

why call uscis my case at the embassy ?

I mean call, what number is it at the bottom of your appointment, There's always a number to call if you have any questions.

Call the 1-800-.......... there.

You have to cancel before you can reschedule your appointment if you do it online. We did with no problem rescheduling.

hi, why i have to cancel?i just need later date for my interview ,i do nt know if i still can do that or not?my interview this week after 3 days

what is the website online to reschedule ?

hi, why i have to cancel?i just need later date for my interview ,i do nt know if i still can do that or not?my interview this week after 3 days

Call the hotline of your embassy and ask them directly. Here in the Philippines we can check the available slot via online or by calling the embassy hotline to know what are the possible interview dates. Goodluck.

AOS/EAD/AP

10/03/13 - package sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/07/13 - package received by S. Rodriguez

10/10/13 - Email Notification for AOS/EAD/AP

10/19/13 - NOA1 EAD

11/07/13 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

11/16/13 - USCIS Status for I-485: Testing and Interview

12/03/13 - USCIS Status for I-131 AP - Approved / USCIS Status for I-485 - Card/ Document Production

01/07/14 - INTERVIEW @ 1:00pm, USCIS Hagatna Guam -APPROVED

01/08/14 - Card Production Ordered

01/09/14 - Register Permanent Status

01/14/14 - For Delivery with USPS Tracking No.

1/24/14/ - GC on hand

ROC I-751

10/09/15 - Eligible for ROC

10/21/15 - I-751 Packet mailed via USPS (2 day Priority Mail)

10/23/15 - Delivered to USCIS California Service Center

10/27/15 - $590 charged to account.

10/29/15 - received NOA dated 10/23/15

11/06/15 - Biometrics received for 11/18/15 appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

call USEM in your country or email them to reschedule your interview and explain your reason, they will reschedule your interview..

thank you !

one more question plz, when i postpone my interview,i will still have 6 months validity after visa issuance ? Or no 6months if i will take some time now before new interview date?plz help it's interesting for me to know

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i think your visa validity starts after you are done with the medical exam im not so sure but i read it somewhere the other week.im sure more people will post their answers on here.

thank you !

one more question plz, when i postpone my interview,i will still have 6 months validity after visa issuance ? Or no 6months if i will take some time now before new interview date?plz help it's interesting for me to know

when i email the embassy to postpone my interview do i need to send them my interview later i received from nvc(the actual interview date)? plz help

Edited by zaynab

when i email the embassy to postpone my interview do i need to send them my interview later i received from nvc(the actual interview date)? plz help

No, why would you do that? Embassy folks already know when you're scheduled for the interview.

To reschedule - send an email:

SUBJECT: Reschedule of Interview Request - your Tunisia Case number

Proide important infor: your full name, date of birth and case number.

Then you tell them you are scheduled for 9/13 at whatever time you were scheduled

Due to whatever, you request rescheduling of the interview for a later date.

Sincerely

visa applicant so and so

You can follow up with a phone call the next day to make sure email is received...

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.