ionianrain

RFE for I-751 HELP! What more can we do?

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

HOW MANY statements did you send from the day both names appeared? Monthly? Quarterly? Twice a year? A single statement from back then?

Seriously, we're trying to figure out why they would send you a RFE and your answers are vague. The lease and bank statements CANNOT be "the same". A lease holds for an entire year (usually) so over the 2 years, just 2 copies of leases will do. The bank statements should be more frequent than that. So again, how many statements were sent?

They could have lost your documents as we've seen that happen before. Or you could not have sent enough. I'm not sure if this was answered before but are the utilities included in the rent and on the lease?

Bank statements: since BEFORE we even got married with my wife, I have put her in my count. Some 200 pages of bank statements showing all our transactions on DAILY basis.

As of the "loss of my documents": is there any way to sue these guys? We are talking here about the pack of Statements from one of my Bank that they have lost, meaning SENSITIVE info and data that could affect our livelihood, if fallen in the wrong hands...

Ok let me try to explain :

The CC on your name has a account number in the front as you request and extra card w. your wife name she will get one w. the same account as yours make a Copy of both and send .

Remeber to go to bank and get Life insurance for 6 dollars or something like that my bank charge me this every 3 months and she is the beneficiary also at work all my info has her as contact in case of emergency together w. my work life insurance .

Also remeber to be sure that your check list is on the PKG send and each paper is ID on the back w. name ,case and AA # we are working w. overwork Goberment Employees and mistakes will happen . If they have the Check list they will go true that and match documents this may help them finish your process .

Pepole get to focus on the Bank statements . I only send the last 2 statements w. out any issues .

I dont know if you have kids w. her however i belive that count as evidence not a mayor point however the pkg is about multiple points . I send a cable bill on her name and the Electric Bill on my same adrees for sure . My File was not that Big and for sure i didnt send 2 years of bank statements . I did send my Steph Daugther Report card w. same adrees . Evrything else on the list they have told was a go on my PKG .

We didn't submit my application yet but I do believe and think that it is important to put every little evidence in the package that you can find....no matter what!!!

I know it maybe sounds totally stupid to you but even if you guys have a facebook, go to see friendship and print what comes out, posts where you both tagged each other and so on.

Good Luck

11/03/2011 ~ We got married heart.gif in Toender, Denmarkheart.gif

02/09/2012 ~ Arrived in the US ~ Port of entry Dallas Forth Worth, TX

03/02/2012 ~ Received Welcome Letter

03/14/2012 ~ Received Green Card in the Mail

11/18/2013 ~ Mailed I-751 Removal of conditions

11/22/2013 ~ Check cashed

11/25/2013 ~ NOA 1 receipt date 11/20/2013

12/02/2013 ~ Biometrics appointment 12/26/2013

12/26/2013 ~ Biometrics appointment done

09/12/2014~ Approved - Card in Productioin

09/15/2014~ Letter of approval received

09/20/2014~ Card received....yipiiiiieeeee

qap2exyw.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.