alexwhiisper

I was refused!!! i want to reapply,I need HELP

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

this might be a long shot but I am hoping someone can help me with a 'letter of future employment' from a possible employer for work after graduation. I have one here in malaysia who is willing to write one for my student visa interview at the embassy. I've heard this letter might help, especially since I my family is sponsoring me and have business

What did your employers put in their letter?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

How long will your course be?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

If it is such a tie why do you want a US Student Visa?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I think as my family business .it should make more sense..as its a tie to my country and got all my family there..what do u think?

You can definitely show your family business as the asset in your home country and one reason for you to return back but I am guessing as part of your finances you must have showed that in your prior application.

I m currently in malaysia not my Home country...so having experienced malaysia i decided to add more value to my career so as to contribute immensely to d my country growth,as i will be heading d IT dept of our biz which i will be doing web/database dev n security...so i was asked a single doc...so going there wit another letter from my brother who is d head of our biz..stating i have a place in d company when return as i will be in charge of d IT department...

so obviously shouldnt be letter of employment i guess..should be letter stating family biz and assest stating as i will be heading d IT dept of our biz which i will be doing web/database dev n security.stating i have a place in d company when return as i will be in charge of d IT department...

should such letter be addressed to me by my family or the embassy??

Timeline

What is your status in Malaysia?

That could be the issue.

Timeline

That makes more sense, applying at a Consulate where you have no ties, sounds like you will not be going back to Malaysia.

yes malaysia not my home country...and my ties are in Nigeria...so i need help on how my brother should write such letter cos certainly,i have a place in a company so job offer letter wont b necessary but a letter stating our assets and biz..which i will be heading IT dept upon arrival bla bla ...so shud such be addressed to d embassy??

Timeline

A letter from Nigeria? I think you are wasting your time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.