The Conqueror

22 Aug. Visa collected, 23. Aug. CFO done & 24 off to SeaTac,WA

69 posts in this topic

Welcome to the land of "We the People".

As you begin your new life in the United States take time to reflect from where you have come to where you are now. The United States has benefited from the contributions of immigrants since its founding more than 200 years ago. We're looking forward to reaching out and extending a helping hand as you learn more about your adoptive country. Don't loose sight of your roots as it has been your inspiration to take this road that you have now embarked on.

I'd like to personally WELCOME YOU to these United States. Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Dahlia is about to get up now from a short sleep to start her long journey to the US....:-)

First, off to the airport, pay her exit tax, then check in at EVA Air for her flight, then through immigration, pay her airport tax then off to the gate...

She will fly to Taipei with an 8 hr layover...free wifi, good food....not to bad, then off to Seattle...she will arrive Saturday night Seattle time.

I am so excited to finally have her here......there will be lots of changes for both of us, adjusting to life together..... :-)

We will continue to post and help others, as everyday, new people are showing up to start their own journey.

Time to "Pay It Forward"

Cheers,

cjmc

Nice to meet you sis.. smile.png Have a safe flight tom..

I know that Dahlia really appreciated the time both of you were able to spend together at the CFO !!!

Thanks so much !!!

cjmc

Timeline

Dahlia is on her way to the Manila airport now....her journey to the US is about to begin...I pray that she arrives safely !!!

cjmc

keep us posted :)

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

03.05.13: I-129F Sent
03.12.13: I-129F NOA1 (Vermont Service Center)
07.12.13: I-129F NOA2 (Petition approved)

08.27.13: Interview - APPROVED

09.23.13: POE to JFK

10.08.13: WEDDING DAY

AOS PROCESS

11.02.13: AOS/AP/EAD Sent

11.08.13: NOA1

12.11.13:Biometrics

01.06.14: EAD/AP combo card received

02.07.14: Received an interview waiver letter

04.18.14: Green Card received

ROC PROCESS

03.08.16: ROC Sent

03.12.16: NOA1

04.04.16:Biometrics

Timeline

keep us posted smile.png

Dahlia is at her gate in MNL, no problems at the airport at all......everything went smoothly....paid all the taxes....made it through immigration...now getting ready to board...you can track her flight to Taipei with this link if you wish :-)

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EVA272

Cheers,

cjmc

Hi.

Made it to Taiwan (4pm). Immediately look for a place to sit then called Honey to let him know I arrived safely. Now the 8hrs. layover ClockWatch2.gif .....ugggghhhh in the name of LOVE I will cross thousands of mountains hahaha wub.png .` I don't mind doing it for my Honey.... onlly 8 hours layover no more than that!!! hahahaha protest6wz.gif .

Thank you all for welcoming me to America.rose.gif Told Honey to go back to sleep to have lots of ENERGY har har har.. he needs it!!!!dancin5hr.gif.

Time to shop....window shop only hahaha.. I am still good from the food from the airplane..... update you later guys.... muahhh

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

Hi.

Made it to Taiwan (4pm). Immediately look for a place to sit then called Honey to let him know I arrived safely. Now the 8hrs. layover ClockWatch2.gif .....ugggghhhh in the name of LOVE I will cross thousands of mountains hahaha wub.png .` I don't mind doing it for my Honey.... onlly 8 hours layover no more than that!!! hahahaha protest6wz.gif .

Thank you all for welcoming me to America.rose.gif Told Honey to go back to sleep to have lots of ENERGY har har har.. he needs it!!!!dancin5hr.gif.

Time to shop....window shop only hahaha.. I am still good from the food from the airplane..... update you later guys.... muahhh

9:00pm 1.5 hours more before bording time (Taipei-SeaTac) then 11 hours flight ClockWatch2.gif ...... patience patience hahahaha. Right Hank? idea9dv.gif

Attached a Skype photo (screenshot) of Me and Honey. He just woke up. It seems like he's excited huh rolleyes.gif .

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

Timeline

9:00pm 1.5 hours more before bording time (Taipei-SeaTac) then 11 hours flight ClockWatch2.gif ...... patience patience hahahaha. Right Hank? idea9dv.gif

Attached a Skype photo (screenshot) of Me and Honey. He just woke up. It seems like he's excited huh rolleyes.gif .

Almost there Dahlia. How did you like the airport? Just sleep on the plane the whole way to Seattle. haha. 8hrs layover...wow that is loooong. Mine is usually lik 3-4hrs. I usually get there like 230pm and then my flight leaves at 630 and I usually arrive in NY like 10pm. CJMC only a few more hours to go before she arrives.

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Timeline

Almost there Dahlia. How did you like the airport? Just sleep on the plane the whole way to Seattle. haha. 8hrs layover...wow that is loooong. Mine is usually lik 3-4hrs. I usually get there like 230pm and then my flight leaves at 630 and I usually arrive in NY like 10pm. CJMC only a few more hours to go before she arrives.

Yup, only a few more hours.....time to clean the house !!!! :-) dancin5hr.gif

Hi,

The Airport is HUGEEEEE but nice, almost like a mall. I wasn't bored thanks to technology. I chat and chat and chat hahahaha. I'm leaving here at 11pm still Sat and I will be arriving at 7pm still Sat. (Seattle time). I will try to sleep only couple of hours so I can sleep again when I arrive to my new home <3. I guess I never had problem in adjusting or I mean in sleeping I just knock my self out. hahahaha.

I ate at JUST CAFE located at Zone D. It was a long walk from where I was C8. Overall 8 hours feels like a couple of minutes only, compared to the total wait time for the K1 Visa processClockWatch2.gif.

Edited by dahlia0811

Yup, only a few more hours.....time to clean the house !!!! :-) dancin5hr.gif

hahaha. Newly wash bed sheets, clean toilet and bath, clean kitchen etc. My poor Honey don't give them an impressionsecret7vf.gif that I'm slavingrolleyes.gif you already even if I'm not there yet hahahahhano0pb.gif

Timeline

dahlia, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!

we are just new here can you please help us... coz we really don't know what to do. we received today our noa2 hard copy, what to do after this? me so nervous and it feels like im having this butterflies in my stomach :-( how's the interview? thank you all so much!!! PLEASE HELP US!!! and God bless....US ALL!!!

Timeline

Hi,

The Airport is HUGEEEEE but nice, almost like a mall. I wasn't bored thanks to technology. I chat and chat and chat hahahaha. I'm leaving here at 11pm still Sat and I will be arriving at 7pm still Sat. (Seattle time). I will try to sleep only couple of hours so I can sleep again when I arrive to my new home <3. I guess I never had problem in adjusting or I mean in sleeping I just knock my self out. hahahaha.

I ate at JUST CAFE located at Zone D. It was a long walk from where I was C8. Overall 8 hours feels like a couple of minutes only, compared to the total wait time for the K1 Visa processClockWatch2.gif.

I'm gonna have my fiance take EVA Air also so that he won't have a hard time with connecting flights if I make him take Delta. haha. I wouldn't have a problem getting stranded at tapei airport...since it has good wifi, good food & good shopping. haha. was the food good at JUST CAFE? I had burger king and some udon noodles when I was there....so yummy. Lucky you still have a few days left of warm weather left to do some sight seeing. I still have a couple more days to go until my fiance's interview on Monday. ClockWatch2.gif .....wishing it was Monday already. im anxious to find out the results of his interview. Enjoy your 11hr flight :)

JAYANN & JAY

K1 VISA PROCESS

AOS PROCESS

ROC PROCESS

Timeline

Dahlia has left Taipei now and is on here way.....next stop....Seattle !!!! Yehhhhh !!! finally...the long journey is about over and a new life is about to begin...!!!!

Track her flight to Seattle....here is a link...

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EVA26

Cheers,

cjmc

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.