The Conqueror

22 Aug. Visa collected, 23. Aug. CFO done & 24 off to SeaTac,WA

69 posts in this topic

Thank you Lord for your never ending love, support and guidance.........

I still remember when our 5 hours chatting started "Sept. 07, 2012". Then the rest is history. Filed our petition on February got my Interview on 8th of August. Now I am going to leave my home country to finally be with my love.

No one ever said WAITING was FUN. ClockWatch2.gif . But once the approved Visa/Passport is already in your hand, all the pain, frustrations, and never ending questions are all forgotten.

Been a long day for me today at CFO, sure a shared story will be posted. Just let me energize first. good.gif

I am really thankful for this forum. I will never stop thanking you. I sure can tell who are the VJ's. They are equipped, ready and confident to face the battle.

..... story to be continued..... zZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

N-400 (Online - Seattle Field Office)

(00days) 2018-10-01 Filed ONLINE - received Payment Confirmation the same day - paid by Credit Card

(04days) 2018-10-05 Received NOA by mail

(05days) 2018-10-06 Received email - Biometrics appointment is scheduled

(09days) 2018-10-10 Check my online account and my Biotmetrics Notification is attached and available

(11days) 2018-10-12 Biometrics (fingerprinting) completed - Walk-in no problem; saved 2 weeks (Original appointment date is Oct. 26)

(436days) 2019-12-11 I am US Citizen now!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nice to meet you sis.. :) Have a safe flight tom..

Feb. 2013 - First conversation ( we met through a friend )
Mar 26, 2013 - First meeting in person, Manila
April 06, 2013 - He went back to US
April 15, 2013 - I-129F sent to USCIS
April 17, 2013 - I-129F delivered
April 19, 2013 - NOA1
April 23, 2013 - Alien Registration Number was changed
June 17, 2013 - Second Visit
July 31,2013 - RFE
August 06, 2013 - Return to US
August 08, 2013 - RFE reply sent. ( next day delivery service)
August 09, 2013 - RFE response received
August 13, 2013- APPROVED!
12nn - Received an email from Representative Staff that our petition is approved already. ( w/ email from USCIS officer )
8pm - Received email confirmation about the approval & Online Status Updated.
August 14,2013- got my BC & Cenomar ( waited 5mins for BC & almost 1 1/2hr for Cenomar)
August 15, 2013 - got my NBI ( total processing time from step 1 to releasing 1 1/2hrs)
August 23,2013 - CFO Attended, Got GCC. Sticker to follow.
Sep 18, 2013 - Got MNL Case # via Phone & Paid Visa Fee @ BPI
Sept 23, 2013 - Medical PASSED - 1 Day Only

Sep 24, 2013 - Case status " READY"
Oct 07, 2013 - Interview - APPROVED
Oct 08,2013 - Status changed AP then ISSUED

Oct 10, 2013 - Status @ 2go site - HOLD for Pick up

Oct. 16, 2013 - US Entry @ LAX

Oct. 18, 2013 - Printed I-94

Oct. 29,2013 - Applied Marriage License & SSN
Nov. 25, 2013 - Wedding @ San Diego

s-event.png <p>

s-event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! Will do cfo next week. I wanna know your experience there :)

Whatever our souls are made of HIS and MINE are the same! :)

Timeline

Thank you Lord for your never ending love, support and guidance.........

I still remember when our 5 hours chatting started "Sept. 07, 2012". Then the rest is history. Filed our petition on February got my Interview on 8th of August. Now I am going to leave my home country to finally be with my love.

No one ever said WAITING was FUN. ClockWatch2.gif . But once the approved Visa/Passport is already in your hand, all the pain, frustrations, and never ending questions are all forgotten.

Been a long day for me today at CFO, sure a shared story will be posted. Just let me energize first. good.gif

I am really thankful for this forum. I will never stop thanking you. I sure can tell who are the VJ's. They are equipped, ready and confident to face the battle.

..... story to be continued..... zZZzzzzzZZZZZZZ

holly molly! the entire process only took six months for you guys! wow, that was fast! congratulations and have a safe trip :)

8/16/2013 I-129F Package Sent

8/23/2013 NOA1 Email

8/29/2013 NOA Hard Copy

9/17/2013 A# Changed

10/23/2013 NOA2 email

10/30/2013 NOA2 Hard Copy (Mail)

11/7/2013 Got a notification stating our case has been forwarded to the NVC

11/15/2013 Got my Case Number from NVC

12/17 and 12/18 2013 Medical Exam (PASSED)

01/16/2014 Interview (Approved)

03/14/2014 CFO Seminar (Got my sticker the same day. yay!)

“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”

― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Timeline

holly molly! the entire process only took six months for you guys! wow, that was fast! congratulations and have a safe trip smile.png

Yes, a little over 6 months.....seems like forever !!!! This site and all the great information and people that are involved certainly helped to eliminate the making of mistakes and speed up the process.

cjmc

Timeline

Congratulations! Will do cfo next week. I wanna know your experience there smile.png

Dahlia will do a write up as soon as she arrives here in the US and gets a little settled in. She is sleeping right now trying to catch a few hours before she gets up a 5:00 am to begin her trip here to Washington State :-) She arrives Saturday night Seattle Time.

cjmc

Timeline

Yes, a little over 6 months.....seems like forever !!!! This site and all the great information and people that are involved certainly helped to eliminate the making of mistakes and speed up the process.

cjmc

my friend filed august 2012 and her fiance's visa got approved a week ago (yup, it took them a year). 6 months for you... can't complain! smile.png I wish my fiance and I are as lucky as you. i'm gonna be so happy if we can do everything within 6 months. btw, did you guys hire a lawyer? care to share some tips on how you were able to get approved a little over 6 months? smile.png

8/16/2013 I-129F Package Sent

8/23/2013 NOA1 Email

8/29/2013 NOA Hard Copy

9/17/2013 A# Changed

10/23/2013 NOA2 email

10/30/2013 NOA2 Hard Copy (Mail)

11/7/2013 Got a notification stating our case has been forwarded to the NVC

11/15/2013 Got my Case Number from NVC

12/17 and 12/18 2013 Medical Exam (PASSED)

01/16/2014 Interview (Approved)

03/14/2014 CFO Seminar (Got my sticker the same day. yay!)

“I’ve learned that waiting is the most difficult bit, and I want to get used to the feeling, knowing that you’re with me, even when you’re not by my side.”

― Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Dahlia will do a write up as soon as she arrives here in the US and gets a little settled in. She is sleeping right now trying to catch a few hours before she gets up a 5:00 am to begin her trip here to Washington State :-) She arrives Saturday night Seattle Time.

cjmc

did you just have to buy a one way ticket then? I will be flying my fiancee into SEATAC as well,,,what airline did you choose? I am thinking about going with ANA

"Never Argue with an idiot, he will only bring you down to his level"

K1 Visa Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-28

Interview Date : 19 AUG 2013 cancelled due to flooding Sept 11 2013

Interview Result : Approved!

Visa Received : 18 Sept

US Entry : 26 Sept 2013

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 130 days from your NOA1 date.

Married 12-15-2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS- When I get the cash for it

A guy shouldnt have to go through all this hassle to bring a girl over

Timeline

my friend filed august 2012 and her fiance's visa got approved a week ago (yup, it took them a year). 6 months for you... can't complain! smile.png I wish my fiance and I are as lucky as you. i'm gonna be so happy if we can do everything within 6 months. btw, did you guys hire a lawyer? care to share some tips on how you were able to get approved a little over 6 months? smile.png

Yes, tips.....read, read, read....this site and with the help of Hank and others will help you to not.....!!! make mistakes...all the information is here and it is great to interact with others that are on the same path.

I was very detailed with all my paperwork, went over and over it to make sure there were no mistakes, and I found lots.....

Read, and ask questions !!!

Good luck to you :-)

cjmc

Timeline

did you just have to buy a one way ticket then? I will be flying my fiancee into SEATAC as well,,,what airline did you choose? I am thinking about going with ANA

I was able to purchase a one-way on very short notice (only 2 days) from Expedia.com for $1,002 with EVA Air...all the airlines are good....I have flown with most of them...for me it is just about price and how long the trip will take. With a little more notice...you can get the price down to around $800.

Good luck !!

cjmc

Timeline

Congratulation! Welcome to Seattle dancin5hr.gif

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2013-03-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2013-03-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2013-07-26

MNL Received : 2013-08-12

Medical Date: 2013-08-27 Passed

Interview Date : 2013-09-10

Interview Result : Approved smile.png

Visa Received : 2013-09-19

CFO Date: 2013-09-20

Departure Date: 2013-09-27

US Entry : Seattle

Marriage : 2013-10-05

Adjustment of Status package sent: 2013-10-28

Biometric Appointment: 2013-11-25

AOS interview Date: 2014-01-29 Approved

Green card received: 2014-02-05

Processing
Estimates/Stats :

Your I-129f was approved in 133 days from your NOA1 date.
Your interview took 185 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.