Sureshot53

VSC TO TSC 7/10 transfers with July 24 NOA2 still waiting to be sent to NVC?

8 posts in this topic

Are there any other VSC TO TSC TRANSFERS WITH 7/24 NOA2 out there still waiting to be sent to NVC?

The is a lot of people from TSC that have not been transferred yet. And there are a lot that may have been transferred already but that never will get the notification for it.

We got transferred on the 15th and I have been calling everyday this week but they still do not seem to have anything for me :(

It is very frustrating and as a matter of fact I am determined to focus my attention in other matters, because I've been way too stressed with this immigration thing, which seems to take forever for anything. I have been calling USCIS to see if they can send me the approval notice again in the mail, which I havent yet received ranting33va.gif

event.png
event.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

They need a overhaul of this entire system. It makes no sense that it takes weeks to send an approved document to another office. It's not like we still using the pony express, well! It is Texas !!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

It is strange stat some arrive before others. Our just left NVC yesterday heading to the consulate. When I called dos about the CEAC website info they confirmed and said it takes 3days for it to be electronically sent then a week for it to arrive by mail in London when that happens London will contact me with packet 3.

We were approved 29th July.

I think the problem just exists with the transfers something's not going to well with that system. The transfers don't seem to be working out to great.

05/02/2013 I-129f sent via USPS express

05/03/2013 received by Dallas-lock box

05/07/2013 NOA1 hard copy

05/13/2013 Alien number change a email from USCIS

07/29/2013 NOA2 Approval email from USCIS

08/03/2013 NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

08/16/2013 file sent to NVC

08/19/2013 Called DOS told NVC received file case number given.

08/21/2013 file in transit to London embassy as stated on CEAC website also spoke to DOS to confirm

08/28/2013 file ready according to CEAC website

08/30/2013 packet 3 sent with DS-2001

O9/05/2015 medical appointment

09/06/2013 packet 3 arrived in the mail.

09/10/2013 CEAC update medical result received by embassy

10/04/2013 CEAC update dos says waiting to give interview date

10/11/2013 packet 4 interview letter arrived

10/22/2013 interview at London embassy

10/22/2013 Approved the visa

10/29/2013 visa delivered

12/02/2013 POE In Atlanta Georgia

AOS

1/25/2014 AOS forms mailed

1/27/2014 arrived at PO Box Chicago lock box waiting to be picked up

1/27/2014 (day1)AOS received by USCIS according to USPS online mail tracker signed for by R MERCADO

2/2/2014. (day7) text message and email from USCIS for acceptance of all forms.

1/31/2014 I-485 accepted receipt number and hard copy has been sent. Processed at National Benefits Centre.

1/28/2014 I-131 application for travel documents in initial review receipt number given and hard copy has been sent

1/28/2014 I-765 application for employment authorization in initial review receipt number given and hard copy has been sent.

2/7/2014 (day11) noa1 hard copy arrived in the mail for I-485 I-131 I-765

2/14/2014 (day18) biometric appt letter arrived in the mail. Appt schedualled for 2/26/2014 11.00am.

2/18/2014 (day 22) biometrics successful walkin.

4/01/2014 faxed expedite supporting documents to number on letter sent to me. Waiting waiting waiting

4/03/2014 (68 days) EAD and AP approved text message sent status post decision. Hooray !!!

4/7/2014 (72 days ) status change to card in production for EAD.

4/10/2014 ( 75 days) status changed after calling uscis regarding urgency of EAD. Also usps tracking number at 20.580pm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Madagascar
Timeline

We were a VSC transfer to TSC on 7/10. Received our NOA2 on July 24th and that the hard copy was shipped to correct address. Received a notification that case was sent for visa processing on August 15th. I called the NVC a week later and they told me to wait 8 weeks. That same day I had called the NVC, we received another case update that the case had been sent again for visa processing on August 22nd. I called the NVC again, ran out of phone credit from being on hold. Emailed NVC, still no response. During all of this, never received NOA2 hard copy in the mail. Then, August 27th our case was updated with the NOA2 and that hard copy was shipped to the correct address, same notification as July 24th. I called USCIS, was transferred to a higher tier only to be put on hold for 400 minutes. They provided a call back service, but I am in Madagascar and my number wouldn't work with their call back system. Now, I am waiting for any update and a response to emails I have sent to NVC and TSC. So, we received approved NOA2 July 24th and August 27th and was told that our case was sent for visa processing on August 15th and August 22nd and we don't know where our case is or was sent or why.

Very frustrating to say the least. I have been a Peace Corps Volunteer in extreme rural Madagascar for over two years and have had my patience tested to extraordinary levels dealing with various Malagasy social and political systems but have managed it with humility and a smile on my face and it is nothing compared to how my patience is being tested now with the USCIS and their disorganization and lack of communication. Irony at it's best I suppose.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.